Community > Posts By > JustScribbles

JustScribbles's photo
Thu 05/07/15 03:01 PM
Way to go, Trish! I'm happy for you. How's it feel to be an 'official' Bachelorette?

Nice work, Lady. drinker

JustScribbles's photo
Thu 05/07/15 01:23 PM
Edited by JustScribbles on Thu 05/07/15 01:23 PM

I've been sort of thrilled with this subject, too. I could absolutely get behind this, 100%. It fits my nature to the 'T.' Minimalism and a small footprint, self-sufficiency, efficiency in general. Environmentally friendly, frugal...there's no end to the appeal. There are even options for these that make them portable, after a fashion. A small plot here, a small plot there and the comfort of 'home' wherever I happen to light for the moment is very appealing. I've only owned one home and hated it. It felt like a prison sentence. This solution would be heavenly. drinker

This^^^^:thumbsup:
Well said.

Cool, Li'l Bit...you and the guys can come and hang out! We'll laugh as we bump butts passing each other on the way to the coffee pot. drinker :wink:

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/06/15 09:28 PM

My bulls are educated from an early age,
about the ways of the estrous female.
If they are unable to grasp the finer details of the mating ritual,
they are steered to less green pastures.

rofl Too cool. :thumbsup:

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/06/15 08:55 PM

Me, Myself and Ibigsmile

Oh, Bunny. I've never been with 3 women at once. Is this that 'Match made in Heaven' stuff folks talk about? drool

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/06/15 08:46 PM

Here is a perfect match
2K and Scrib...
now I am running from you both
I think it would be a great match so there.tongue2

Quick, Li'l Bit! I'll catch'er and you tickle her 'til...umm, 'til the cows come home! Yeah, that's what I was gonna say. :wink:

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/06/15 08:29 PM
:thumbsup: tongue2

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/06/15 08:19 PM

Wait til he gets the hang of it.
Jeff teases his daughters with his..rofl
Gotta love the spirit these men have..

I do NOT~don't even have daughters. So there! grumble

I do have prayers, though. And I'll gladly share a few. Sounds like things are on the upswing and that's terrific. flowerforyou

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/06/15 08:00 PM

awwww, go for it, Li'l Bit! This oughta be really, really interesting.

rofl

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/06/15 07:44 PM

Lmao.
..how did you find mesurprised

I have a prototype Clown Lo-Jac system installed on this damned Apple thing.

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/06/15 07:23 PM

Oh you know...that guy..

Swipes a smooch 'cuz clowning around is high on my list of things to do today. tongue2

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/06/15 07:21 PM

Ughhhhh.Goes to my room.
Throws myself on my bed..
Clown lamp...check
Movie...IT.check.

Slide over, Baby...Clowns, clowns and more clowns. My life's complete. :banana:

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/06/15 05:57 PM

So I'm in this Texas beer joint feelin my lone stars when i see this ol gal struttin her stuff with a slight list, and I think to myself, "self, she's just the right amount of drunk to find me attractive AND still give informed consent" So I sidle up to her and whisper real sexy like, "hey little lady, how 'bout we finish these beers and go somewhere where you can give me your best reverse cow girl." She says, "why don't I just give you one right here!" I'm grinnin' ear to ear end let whoop a "hell yeah!" She chugs the rest of her beer, stifles a belch, stares me right in the eye, and bellows, "OOOOOOM!"
rofl tongue2

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/06/15 04:45 PM

<<<<<Li'l bit.....:heart:

:wink:

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/06/15 04:13 PM
Edited by JustScribbles on Wed 05/06/15 04:15 PM

Sssshhh we won't show them this... Dang it Scrib just cleaned off my screen...
Hi sweetiewaving

Howdy, Ms. AK. *zips lips* Your secret is safe with me. I'll never tell the Vanilla Cowpoke's heifers what they're missing. tongue2

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/06/15 04:08 PM

I've always wondered why women are referred to as cows sometimes. And I think I'm getting closer to understanding why.

I was walking through a field earlier when I spotted these three cows heading towards me. The cow in front was deffinitely a woman because the cow behind kept trying to mount her but to no avail. I sympathised with the poor sod. She just would not stop for him. She would slow down, just enough so he could have another try. But After awhile it became embarrassing for him. Her pheromones were drivibg him crazy. This sorry spectacle reminded me of the cruel games women play on men.

Gee I will bite here... laugh

Could it be the bull was trying to mount before the said cow was ready..And it was her way of saying not yet big boy, I am not ready but I am interested.
So if you are comparing this behavior to women and men. My analogy would be this.. Some men try to hurry some women along..some women tells some men that they some women are interested just not at the moment..Seems to me that some women might be telling some men that they would like some foreplay from some men.. bigsmile
But what do I know I have never been referred to as a cow.. So this is all guess work...:angel:

Poor Pancho. Now, all his heifers are gonna be demanding foreplay before letting the bulls bull their way in. :cry:

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/06/15 03:49 PM
Edited by JustScribbles on Wed 05/06/15 03:53 PM
Quickie TMommy? :wink:

R U Ok To Be a Surrogate Mother?? unknown_romeo

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/06/15 03:44 PM
Someone else got a word we can play with? We've put a pretty good dent in the 'evaporate' possibilities. :thumbsup:

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/06/15 03:35 PM
Edited by JustScribbles on Wed 05/06/15 03:37 PM
Tea
Peat
Rote

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/06/15 03:25 PM
Edited by JustScribbles on Wed 05/06/15 03:26 PM
evaporate

oar
protea