Community > Posts By > JosefQuewl

JosefQuewl's photo
Tue 05/26/09 03:54 PM
Fantabulouslove

JosefQuewl's photo
Tue 05/26/09 03:40 PM

There is infinitely more proof of gravity than ANY conjecture that "evolution science" presumes.

Just to clarify, I believe the original post was discussing a particular theory for explaining gravity, not gravities mere existence.

Another very good point! Aren't I diplomatic?

JosefQuewl's photo
Tue 05/26/09 03:33 PM
Your all too kind! TY

JosefQuewl's photo
Tue 05/26/09 03:31 PM

Its rare that a field of science has as much evidence to support the field.

Evolution is the unifying theory of biology, and has more evidence to support it then does our current theory of gravity.

Evidence? Explain how this is since all of the conclusions of what is observed is subjective. Evidence in science is a repeatable, observable fact. Not psuedo-educated guesses. There is infinitely more proof of gravity than ANY conjecture that "evolution science" presumes.

Very good point!

JosefQuewl's photo
Tue 05/26/09 03:18 PM

Dream Intuitions. The mind sorts your thoughts,feelings,fears and spits out logical solutions in form of entertaining stories. And yes I believe they can forcast potential future events based on your perspective views in life.
All cognitive processes are there to try to take information about the past and predict events in the future. So I agree in that being able to do this is not proof of paranormal events, just that the persons cognitive functions are doing a good job of extrapolating data and making predictions based on that data.

Now where they get there data is the question . . . isnt it?

Never said I had proof, just, that is something I believe in.

JosefQuewl's photo
Tue 05/26/09 02:48 PM
Humans just don't like to not know. I guess it comes down to whether you need an answer now to get you through life or you are the type that will always be searching. To each their own. We all have to make sense of this world in our own way. We should not pile our views on anyone else but keep an open mind. Ain't that why we love where we live.

JosefQuewl's photo
Tue 05/26/09 01:16 PM
No matter which side you choose to believe it would be foolish to not, at least, consider both as possible. Science is not 100% fool proof and based mostly on speculation as creationism is based on a book written by a guy named "Dave". Why does everything always have to be one or the other ,why not both.

JosefQuewl's photo
Tue 05/26/09 12:59 PM
Dream Intuitions. The mind sorts your thoughts,feelings,fears and spits out logical solutions in form of entertaining stories. And yes I believe they can forcast potential future events based on your perspective views in life.

JosefQuewl's photo
Tue 05/26/09 05:04 AM
Slow day for things to complain about this morning. I guess Bush should have used the telepromter more!

JosefQuewl's photo
Mon 05/25/09 08:06 PM
Thank you!happy

JosefQuewl's photo
Mon 05/25/09 08:00 PM
Edited by JosefQuewl on Mon 05/25/09 08:03 PM
My head hurts from the drinking
My heart from loving you
My body from getting older
My pride because it chooses to

Pain when I wake up
Pain when I lay back down
No break fron the exhaustion
With the pain all around

JosefQuewl RTH 5/25/09

JosefQuewl's photo
Sat 05/23/09 09:24 PM
Hi, I'm playing pocket pool.It's your shot.

JosefQuewl's photo
Sat 05/23/09 09:04 PM
Cool(2520)web(10182)site(1042) Lynann #1smokin

JosefQuewl's photo
Sat 05/23/09 08:43 PM
Edited by JosefQuewl on Sat 05/23/09 08:44 PM
Well please by all means please prosecute the people YOU!! think are responsible for the terror against America. The Americans! But remember this "Those who live in glass houses shouldn't cast stones" Is what you spew out of your mind helping or hurting the situation. If you are that sure that America is evil,stand in the public square and shout it out loud. When you acctually hear the words come from your mouth see if they still make sense!

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/22/09 07:27 PM
You gotta be kidding me!

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/22/09 06:45 PM

I am not clear about the third quatrain of the first century.

"When the litters are overturned by the whirlwind
and faces are covered by cloaks,
the new republic will be troubled by its people.
At this time the reds and the whites will rule wrongly."

If anyone can find a solid answer to this one, it would be much appreciated. The quatrains are not uniform, meaning even though listed as centuries, it affords no particular time line..

Ponder this translation
"When the litters(offspring) are overturned by the whirlwind(confusion)
and faces-(reputations) are covered by cloaks-(shield,disguise)
the new republic-(soviet) will be troubled-(diturbed) by its people.
At this time the reds-(radical, revolutionary) and the whites-(purist)
will rule wrongly-(paper,pencil,injustice,oppession,corruption)

All definitions taken from Roget's College Thesaurus. Obviosly this is a shot in the dark but plugin the words you believe are pertinant and see what you come up with.

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/22/09 05:58 PM
Well I'll be damned. This damn post is a lotta damn fun.

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/22/09 05:54 PM
And to you. ty

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/22/09 05:52 PM
Thanks for the encouragement.

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/22/09 05:46 PM

All that you can imagine, exists.

Don't forget that all you cannot imagine, still exist, given your perspective.

If it cannot or has never been imagined by anyone, it does not exist.

Every thing can be imaginged. Please give me an example of what cannot.