sleep
eat
bathe
cook
work
laundry
iron
read

i doubt u do all these works..may be i'm younger to you and lack in experience but i'm a man too.

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 01:06 AM

will love to see women on women action...no offence to anyone.

lol... you and 99% of the adult male population...

thats the biggest fantasy we dream about.

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 01:03 AM

Hahahaha who me no not even. I was thinking of ironing hahaha

yeah i know i kniow..what kind of ironing u do.

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 12:59 AM
will love to see women on women action...no offence to anyone.

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 12:51 AM

Well a lot of things lol like........... You guess lol

awww naughty women tongue2 tongue2

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 12:49 AM

Stuff :smile:

wat kinda stuff??

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 12:45 AM
what do u do when u r alone at home?

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 12:03 AM
Edited by prithvii1989 on Sat 04/04/15 12:18 AM
I'm a capricorn.

The King Of Romance

prithvii1989's photo
Fri 04/03/15 11:05 PM

.. I tell mine I would sell them for a dollar fifty if i could..lol....
. but they know there's no amount.
of anything in this world our universe.. that would make me..
. give them away....ok.. maybe a pack of lifesavers..lol

lol

prithvii1989's photo
Fri 04/03/15 11:04 PM

i meant to ask is there some internal feeling..do u feel their pain?? do u feel connected to them when they are not with you?? do u feel that they are your own part of the soul.
yes.
Sounds like you do know what its like. very well said.

in addition to those things, you feel protective of all those feelings. empathy on steroids. A lion at the gate. and adoptive parents feel just as deeply.

i dnt have any child yet.

prithvii1989's photo
Fri 04/03/15 01:20 PM
In my opinion no. Because i dnt think hai we man anything special to show in our upper part of body. In men only lower part of the body is considered private but not in women. And for any man i dnt think he will ever want others to see his wife's or lovers b****. Wether men cheat or do whatever but we always protect our women .

prithvii1989's photo
Fri 04/03/15 01:04 PM
I prefer shaved . It looks good .

prithvii1989's photo
Fri 04/03/15 11:28 AM

I want to believe in love :):smile:

You want to??? Lol

prithvii1989's photo
Fri 04/03/15 10:07 AM

unfortunately i'm an american which is synonomus with monolingual

hangs head in shame

i love american accent SIr..

which one prithvii??? there are at least 4 distinct ones just up here on the northeast seaboardlaugh
the one most people speak.

prithvii1989's photo
Fri 04/03/15 05:18 AM

one tip discipline make them know where the boundaries lie from an early age otherwise you will be making a rod for your own back. and at Christmas well about 2 months beforehand take a toy of them make sure they don't notice and wrap it up. give it to them at Christmas if they loved it when you gave it to them the first time they will love it again and it saves money laugh laugh also when you want some time for your self, bring their bedtime forward an hour by shutting the curtains and doing the bedtime routine, works every time laugh laugh :wink: they get some good sleep and you get to watch that film that you've been wanting to watch for ages happy

ha ha ha will keep that in my mind. thank you

prithvii1989's photo
Fri 04/03/15 04:36 AM

I can honestly say I would die for my kids, I would do anything in the world for them. and that's because its pure love, my kids are the only ones that see me in the morning with a face full of anti wrinkle cream and rollers, and they still love me, there the only ones to see me crying to sad films and they still love me, there the only ones to see me stuffing my face with (im going to say celery sticks when I really mean Dorito's so I don't sound like a pig) celery sticks laugh and still love me there the only ones that see me dancing and singing with a hairbrush in the mornings and they STILL love me. its unconditional love and its the best.

i meant to ask is there some internal feeling..do u feel their pain?? do u feel connected to them when they are not with you?? do u feel that they are your own part of the soul.
when there not with me I feel the pain of getting the cork out the wine bottle laugh if someone hurts them I get mad I really get mad. and no there their own people their not mine so to speak there only on loan to you till they grow up and leave the nest. then there is the waiting game of which one will if not all will be there to look after you when your old and grey laugh

i guess i will understand all these when i will be a father.

prithvii1989's photo
Fri 04/03/15 04:00 AM

I can honestly say I would die for my kids, I would do anything in the world for them. and that's because its pure love, my kids are the only ones that see me in the morning with a face full of anti wrinkle cream and rollers, and they still love me, there the only ones to see me crying to sad films and they still love me, there the only ones to see me stuffing my face with (im going to say celery sticks when I really mean Dorito's so I don't sound like a pig) celery sticks laugh and still love me there the only ones that see me dancing and singing with a hairbrush in the mornings and they STILL love me. its unconditional love and its the best.

prithvii1989's photo
Fri 04/03/15 03:53 AM

as they say its not the amount of time, its the quality.

that's right.

prithvii1989's photo
Fri 04/03/15 03:45 AM

unfortunately i'm an american which is synonomus with monolingual

hangs head in shame

i love american accent SIr..

prithvii1989's photo
Fri 04/03/15 03:41 AM
Edited by prithvii1989 on Fri 04/03/15 03:43 AM
English(foreign for me), spanish and currently learning german.

and hey georgian too..tongue2 tongue2