Community > Posts By > QuirkyGiGi

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:40 AM

...the 3 famous monkeys: See no evil, hear no evil and say no evil (as in not only is it blind, it's mute and deaf as well)

What does love remind you of smitten ?

Only one word... "BLISS"!

:thumbsup:

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:39 AM

Oppisite for me.. you screw up.. I notice.

I think a lot of people notice, they just choose to play dumb due to hope...JMO flowerforyou
It's not just your opinion. I've been there done that. Totally messed up my life because of it too.

The thing is, if you don't hope for something you get nothing. I already know the ugly truth of today, the best I can do is hope for a better tomorrow and if it doesn't happen move on and repeat the process (without throwing in the towel) lol

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:33 AM

...the 3 famous monkeys: See no evil, hear no evil and say no evil (as in not only is it blind, it's mute and deaf as well)

Now those 3 monkeys I understand.........laugh

lol "I see" said the blind man/monkey =o)

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Wed 09/09/09 06:51 AM

Oppisite for me.. you screw up.. I notice.

I think a lot of people notice, they just choose to play dumb due to hope...JMO flowerforyou

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Wed 09/09/09 06:48 AM

I think you have the best analogy there is.

:banana:

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Wed 09/09/09 06:48 AM

Don't have a clue ohwell

That's usually the case with love and dating lol flowerforyou

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Wed 09/09/09 06:42 AM

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Wed 09/09/09 06:31 AM
I live in Miami; the majority of the lively residents here are morons even without the car. They're considered idiots in movement with it drinker :laughing:

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Tue 09/08/09 06:01 AM

Coffee please!!

And a Danish?

Yummmm...Danish... *Drool* love

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Fri 09/04/09 01:47 PM

pu-tang

poontang? or are we talking about a dish at a Chinese restaurant?

well...some people do eat out bigsmile lol

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Fri 09/04/09 01:04 PM
The best advice anyone can give you is to be yourself and just enjoy the situation like you would any other.

Forget about whether or not she'll like you because if she doesn't then at least you'll know and won't continue to waste your time (and you can move on to someone who will appreciate you and make you happy)

Of all things though, don't be rude (be it by answering your phone, interrupting her in the middle of her sentence or asking her "are you going to finish that?", when she's still eating --that last one actually happened slaphead --)*

*The above information is only relevant if you want to establish something meaningful...if you just want some pu-tang then do w/e it is you want because it won't matter ohwell

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:49 AM

has anyone ever told you something that you really regret knowing about them?

the other day i was talking to this guy on the phone and he told me that in high school he spanked his monkey in the bathroom and looked at his "seed" under a microscope in the biology lab...

i didn't know how to respond to that laugh

Well, at least that guy did it in the bathroom...my ex told me he did it DURING class just because he was bored (all the time)...brings new meaning to the words "extra-curricular- activities"

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Fri 09/04/09 08:41 AM

the initial infatuation is hormone driven

When two people fall madly in love, the brain’s pleasure centers are activated causing the release of few chemicals-dopamine, pheromones and serotonin. These chemicals are directly responsible for excitement, increased heart rate, lack of appetite and sleeplessness.

Oxytocin, now dubbed as the ‘hormone of love’, or the ‘cuddle hormone’ is a chemical produced by the hypothalamus in the brain and released by the pituitary gland, in response to certain environmental triggers such as stimulation of the cervix during sex, skin to skin contact, during childbirth or even during nipple stimulation in lactating women. The testes of men and ovaries of women also produce this hormone.

-MedIndia

it's when those hormones are depleted and you are reduced to a relationship between too people that the real work of the relationship begins

BUT, in the meantime enjoy it cause it is GREAT feeling

I agreee with the above statement. That initial exciment fizzles. If it reignites after a year or two then you've got yourself some real love love

Amazingly enough, I understood all of that technical/ medical terminology. (I should hope so after 4 years of studying Anatomy & Physiology...holy canolli lol =o)

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Fri 09/04/09 08:24 AM
Edited by QuirkyGiGi on Fri 09/04/09 08:34 AM

From what source did you hear this song?

I first heard it on Pandora Radio. Then, I looked it up on youtube and laughed some more! :banana:

If anyone asks I lost my phone....and my computer tongue2 lol

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Fri 09/04/09 07:59 AM
I just heard this song from Lily Allen and for all the ladies who need an excuse to get away from a creepy guy, pay close attenion to the lyrics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-4LW09UZpY

Too funny =oD

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Fri 09/04/09 06:44 AM
Double the happiness and double the fun: It's Friday AND Labor Day weekend; WOOOHOOOO!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

drinker drinks CHEERS! drinker drinks

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Thu 09/03/09 12:42 PM
Edited by QuirkyGiGi on Thu 09/03/09 12:44 PM
...I think it broke... noway

(more than 3 but still unwanted lol)

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Thu 09/03/09 12:23 PM
I think you won a different type of lottery lol flowerforyou

(...the one where you know how to dance :banana: laugh :wink: )

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:00 AM
I heard about this story on the radio this morning. The woman was fired without warning. The underlying question is whether it is right to terminate an employee in that manner based solely on a confrontational email(even if it annoyingly all red and in caps)???

IMO IT'S NOT!!!
(I promise I'm not yelling lol) Everything is subject to interpretation flowerforyou

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Mon 08/31/09 07:01 AM
I like nice guys! BUT (big butt :laughing: ) I think there is such a thing as "too nice". No one wants a person that is so willing to please that they end up being a doormat. The "Whatever you wanna do", the "I like what you like" and the "I'm flexible for you" guy isn't very attractive because he's willing to compromise himself for someone else. JMO flowerforyou