fruit salad and beans
barbecue and sunshine
games and conversation
you'll always remember
your high school graduation
Congrats Tater

JosefQuewl's photo
Sun 05/31/09 10:20 AM
70 degrees all year round with a short intense thunderstorm every night.

JosefQuewl's photo
Sun 05/31/09 10:09 AM
Do you think God gets mad when we bother him on his day off? Nice work!laugh :smile: smokin

JosefQuewl's photo
Sun 05/31/09 10:04 AM
I found that until I got a lawyer to handle my custody problems I didn't make any progress. I was just to emotionally invested in the situation I couldn't deal with it in a rational way. Someone not involved personally can be a great asset even if just for advice.

JosefQuewl's photo
Sun 05/31/09 03:17 AM
I heard once that if you drive the speed limit you will hit every green light!!

JosefQuewl's photo
Sat 05/30/09 07:25 PM
Edited by JosefQuewl on Sat 05/30/09 07:27 PM
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

Never spend your money before you have earned it.
Thomas Jefferson

Peace and abstinence from European interferences are our objects,
and so will continue while the present order of things in America remain undisturbed.
Thomas Jefferson

JosefQuewl's photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:28 PM
I guess my point is if we want to know what the founding fathers were thinking it is all there to read!!!

A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce, or a tragedy, or perhaps both.
James Madison

Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.
James Madison

JosefQuewl's photo
Sat 05/30/09 04:58 PM
Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.
James Madison

By rendering the labor of one, the property of the other, they cherish pride, luxury, and vanity on one side; on the other, vice and servility, or hatred and revolt.
James Madison

Do not separate text from historical background. If you do, you will have perverted and subverted the Constitution, which can only end in a distorted, bastardized form of illegitimate government.
James Madison

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/29/09 09:29 PM
Reflective

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/29/09 09:02 PM
I'm effatised:smile: smokinbigsmile

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/29/09 06:52 PM
Invented the Muppet Show and was understudy to Sam the Eagle

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/29/09 03:58 AM
It is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or pretended, from abroad.
James Madison

It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.
James Madison

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/29/09 03:39 AM
Great poem, I related very much. Speaks to contentment.

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/29/09 03:34 AM

Actually, it's very reflective, which in my opinion, is pretty damned good. I also suspect the depth is truly there without the "stoning" prerequisite. Try it and see how it goes, when you're ready of course.

Very precise, to the point. I agree try it not stoned,a well written poem of your own makes you high in spirit.:smile:

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/29/09 03:23 AM
Very good!

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/29/09 03:17 AM
Thanks all

JosefQuewl's photo
Thu 05/28/09 06:30 PM
Edited by JosefQuewl on Thu 05/28/09 06:33 PM
What's that got to do with anything we're talking about here? indifferent For hand boy!

"Few Arabs organized 911, and successfully executed the 75% of their plans. At the same time a nation with countless interceptors and military and bureaucratic personnel that takes millions to account for, could not take down a single highjacked plane. You believe it?"

JosefQuewl's photo
Thu 05/28/09 06:17 PM

So by not eating meat we will stop animals from emiting greenhouse gases?

If we dont kill the animals to eat them then wont there be more of them roaming around producing even more gases?

One would think that they would want us to eat more so there would be less on the planet.

So on that thought eat a stake save the planet!

I hear sheep are good bigsmile

Yeah, eating beans is going to reduce green house gasses. Why don't we just feed livestock Peta flakes. ie. soilent green.

JosefQuewl's photo
Thu 05/28/09 06:03 PM
ahh geeezblushing flowerforyou

JosefQuewl's photo
Thu 05/28/09 05:57 PM
Great opinions on both sides. Found a new site that is awesome
http://www.brainyquote.com/.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7