Sat 04/04/15 12:02 PM

None. It's already a hard job just being me laugh

Ha ha ha

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 11:59 AM
What shock crystal??

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 11:51 AM
Yes it is possible. Consider the world in a frame of time and space. law of relativity says if we move in time and space with speed near to light , time for us will become slower than the people we left behind. So if we can jupm on time anyhow it is possible to go to and fro in anytime. I will tell u in detail once i finish making my time machine. Lol

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 11:26 AM
Which u will like to be and why??

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 11:06 AM
Ooopsss!!!

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 11:05 AM
Ooopsss!!!

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 10:58 AM

looks like someone's out of kleenex...laugh

What abt u silly panties??? Lol

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 08:11 AM

what do u do when u r alone at home?

alone? what does that mean?

it means when no one is around you. what do u do then?? any stuff u do or do u stuff urself??

you misunderstood my question.

I know what the word alone means.

I'm never alone at home.

aahhh fault is mine. apologies.

so u mean to say u never alone at home?? then how abt all those naughty things u do. tongue2 tongue2

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 07:40 AM

women should be allowed to go topless just like men can in the summer. if not why?

Women are allowed to go topless, have been for several decades. I guess this is different in the US...
When it's allowed and you can choose as a woman, it's not really a big deal anymore. Forbidden fruit always appears to taste better, when you get them for free, they taste like any other fruit.

I've done it when I was 18-19. It was still a bit of a thing back then. Then everyone started doing it, and I put my top back on, lol.

missed to see u then in ur those days. but when u were 18 my existence was not even planned.

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 07:37 AM

bored? heck no ( am cleaning my fully functioning refrigerator...so that it will continue to be so :)

lollaugh laugh

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 07:34 AM

what do u do when u r alone at home?

alone? what does that mean?

it means when no one is around you. what do u do then?? any stuff u do or do u stuff urself??

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 05:40 AM

You must be kidding.
India is the rape capital of the world.
Rape and violence on women have now reached an epidemic proportion in India.

there are bad and good people everywhere. when any such things happen in our country our heads get down with shame.
i still remember one case and whenever i think of it my heart bleeds.
not everyone is rapist here its our land, we live here so we will never let it be a place of bad people. one day i will also be a father of a baby girl and i will never ever wish such thing to happen with her. so i will continuously try to make my motherland a beautiful place to live. and i'm not the only one who thinks the same and they have taken steps also to prevent anything to happen.

rape cases occurs everywhere throughout the world. i even searched for it in oslo also and there were cases of rape too.(not blaiming you or your country)

thank you for criticising us. one day i hope your views will change about my country.

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 05:23 AM

I got into a relationship, my 1st relationship, when I was 14. SO, u can see it was pretty much like infatuation. But whatever i was feeling was true. I wanted to marry him, have kids and live together forever. And he was 8 years older to me. So I thought he was unlike those immature guys in my school who was after me. Sadly, after a year, I came to know about his reality crept under his veil. I was broken. And I cried like a kid. Well I too was a kid then.
Days passed and seriously, it didn't take me long enough to forget him now when I already started hating him. I cursed him for using me, getting physical with me and pretending so much. He already had another girlfriend and I was a BACKUP. I started flirting with boys and stopped being myself.
Years later when i was a lil more mature, I met a guy apparently different than the X. He was ugly but his personality and charm made me fall for him. He too showed interest in me. Months later, he went back to his hometown and everything zapped. He turned into someone like the rest. Ignorance, indifference, no calls followed with his departure. And i knew I was fooled again.
It's like a year I did not contact him but I still do miss him. I don't know if I still love him but yes, somewhere, he is there. Inside my heart.
Now, I wonder what can be the reason that it doesn't work out with anyone. People came and went. And I'm tired of waiting for The One.

there is nothing wrong with you those idiots never deserved you. i feel whatever happens, happens for a good reason. life does not always offer us what we have desired. so be brave and move on. i know how hard is for someone to forget someone and to wait for their texts, their calls foolishly even we know they will not call. i have some advice for you. firstly forget the past and move on.
and second never ever rush into any relationship, if u like someone or if someone likes you then give it some time to get to know each other.
sex is very common now a days, dnt rush into it. we boys are dogs once we get the thing we loose interest in it(not everyone but many do this).
take care, keep smilling and live ur life as u desire.

and one more thing here if u ask people abt ur problems many will say different things like one said its cultural difference. our culture is different and theirs are different. so dnt get depressed if someone says harsh words. do whatever u want to do in ur life.

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 05:04 AM

any reasons???

Have you any idea how ridiculous your question sounds, if you would have used the word people instead of women it would have made more sense.

i'm sorry.

It's ok, just be careful with your words, I also learned the hard way on Mingle. People cheat because they are cruel and gutless and selfish and evil and inhumane. That's my reasoning anyway.

will do that. thank you.

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 04:59 AM

any reasons???

Have you any idea how ridiculous your question sounds, if you would have used the word people instead of women it would have made more sense.

i'm sorry.

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 01:26 AM

If I find a man that does all this. What am I to do? Hummmm?

ok. so can i hide and watch when u do ur ironing??

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 01:15 AM

mingle
wash
clean
TV
mow lawns
surf
sleep
eat
bathe
cook