Community > Posts By > prithvii1989

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 11:09 AM

what i want to no is why just white woman? whats wrong with any woman. you dont think a black or brown woman will help you come to he US? we see this post every week. getting old dude,not even a good try.

i dont need to marry or fool a white/black woman to come to the US. got it.

i mentioned white women in my qstn bcz i find them very attractive and beautiful(does not mean black women are not), thats my personal choice.

keep ur head open..try to understand what i asked then answer.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 11:06 AM

OMG I DIDNT KNOW I WAS BEING GRADED ON THIS! whoa oops

But now that I do.....bigsmile

woman cheat because they are low down, snakes, in the grass, cold blooded serpents, that only live to please themselves, and give a rats azz about anyone else, and we suck!pitchfork grumble mad

(was that detailed enough?)laugh laugh laugh laugh

Oh and BTW I dont cheat.:angel:

that's rude..anyways love you because u dnt cheat.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 10:53 AM

I am simply just not attracted to black men.

love you too...

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 10:53 AM

There can be many different reasons why men and women cheat....I don't agree with any of them. If someone wants to be with more than one person, don't be in a relationship

agreed.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 10:51 AM

Some do some don't....it all depends on preference... Don't see why it matters if they do or don't.. It is not always about the color. If they don't appeal to them no matter what the color is they will not be with them..whoa

Well said..absolutely true.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 10:50 AM

but i have seen many girls rejecting boys love proposal bcz he is black.

Then you are watching old old movies somewhere. The time for people looking at the colour of someones skin is long gone. I thank that started dying out in the 70's anyway in my area of the country it was.

including your country also...FYI it still happens.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 10:49 AM

Why not?...:tongue:

that is what i want to know..why they do??

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 10:48 AM

any reasons???
BECAUSE THEY CAN!

that's not a fair answer. u shld be more detailed in ur answers.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 10:46 AM
any reasons???

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 10:43 AM
but i have seen many girls rejecting boys love proposal bcz he is black.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 10:36 AM
Edited by prithvii1989 on Tue 03/31/15 10:37 AM

Yes, there is definitely food for thought in there ...
I like to believe it is possible, but you will have to work on the relationship for sure. Try to keep it fresh, so you don't feel all that comfortable to break wind, walk around without dentures, unbuckle the belt and let the beer belly flop out etc etc (LOL, that sounds SO gross!!)
I do think you should have the intention to stay together but never really expect that to happen just because you got married/moved in together.
In that sense, I don't think I would ever vow "till death do us part", because you simply just don't know. I'd intend it to be till death doth us part, but not vow to do so. And no way will I stay in a relationship that makes me miserable.

As for the 7 year itch... I seem to have something major happen in my life every 8-9 years. Meaning I'm up for another one next year. Brilliant, can't wait ohwell
Both my relationships lasted 10-11 years, so if I hurry up, I can wear out another two or three men laugh laugh

i have an idea..to all the men and women who are unmarried or divourced, lets meet do everything, have fun and forget the world..what u guys say?

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 10:30 AM

:angel:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 10:26 AM

'IamwhoIam1' i did not receive any message from you..please reply i'm still waiting.
... this reminds me of something someone once said..
. what goes around comes around lmao... or was it reap what you sow karma's a *****..laugh :wink: :angel:

i did not get u..those are my lines. what are you trying to say??
...ohh..you are new .. so it will not.. make sense to you right away..
.... but give it a little while... and I'm sure it will become apparent to you ..
..... thanks for letting me borrow your words..drinker

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

i'm not married neither willing to.:banana:

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 10:21 AM

Yes.
If you lose all the labels.

labels???

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 10:18 AM
Edited by prithvii1989 on Tue 03/31/15 10:44 AM
can white women fall in love with black men??

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 09:56 AM

'IamwhoIam1' i did not receive any message from you..please reply i'm still waiting.
... this reminds me of something someone once said..
. what goes around comes around lmao... or was it reap what you sow karma's a *****..laugh :wink: :angel:

i did not get u..those are my lines. what are you trying to say??

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 09:27 AM

In summary men cheat because they want to cheat. And good for them. I would never marry a man. They are not evolved for that. Maybe in 1000 years men will become marriage material.

do u mean to say women don't cheat??

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 09:11 AM

Well, what you meant by "we" was already clear...but Who else are to make it look otherwise?

Some aliens??

May be...Lol

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 09:07 AM

Cause she said yes

That's we(men), can't control us when a woman says ''yes''

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 08:56 AM
Here 'WE' stands for the individuals who are either married or planning to get married. if we follow the three simple rules LOVE,TRUST AND UNDERSTANDING..NO Marriage will ever fail..isn't it???

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 14