Community > Posts By > JosefQuewl

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/22/09 05:36 PM
Melancholy indifferent

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/22/09 05:29 PM

All that you can imagine, exists.

Don't forget that all you cannot imagine, still exist, given your perspective.

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/22/09 05:15 PM
On the hand in respect ,following the arm to the neck, ears and lipsflowerforyou

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/22/09 05:07 PM
I have a new theory as to why we are in social decline(yes I know that's a relative and perspective view) however I believe if we would go back to those common sense sayings of our ancestors we would be better served as a society ie. "YOU CATCH MORE FLIES WITH HONEY THAN YOU DO WITH VINEGAR." I would like to update these saying to apply to the younger generation as they just groan when you use them in there current contest. Here is an example of what I mean;
" Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush."
Modern translation:
"A babe in bed is worth two in the bar"

Just a silly thought I had. Any other suggestions?

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/22/09 04:53 PM
Oh no, you made me think today. Unfortenatly I was thinking poorly. ohwell Nice riddle! I'll get it next time!

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/22/09 03:19 PM
You slammed us on the first line and then brought us back to clear thought. You explained the cycle exactly.

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/22/09 03:12 PM
It's the simple stuff we forget in life. I like the picture you painted.

JosefQuewl's photo
Fri 05/22/09 04:27 AM
Thank You!!

JosefQuewl's photo
Thu 05/21/09 09:05 PM
Edited by JosefQuewl on Thu 05/21/09 09:06 PM
I like this very much. The ending is inspirational.

JosefQuewl's photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:56 PM
Thank you. It was one of the most incredible things I have ever seen.

JosefQuewl's photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:37 PM
Edited by JosefQuewl on Thu 05/21/09 08:38 PM

Thuderstorms on the left,
sunshine on the right
an eagle in a tree,
head shining in the light
a rainbow appeared one side,
another on the other

Racing home to find a camera,
greatness on my mind
just in time to see,
the rainbows dim
disappoint negated,
by what I had seen,
earlier that quarter hour

My son take note you will never see this again
An eagle framed by rainbows gaurding gold at all ends

JosefQuewl RTH 05/21/09

JosefQuewl's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:38 PM
Gotta quit now I'm over my quota!sad

JosefQuewl's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:35 PM

No one is so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Very nice quote!

JosefQuewl's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:33 PM
Yeah I'm well on my way, I just need to be able to type faster.ohwell

JosefQuewl's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:29 PM

In reality all credit cards are loans
* use common sense
* live within your means
* pay it off at months end
* pay on time

If you are not ok with credit card companies increasing interest rate - I suggest pay off balance and cancel the account

You do not have to accept their increases, you can cancel and close the account.

I agree with you.

Say that you have paid off your car loan and rent (no mortgage payment) What ways are there to establish credit other than credit cards?

after you have paid everything off there is still a record of your payments on file with a long running credit history that can be pulled from. i was in that situation ..then a divorce hit and now i have a new mortgage but the history was still there.with a rating too.

And do you honestly believe the are not manipulating credit scores to charge higher interest rate. Your credit rating changes for the worse if you don't put enough postage on a letter.

while we all face hardships at one time or another, all fall behind for one reason or another, incur unexpected expenses and emergencies, not sure what manipulating you see - clarify please.

Under the bill, a customer would have to be more than 60 days behind on a payment before seeing a rate increase on an existing balance. Even then, the lender would be required to restore the previous, lower rate if the cardholder pays the minimum balance on time for six months.
*from OP article

Well I hope that is the case then all our problems are solved.I believe they are gonna find a way to get the money,reguardlees. Is the credit card crisis in America really that different from the housing crisis? Too lttle too late.

JosefQuewl's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:19 PM
I know I'm just goofin! I'm sure that every one thinks seriously before each post. Especially the ones that are schooled in every single subject?

JosefQuewl's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:14 PM

there are non traditional ways to establish credit:

you can supply the credit bureaus your information for the past 12 mos (approx) some allow faxed copies of bills, ie. rent, utilities, phone, loans etc. - no credit cards needed

request they verify and include on your credit report

keep in mind that any late payments, missed payments and timely payments will all show up.

Thanks for that tidbit now we're accomplishing something!!!

JosefQuewl's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:08 PM

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing: pitchfork :laughing:

Thanks for making my point.happy

JosefQuewl's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:06 PM

In reality all credit cards are loans
* use common sense
* live within your means
* pay it off at months end
* pay on time

If you are not ok with credit card companies increasing interest rate - I suggest pay off balance and cancel the account

You do not have to accept their increases, you can cancel and close the account.

I agree with you.

Say that you have paid off your car loan and rent (no mortgage payment) What ways are there to establish credit other than credit cards?

after you have paid everything off there is still a record of your payments on file with a long running credit history that can be pulled from. i was in that situation ..then a divorce hit and now i have a new mortgage but the history was still there.with a rating too.

And do you honestly believe the are not manipulating credit scores to charge higher interest rate. Your credit rating changes for the worse if you don't put enough postage on a letter.

JosefQuewl's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:01 PM
Number of posts
Divided by days
If it's over three
Maybe we should get a lifesick