Community > Posts By > QuirkyGiGi

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Thu 05/07/09 01:59 PM
Edited by QuirkyGiGi on Thu 05/07/09 02:02 PM
So I'm re-reading a best seller book "Why Men Love Bit**es"(if anyone has read the book please let me know your opinion on it). The book makes plenty of sense. Bottom line: stand up for yourself,respect yourself, don't take mistreatment from anyone, (while being nice) don't be a doormat.

However, based on it's title alone, I'd like to know (preferably from men althugh women are welcome to share) why men love bit**es (I'm just using the title of the book and I'm not trying to offend anyone):thumbsup: :tongue:

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Tue 05/05/09 08:13 AM
Hello every one!waving

I've been registered on Mingle2 about a month now and have yet to figure this thing out! lol This is my very first post and my first time doing "the online thing". So far I love the website (mainly because it's F-R-E-E :banana: :banana: :banana: ) I don't go out much (hard working girl and proud of it biggrin ) and when I finally get a chance I'm too pooped to 'party' lol. I'm hoping to meet some interesting personalities and that's pretty much it(not interested in dating)

By the way I love these smiley's they're hilarious!!!:banana: :banana: rofl :banana::banana:

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Fri 05/01/09 12:41 PM
I wear it every night! (It's my night robe, it get chilly in my home biggrin )

1 2 3 5 Next