Community > Posts By > JustScribbles

JustScribbles's photo
Tue 05/05/15 03:02 PM
Bless ya, child. What would I do without you? :heart: (Don't you answer that, missy! noway )

JustScribbles's photo
Tue 05/05/15 02:57 PM
Ask the Wascally Wabbit if she's got a spare cuddle or two left...that'd kind of make my day, today. whoa

JustScribbles's photo
Sun 05/03/15 11:19 AM
Edited by JustScribbles on Sun 05/03/15 11:22 AM
The Devil came down to Mingle, lookin' for some souls to steal.
He was in a bind, 'cuz he was way behind and willing to make a deal.

Now, you turn a pretty good phrase, boy, but give the Devil 'is due.
I'll bet this Scribbler of Gold against your soul and all ya gotta do
is fool around and make some sounds; just gather me some strays,
keep yourself from getting caught in the snare of some li'l miss that plays
the game way, way better than you. pitchfork

JustScribbles's photo
Sun 05/03/15 08:49 AM
I don't care if she ever watches a movie or TV show - nutz, I don't even own a TV. As far as what's on the bookshelf? I'd be pleased to know that she read, at all, regardless of the subject matter. So many folks don't.

It's an indication of imagination. Imaginative folks rock. Passive, 'I want to be entertained' folks? Not so much, for me.

JustScribbles's photo
Sat 05/02/15 10:45 PM

My ability to love unconditionally flowerforyou

Pretty hair, legs that get noticed and unconditional love? Are you TRYING to make me drool? tongue2

JustScribbles's photo
Sat 05/02/15 10:37 PM
Edited by JustScribbles on Sat 05/02/15 10:39 PM
Is this where I do the 'happy puppy dance?' (ya can't tell if a turtle's dancing or not) :wink:

I'll bet WonderWoman can contribute shelving ideas. Practicality, y'know. Make use of available resources. :wink:

JustScribbles's photo
Sat 05/02/15 10:34 PM
Yummmmy. Just the way I like'em. rofl

Jeez! Put that fryin' pan down! I was kidding, lady!

JustScribbles's photo
Sat 05/02/15 10:28 PM

I googled it. Didn't find much expect a TV show.
I don't think it will get much more popular, unless there are a lot more people out there that live alone( than I realize) & they intend to live alone forever.

I love the minimalist lifestyle idea.
But I'm a contradiction... because where the hell would I put my shoes? rofl rofl

This works out, Sassy. Just so happens I've got a shoe fetish. We'll insulate the joint with my books and then decorate the walls with shoes. Practicality and fetishism combined. Voila! flowerforyou

JustScribbles's photo
Sat 05/02/15 10:22 PM
Edited by JustScribbles on Sat 05/02/15 10:25 PM
I don't think you are. But, in case I'm wrong, turnabout is fair play.

Now, how can I make Bunny's pants wet? Hmmmm...

I s'pose I could hang around and experiment awhile. love

JustScribbles's photo
Sat 05/02/15 10:19 PM
Do you know how hard it is to chase Wascally Wabbits in pants that got wet from bein' tickled? Do you? grumble

After that woman! Mush! Charge! smile2

JustScribbles's photo
Sat 05/02/15 10:16 PM
Hops on the Bunny! Gotcha! :banana:

JustScribbles's photo
Sat 05/02/15 10:12 PM

I found more meanings for my name!!! Maia with a different spelling but it's the same name... I actually didn't write this. How did they know me so well??? *crying with emotion*

"The most beautiful, angelic, ambrosial, enticing, gorgeous, enamoring, pretty, amazing, lovely, lovable, and wonderful girl anyone could ever met. The girl any guy would dream about spending their life with.

Me: I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with her.

Travis: Who?

Me: Maya =]]]"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Maya

All true, except you don't have a shell. Is there nothing perfect? *sigh* I had such high hopes for our resident Crimson Fantasy. You do realize I'm crushed, right? whoa

JustScribbles's photo
Sat 05/02/15 09:56 PM

It's like a turtle with a shell, carrying your house on your back.

One of my favorite songs ever was 'Home in My Hand.' I think Foghat did it, but don't remember.

I could've been a turtle in another incarnation, I think. love

JustScribbles's photo
Sat 05/02/15 09:40 PM
I've been sort of thrilled with this subject, too. I could absolutely get behind this, 100%. It fits my nature to the 'T.' Minimalism and a small footprint, self-sufficiency, efficiency in general. Environmentally friendly, frugal...there's no end to the appeal. There are even options for these that make them portable, after a fashion. A small plot here, a small plot there and the comfort of 'home' wherever I happen to light for the moment is very appealing. I've only owned one home and hated it. It felt like a prison sentence. This solution would be heavenly. drinker

JustScribbles's photo
Sat 05/02/15 09:29 PM
In English - Gift of Peace
French - Divine Peace
German - District, Traveler, Peaceful Pledge

I can claim lineage from all of'em, so Jeffrey can be translated as 'Mutt,' I suppose. :wink:

JustScribbles's photo
Sat 05/02/15 08:37 PM
So long as it isn't tax advisor, I'd be happy to see that fella in any other job. He's a grandstanding, holier-than-thou, race-baiting, muck-raking, arrogant and conceited provocateur.

and an air-thief.

JustScribbles's photo
Sat 05/02/15 07:04 PM

I am at 779 now. Beat that, Debbie! smokin :tongue: :banana:

ha ha only just this, I have its a 861 lol laugh laugh laugh

Woman, I am being sabotaged. I am happy for you. I believe you have the most matches ever here!!!

Pssst! Scroll up a bit. :wink:

JustScribbles's photo
Sat 05/02/15 07:00 PM
Just a few more beers - and some thought about how to reinforce that pole - and ol' Gretchen up there's gonna be pretty in pink...

JustScribbles's photo
Sat 05/02/15 06:49 PM

Never heard of that. I'm computer stupid.

Then buy a Mac! :laughing:

No! Don't buy a Mac. There's a reason I named this 'This Damned Apple Thing.' Just sayin...grumble

JustScribbles's photo
Sat 05/02/15 06:32 PM
1) Darkness Moves An Henri Michaux Anthology 1927-1984

2) Blaise Cendrars Complete Poems

3) Surrealist Women International Anthology

4) The Literature of 18th Century Russia

5) Poor Folk and The Gambler Fyodor Dostoyevski

(If that sounds weird it's probably because there are more books in this house than some small-town libraries have) *shrugs*