Community > Posts By > JosefQuewl

JosefQuewl's photo
Tue 05/12/09 10:55 AM

I've worked hard my entire life, raised 6 children, served my country, lost my savings and future to a now worthless 401K....

I don't mind being a worker bee, they keep the hive going, but I'm nobody's slave.

When you put that much work into something you expect to have something to show for it, so your opinion offends me and my intelligence, Fanta, as I'm sure it does many others as well!

I dont know why you would be offended.
I didnt insult anyone or insinuate anything.

Your offense offends me as Im sure it does others.indifferent

JosefQuewl's photo
Mon 05/11/09 09:52 PM
oh yeah my sister lives 15 minuets from the dells.Going to visit the end of May.Love it up there so peaceful.Springville Grand Marsh area

It's a small world, your right on the mark.

JosefQuewl's photo
Mon 05/11/09 09:24 PM
Ok, grill me for this but apparently you you people don't do root word searches. Wuss,formaly puss,short for *ussy: Man your acting like a *ussy.Man acting like a woman.Not particulary valid today considering the independent strong women in the world. Is the opposite of a woman being "Butch"

Whipped; a man who is willing to overlook the bad things in their partner because their a good lay. "Yes dear ,what ever you say can we screw now". Originaly *ussy whipped.

This is what I understand they mean, ofcourse I'm a prePCer

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 11:13 PM

why is that ?

they listen to too much modern rap and watch waaaaaaaaaaaay too much mtv.

do yourself a favor and destroy that ****ing evil television set. the world would be a better place.

Yeah the internet is much bettergrumble

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 11:08 PM

When it's too late to end it the pregnancy...

Seriously - NEVER!

There's too many of the little virus factories running around now! Bleh!

Obviosly you accidently answered her question by showing the right time is when YOU are no longer the most important person in your life.

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 10:45 PM
I kinda figured I would get these type responses and the concecious seems to be no it wouldn't work. But in theory the only stupid question is the one never asked. Thanks for the posts.

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 10:37 PM

Perhaps it only seems this way because in most other societies woman are kept on a shorter leash and don't have the same access to wealth. Maybe the question should be why are men of other countries so controlling of woman and finances.

oh I could kiss you.. smooched smooched smooched smooched

the best quote so far!!!

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 10:33 PM
Perhaps it only seems this way because in most other societies woman are kept on a shorter leash and don't have the same access to wealth. Maybe the question should be why are men of other countries so controlling of woman and finances.

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 10:25 PM
So what your saying is that skipping actually slows down the vehicle,would't the benifit of the gravitational pull out weigh the lost energy due to skipping. Would it also benifit by not having to make such a large course correction. I'm sure nasa has figured it out but have they ever tried it.

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 09:53 PM
Would the theory hold up that instead if sling shotting around a planet or moon to gain speed during space travel that instead use the bodies gravity to draw a space vehicle to the planet then skip off the atmosphere like a stone on a pond. Skipping off several planets in a row could increase speeds expodentionally.In theory it sounds plausible. Would then a saucer shaped space ship be most benificial to accomplish this. The main question I have is the resistance of the atmosphere an issue. Just a thought.

JosefQuewl's photo
Sat 04/25/09 06:03 PM
Edited by JosefQuewl on Sat 04/25/09 06:06 PM

A MAN'S POEM:

I pray for a deaf-mute gymnast nymphomaniac with
big tits who owns a bar on a golf course,
and loves to send me fishing and drinking.
This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a $#!^.

Hey you stole my profile!!!!!!

JosefQuewl's photo
Sun 04/19/09 06:46 PM
I live just north of the Dells. We have some great fishing on the river here but no big cat fish. heck at this point I guess i'd take anything right now, blue gills can be fun too.

JosefQuewl's photo
Sun 04/19/09 09:29 AM
so any one wanna go fishing instead of sitting in front of this dam computer? I'm looking for a good spot to catch some awesome catfish.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next