Community > Posts By > QuirkyGiGi

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Sun 03/13/16 11:41 AM

Rate me please ;)

You have a good start to your profile :thumbsup: glasses but it's definitely lacking information sad2 . If for nothing else, make it fun for yourself drinker

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Tue 03/01/16 03:35 AM
I love :heart: cheesecake.

Eating cheesecake makes me happy. biggrin

If I buy the cheesecake I love then eat it then money has officially bought love AND happiness.

Simple pleasures and interpretations.

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Tue 03/01/16 03:19 AM
Every new day she starts anew again.

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Tue 03/01/16 03:16 AM

Post office. She grabbed my package by mistake. I smiled. bigsmile

laugh :banana: :laughing: Nice!

The package was received and the recipient was ecstatic. slaphead rolling story???

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Tue 03/01/16 02:57 AM

... is this even a word and if not then stop using it, because to use a non existent word just because it sounds smart, shows just how ignorant you truly are.

Language is ever changing/ evolving. It's just the nature of the beast. Our modern day language would probably make little sense to Shakespeare in his time and vice versa. "...An ye, harm none, do what ye will..." ohwell flowerforyou

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Mon 02/29/16 11:29 PM
Edited by QuirkyGiGi on Mon 02/29/16 11:35 PM

Punctuation,to me, is important
Here is an example
Let's eat Grandma
Let's eat, Grandma
Hopefully you can ascertain the difference

A professor wrote on the board
A woman without her man is nothing
The men wrote
"A woman, without her man, is nothing."
The women wrote
"A woman: without her, man is nothing."

So yea, it's important...

Exactly! Punctuation and grammar saves lives. :thumbsup: biggrin

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Mon 02/29/16 08:15 PM
Entertainment and a good laugh drinker

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Mon 02/29/16 01:09 AM
Edited by QuirkyGiGi on Mon 02/29/16 01:47 AM
Weird makes life interesting.

About a decade ago, I came home from a long day of work and a long commute, I walk up 3 flights if stairs, open the door and find my beloved roommate/friend was having an inflatable pool party with some coworkers in the living room drinks drinker , couch propped up on its side and tv within easy viewing. I closed the door, walked over to my room and laughed my as$ off rofl ! The next day I asked what gave her the idea, and she replied the pool was on sale slaphead

A memory I will be sharing with my kids, weird but fun. Just a reminder that we don't need special occasions to start enjoying life and that any occasion can be special think flowerforyou

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Wed 02/17/10 08:38 AM

retire...I'm easy...

Simple yet ideal...Best answer by far! lol

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Thu 01/07/10 06:50 AM
Edited by QuirkyGiGi on Thu 01/07/10 06:52 AM
It's my personal belief that we're just emotional idiots driven by the bitter sweet emotion of hope ohwell As for the "b*tch comment: B*tches are nice women who have dated one too many bad guys.

Ideally we want the facade of a bad guy with the heart of a gentleman but 'ya can't have your cake and eat it too!' flowerforyou

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Thu 01/07/10 06:12 AM

I :heart: BloveloveBS

:heart: the originality in this one lol

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Thu 01/07/10 06:09 AM

I once knew a guy who was attracted to women with "shaped" eyebrows.
Whats the wierdest thing that attracts you to a person?

Me? I'm attracted to big noses. Don't ask why, because I haven't the slightest.

Maybe, subconsciously, you're hoping other parts of his anatomy will be as proportionate as his nose bigsmile lol

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Wed 12/09/09 06:22 AM
Edited by QuirkyGiGi on Wed 12/09/09 06:38 AM
There is a major snowfall here in Florida!... shocked

...every Saturday at 8 P.M. inside Dolphin Mall; it's amazing! :laughing: lol

(seriously, the kids love it, they get a 'magic' wand before the show and at exactly 8 pm they all waive it in the air and make it 'snow' in the mall. It's adorable!)

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Mon 11/16/09 06:59 AM
The only time it pays to be forgetful lol =o)

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Fri 11/13/09 07:09 AM
My sleep bigsmile

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Wed 09/30/09 05:44 AM
You might as well rephrase the question to, "why do women want what they know is no good for them?"

In my case it's hope. "Love" isn't blind it's the bits and pieces of hope the no-good man gives you that is the blindfold in these situations. Hope that there is actually a heart/ something better to the inconsiderate, disrepectful, often-lacking-common sense, shadow of a man.

(And it has nothing to do with the sex...
that fire inevitably starts to die without the oxygen it needs: desire and something more substantial)

To sum up: Hope is blinding and love...well love is stupid and you can't fix stupid ohwell

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Wed 09/09/09 11:07 AM

I definitely don't go overboard, but I've been single a long time.

I can go weeks without shaving my legs, or wearing more than a body spray. I'd not mind at all keeping that up long term, the shaving and actual perfume. I'm not high maintanance, but I realize my post may have made me sound differently. I'm not averse to keeping panties til they get holes... but I won't wear those on a third date, you know?laugh Hecks, I don't even like to go shopping...

Some stores sell panties with holes bigsmile

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:45 AM

New love makes me think of pretty underwear and sex, and butterflies in my stomach and brushing my teeth lots... perfume and shaving my legs, and smiling and laughing til my face and stomach ache.

sounds like you work hard when you're in love lol flowerforyou

Ha, no it's just that I pay so much attention to that stuff when you first stasrt dating someone I like... the desire to look and smell pretty... you know?

Yep! It gets noticed in the beginning and then gets for granted in the long run ohwell

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:43 AM

New love reminds me of old love...but the calendar is different

As long as you have a calendar =o)

QuirkyGiGi's photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:41 AM

New love makes me think of pretty underwear and sex, and butterflies in my stomach and brushing my teeth lots... perfume and shaving my legs, and smiling and laughing til my face and stomach ache.

sounds like you work hard when you're in love lol flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5