Community > Posts By > NeutralZone2

no photo
Sun 11/15/20 07:10 PM
Edited by NeutralZone2 on Sun 11/15/20 07:14 PM
tdion wrote:

when we die, we go to the spiritual world to be judged by God and are then sent back to the earth to do our lives over and over, until we become perfect. This is part of the "Grace of God" and it will last until Christ makes his second return.

Note: I didn't quote any biblical text, since I am just glimpsing on this subject.

However, the bible must be read precept upon precept to get the full understanding.
[Isaiah 28-9:10].

tdion:

You claimed that "when we die, we go to the spiritual world to be judged by God and are then sent back to the earth to do our lives over and over...." You also admitted that you did not quote scripture as proof. When I asked you to identify scripture to prove your point, you came back with the following:

tdion wrote:

NeutralZone, I don't know your background and nationality but since most people on this site are involved in Christianity and Islam, I can't explain too much. That's not an excuse. But if you can tell me your Nationality and what the topic of the bible is, in other words, who was the bible written too, why was it written, and what it is all about, I will reconsider.

I responded to your questions by informing you that the message of the Judeo-Christian Bible is the sanctification of God's personal name, JEHOVAH, and the fact that Jehovah’s heavenly kingdom is the only hope for mankind. You then responded as follows:

tdion wrote:

That's not what the bible is about. God's name is not even Jehovah. Jehovah is a title and it simply means "God will provide". It's obvious you were brought up in Christianity. There are two Gospels. That of the bible and that of Rome (Catechism of Rome). You must do your research, but I will help you out.

God and Christ are NOT the only main Characters in the bible. God is the father of a nation and Christ is the mediator between his father and His nation. In order For Christ to mediate, we must have a controversy and that's why the bible was written. To give instructions, answers, solutions and hope.

You are telling me your personal philosophy, and as usual, you have failed to present scripture from God's inspired word, the Judeo-Christian Bible, to prove your point. Below is scripture that indicates the sanctification of God’s personal name, JEHOVAH, is of prime importance and that his heavenly kingdom is next in importance. This is Jesus, his heavenly son, speaking.

“You must pray, then, this way: “Our Father in the heaven, let YOUR NAME be sanctified. Let YOUR KINGDOM come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth.” (Matthew 6:9-10)

NeutralZone

"That people may know that you, whose name is JEHOVAH, you alone are the Most High over all the earth." ~ Psalms 83:18

no photo
Sun 11/08/20 03:39 PM
Billbrown857 wrote:

Elena wrote:

Yes, people have created a god for themselves and more than one.
Only all these "gods" are useless when trouble comes to the house - they will not
return a deceased loved one, they will not restore health, they will not solve a
difficult problem ...

And if you want to know about the origin of man (created by God or he descended from
a monkey), read the Bible.
Everything is written there.

Like every other religious person, your "God" is the only true god.
Everyone else is mislead, of course.
How incredibly sad that you have to base your life on a book - any book.
The Bible was written by men, and is the Word of Man, not any "God".
I'll not take the "monkey" bait. The only monkeys are the ones believing the Bible.

Billbrown857:

The fact is that the Judeo-Christian Bible is not just any book and that it was not merely written by humans. Rather, it was written by men who were inspired by Almighty God to write. What they wrote was not their personal thoughts but Jehovah's thoughts.

Proof that the Bible was divinely inspired is seen by the fact that it contains some 2,000 accurately fulfilled prophecies, many of them written hundreds of years before the prophesied events occurred. The accurate fulfillment of some of these prophecies have been confirmed by secular history. For your information, secular history has nothing to do with religion. Yet, secular historians confirmed the accuracy of many Bible prophecies.

Now, suppose you explain to those reading this thread how mere humans could accurately prophesy future events 2,000 times. Keep in mind that humans sometimes have a problem predicting the weather.

I will watch for your reply.

NeutralZone

"That people may know that you, whose name is JEHOVAH, you alone are the Most High over all the earth." ~ Psalms 83:18

no photo
Sun 11/08/20 03:26 PM

tdion wrote:

when we die, we go to the spiritual world to be judged by God and are then sent back to the earth to do our lives over and over, until we become perfect. This is part of the "Grace of God" and it will last until Christ makes his second return. If we become spiritual or blameless before Christ makes his 2nd coming, then we will receive honors and the Kingdom of Heaven, which means eternal life on earth. If not then we die the 2nd death meaning we vanish from existence. Incase you wonder about the animals, then there is no judgement for them, since they can't sin and therefore they pass on to a next life and are reborn again.

I am however not able to write about this subject indepth, because God's plans are much larger than this, and whether you believe it or not, we humans are NOT equal nor are we the same. Therefore our destinies are not the same. My goal is never to hurt but to enlighten and hopefully this makes sense to you.

Note: I didn't quote any biblical text, since I am just glimpsing on this subject.
However, the bible must be read precept upon precept to get the full understanding.

tdion:

You stated that "when we die, we go to the spiritual world to be judged by God and are then sent back to the earth to do our lives over and over...." You also admitted that you did not quote scripture as proof.

At this time, suppose you quote scripture where it says the dead are "sent back to earth to do their lives over and over"? Be sure and provide Bible book, chapter, and verses.

NeutralZone

NeutralZone, I don't know your background and nationality but since most people on this site are involved in Christianity and Islam, I can't explain too much. That's not an excuse. But if you can tell me your Nationality and what the topic of the bible is, in other words, who was the bible written too, why was it written, and what it is all about, I will reconsider.

tdion:

The topic of the Judeo-Christian Bible is the sanctification of God's personal name, JEHOVAH, and the message that his heavenly kingdom is the only hope for mankind.

no photo
Sun 11/08/20 03:18 PM
sleekviper said:

John 10:30-"I and my Father are one" Christ knows EXACTLY how those words will be taken, and He NEVER backs down an inch from that very meaning. They are one.
Revelation 20:6-"Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection! The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him for a thousand years." Priests of TWO, reign with ONE.
Revelation 22:3-" No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be within the city, and His servants will worship Him." Again, TWO thrones, ONE God. Christ is no creation; we can no more comprehend the essence of God, than we can the power or age of Him. People are using terms that only matter in this reality; this is not the reality of God, this is a closed system where He placed laws that we can understand. Where was God before Genesis 1? Was there space, or time? Is it possible to visit every creation when all is said and done? It is possible, with our understanding of time and space, that God could spend a Billion years dealing with a creation before starting a new one, and if we asked to spend 10 seconds to see each of them, we would never be seen again. There would be no first creation, there would always be another one. We can no more comprehend God and Christ, than we can no beginning of anything. A creation with free will can always turn on Him, Christ being part of Him would be turning on Himself. Sure people can think as they wish, but I will stick with He and the Father are one.

sleekviper:

What point are you trying to make? You quoted several verses of scripture but did not explain the significance of what you understand those scriptural passages to mean.

NeutralZone

no photo
Sun 10/25/20 06:35 PM
Edited by NeutralZone2 on Sun 10/25/20 06:46 PM
tdion wrote:

when we die, we go to the spiritual world to be judged by God and are then sent back to the earth to do our lives over and over, until we become perfect. This is part of the "Grace of God" and it will last until Christ makes his second return. If we become spiritual or blameless before Christ makes his 2nd coming, then we will receive honors and the Kingdom of Heaven, which means eternal life on earth. If not then we die the 2nd death meaning we vanish from existence. Incase you wonder about the animals, then there is no judgement for them, since they can't sin and therefore they pass on to a next life and are reborn again.

I am however not able to write about this subject indepth, because God's plans are much larger than this, and whether you believe it or not, we humans are NOT equal nor are we the same. Therefore our destinies are not the same. My goal is never to hurt but to enlighten and hopefully this makes sense to you.

tdion:

You stated that "when we die, we go to the spiritual world to be judged by God and are then sent back to the earth to do our lives over and over...." You also admitted that you did not quote scripture as proof.

At this time, suppose you quote scripture where it says the dead are "sent back to earth to do their lives over and over"? Be sure and provide Bible book, chapter, and verses.

NeutralZone

no photo
Sun 10/25/20 06:35 PM
Edited by NeutralZone2 on Sun 10/25/20 06:46 PM

For Tom4Uhere

I apologize for my bad english.

I want to say that a person does not live after death. He lies in the grave and
cannot speak, breathe, think ...
He died.

jugari007 wrote:

They don't die they only change the body, like if you have very old car not working, too many problem. you get rid of it and get another car, remember body is not you something else is there which doesn't die. Body is always changing getting old one day it has to go. There are meditation that can make you realize of your past lives.

jugari007:

If a person is not dead but “only change the body” why are such ones referred to as being dead?

like if you have very old car not working, too many problem. you get rid of it and get another car,

Your example of a very old car being replaced with another car does not help your argument, in light of the fact the old car and the replacement car are two different cars and both cars continue to exist at the same time.

NeutralZone

no photo
Sun 12/08/19 02:34 PM
Edited by NeutralZone2 on Sun 12/08/19 02:40 PM

Hi,

Is there anybody here who would dare to explain what the theme of the bible is?
In other words.... if you read a book you should be able to tell what the book is
about, right?

X

tdion:

The theme of the Judeo-Christian Bible is the sanctification of God's personal name-- JEHOVAH, and the declaration of the good news of God's heavenly Kingdom as the only hope for humankind.

Jesus himself made a point of stating the importance of knowing the True God by his personal name. In prayer to his heavenly Father, Jehovah, he said:

John 17:26
"I have made your name known to them and will make it known, so that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them." (John 17:26

NeutralZone2

... be swift about hearing, slow about speaking, slow about wrath...." (James 1:19-20)

no photo
Sun 12/08/19 02:34 PM

Hi,

Is there anybody here who would dare to explain what the theme of the bible is?
In other words.... if you read a book you should be able to tell what the book is
about, right?

X

tdion:

The theme of the Judeo-Christian Bible is the sanctification of God's personal name-- JEHOVAH, and the declaration of the good news of God's heavenly Kingdom as the only hope for humankind.

NeutralZone2

... be swift about hearing, slow about speaking, slow about wrath...." (James 1:19-20)

no photo
Fri 07/26/19 10:53 PM
Edited by NeutralZone2 on Fri 07/26/19 11:09 PM

English Standard Version (Colossians 1:15)
He [Jesus/Yeshua] is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

After you ignored the context to Colossians 1:15--which I bolded within my quotation--you proceeded to give me your personal philosophy, as follows:

iam_resurrected said:
What you refuse to accept, is that the Father is OMNIPRESENT. He could be in Heaven and in the flesh body as Yeshua at the same time!! He is God after all!!

Of course, you still have not answered my original question, as follows:

QUESTION #1 TO iam_resurrected: If Jesus/Yeshua and Jehovah the Father were one and the same why did Jesus/Yeshua inform his disciples: "THE WORDS that I have spoken to you DO NOT COME FROM ME"?

QUESTION #2 TO iam_resurrected: According to Colossians 1:15, Jesus/Yeshua is the firstborn of all CREATION." YES or NO?

NeutralZone2

I do not follow nor believe in the idealism that is known as the Trinity!!

I believe in ONE GOD, He is known in the Torah as ELOHIM, "I AM THAT I AM!!" He is known in the Aramaic/Greek New Testaments as "The Father."

To find the best answers for this and many questions of the New Testament, is to read what our "ONENESS CHURCH FATHERS," 1 or 2 generations from the actual Disciples/Apostles and using same language to know the true meaning of what was being written.

What they wrote, the Apostles baptized in Book of Acts in Name of Yeshua, Peter COMMANDED to be Baptized in Name of Jesus. Timothy baptized the Eunuch in Name of Yeshua like in Chapter 19, Paul baptized in the Name of Yeshua.

Yeshua is the WORD, the spoken W.O.R.D. from God.

You speak words, those words you speak only reflect you, and no one else.

This is God and how His Spoken WORD works. God speaks, the (His[God's]) WORD then does what was spoken. But the ONE SPEAKING and the ONE DOING are not 2 different Deities, they are ONE and the SAME DEITY. One God using 2 perspectives to fulfill His work. And the Holy Spirit is the personal Spirit of God.

Genesis 3:6 explains that, Yeshua explains (or the Father speaking through His WORD), and Paul explains it.

Paul confirms 2 times that God is ONE PERSON, the Fathers. Mark 12 proves that Yeshua confirms God is One Person, the Father to/with the Scribe.

You have a Bible that is a translation and thoughts of the person WHO TRANSLATED your Bible. But your bible is a translation of Latin Vulgate, translated from the Greek and Hebrew. There is the Aramaic version which is extremely valuable. It's the actual language Yeshua spoke, His Disciples, the Pharisees and others. Of course they spoke Greek and Latin with the Romans, but their language amongst themselves would be native like their Aramaic.

So to know the real factual truths, I read the Torah and the Aramaic with Greek. Yes, I have my English KJV Dake's, but when I compare that to these the originals, wow, there is a lot of missing information plus adding by the English writers. Definitely personal beliefs, not real scriptural facts.

So no, There is only ONE GOD, the FATHER!! But the WORD is a part of the FATHER, because it is the action portion to what the FATHER is saying. The WORD is not an actual Son. It's a Son on basis that all flesh humans are Son/Daughters of God created in His Image. No, the WORD is really the Spoken portion of the Father.

The Messiah is described as the Right hand of Power by the Prophets. God was this Big One Person, but the Messiah would be God's Big One Body actual Right Side representing the Power of God (the Action of what God speaks and Commands). Yeshua is not only the Messiah, but the Spoken WORD of the Father, making the Speaker and the Action of the WORD the SAME PERSON.

This is why there is even a portion of scripture from Paul claiming, Yeshua is the physical Image to the Father's Invisible Image. Or, when Yeshua looks into a mirror He sees Himself as the Father, and when the invisible Father looks into a mirror He sees Himself as the WORD!!

iam_resurrected:

I asked you two direct questions. You replied with a wall of text--which is what people do when they are dodging questions. I do not have the time nor the inclination to read your above wall of text.

Below, for the last time, are the two questions. Until you stop playing the role of Artful Dodger, this discussion will proceed no further.

QUESTION #1 TO iam_resurrected: If Jesus/Yeshua and Jehovah the Father were one and the same why did Jesus/Yeshua inform his disciples: "THE WORDS that I have spoken to you DO NOT COME FROM ME"?

QUESTION #2 TO iam_resurrected: According to Colossians 1:15, Jesus/Yeshua is the firstborn of all CREATION." YES or NO?

NeutralZone2

no photo
Sun 07/21/19 12:41 PM
Edited by NeutralZone2 on Sun 07/21/19 12:43 PM

QUESTION #1 TO iam_resurrected: If Jesus/Yeshua and Jehovah the Father were one and the same why did Jesus/Yeshua inform his disciples: "The words that I have spoken to you do not come from me"?

Because Philip asked Him. And Yeshua explained.

iam_resurrected:

You are dodging my question and providing me with a cherry-picked verse that DOES NOT mean what you claim it means. Notice your cherry-picked verse below, in which you made a point of ignoring context (the usual routine of Trinitarians).

iam_resurrected said:
And what Yeshua explained is how Paul describes Yeshua in Colossians:

ܗܘ ܕܗܘܝܘ ܕܡܘܬܐ ܕܐܠܗܐ ܕܠܐ ܡܬܚܙܐ ܘܒܘܟܪܐ ܕܟܠܗܝܢ ܒܪܝܬܐ
15 who, that is to say, is The Image of Alaha {God} who is not seen.

This verse claims if we see the invisible God we see Yeshua, when we see Yeshua, we are seeing the invisible God!!

See that? You gave me a cherry-picked verse from Colossians 1:15, during which you you ignored the context to the verse. (Context refers to surrounding words within the verses, and surrounding verses and chapters within the same Bible book.) Notice part of the context to Colossians 1:15, which you chose to ignore, while you dodged my original question:

English Standard Version (Colossians 1:15)
He [Jesus/Yeshua] is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

After you ignored the context to Colossians 1:15--which I bolded within my quotation--you proceeded to give me your personal philosophy, as follows:

iam_resurrected said:
What you refuse to accept, is that the Father is OMNIPRESENT. He could be in Heaven and in the flesh body as Yeshua at the same time!! He is God after all!!

Of course, you still have not answered my original question, as follows:

NeutralZone2

no photo
Thu 07/18/19 10:11 PM
Tom4Uhere said:
It is understandable that we would welcome acceptance for the things we do in which we can't seem to control. This was a driving force in me for a very long time.
Until I learned how to control myself and act according to my own imperatives.

Tom4Uhere:

There, you go! You stated in the last sentence above that you learned how to control yourself. Good for you!

But like I said, from time to time, because of imperfection, you, like all of us humans, will slip and make mistakes. Our loving God expects us to make mistakes. That is the reason why he sent his beloved Son, Jesus Christ, to die for us and cover our sins with his shed blood--on the condition that we are truly repentant when we commit wrongs.

New International Version (John 3:16)
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

So long as our sins are not premeditated, they can be forgiven if we are truly sorry and we turn around and correct our behavior.

NeutralZone2

no photo
Thu 07/18/19 10:11 PM
Tom4Uhere said:
It is understandable that we would welcome acceptance for the things we do in which we can't seem to control. This was a driving force in me for a very long time.
Until I learned how to control myself and act according to my own imperatives.

Tom4Uhere:

There, you go! You stated in the last sentence above that you learned how to control yourself. Good for you!

But like I said, from time to time, because of imperfection, you, like all of us humans, will slip and make mistakes. Our loving God expects us to make mistakes. That is the reason why he sent his beloved Son, Jesus Christ, to die for us and cover our sins with his shed blood--on the condition that we are truly repentant when we commit wrongs.

New International Version (John 3:16)
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

So long as our sins are not premeditated, they can be forgiven if we are truly sorry and we turn around and correct our behavior.

NeutralZone2

no photo
Thu 07/18/19 09:48 PM
Tom4Uhere said:

Followed Christian beliefs and YES, "witnessing" is a directive.
For a long time I reached out to others trying to get them to feel the relief I felt when I was saved.
Then it occurred to me that we only need saved if we think we are doing something wrong by living?

Tom4Uhere:

You stated in the second sentence above that people only need to be saved if they think they are doing something wrong by living.

Scripture does not support that. In fact, Almighty God knows that we are sinners.

New Living Translation (Romans 3:23)
"For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard."

We are not supposed to walk around condemning ourselves. Instead, we take in accurate knowledge of God's righteous standards from the Bible, and then we do the best we can to control our sinful tendencies, based on that knowledge.

Meanwhile, we try to enjoy life--without going to extremes. We will slip from time to time, but we must pick ourselves back up and keep trying, because we cannot give up on ourselves. Eventually, it will become easier to do what is right. Of course, we will continue to make mistakes throughout life due to what's stated at Romans 3:23 above.

Tom4Uhere said:
See, no matter who you are or how you believe, we all do things we know we shouldn't.

Exactly. That's what sinners do. But that's no reason to give up on ourselves. We have to keep trying to improve; right?

NeutralZone2

no photo
Mon 07/15/19 08:13 PM
Edited by NeutralZone2 on Mon 07/15/19 08:16 PM

NeutralZone2,

The fact that you do, tells my you are not secure in your beliefs.
The more you ring my doorbell, the more difficult it becomes for me to consider your beliefs.

Tom4Uhere:

You are mistaken. None of Jehovah's Witnesses are not secure in their beliefs. They want to share good news with their neighbors. That is why they come to the door of their neighbors, rain or shine, neglecting their own leisure time because of love for their neighbors. They preach door to door in obedience to Jesus' command at Matthew 28:19-20 that they MUST "19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations...."

Recall that scripture says Jesus sent his disciples out in twos and instructed them to preached from door to door. Notice Mark 6 verses 7 and 12:

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Mark 6:7 and 12
"(7) He called the twelve apostles, sent them out two by two, and gave them authority over evil spirits. (12) So the apostles went and told people that they should turn to God and change the way they think and act."

I should add, Tom4Uhere, that if a person makes it clear to Jehovah's Witnesses that they DO NOT want them coming to their door, the Witnesses will respect that and will inform others in the congregation to not return to the person's door. This is also part of Jesus' instructions.

NeutralZone2

no photo
Mon 07/15/19 07:55 PM
Edited by NeutralZone2 on Mon 07/15/19 08:15 PM

NeutralZone2,

If I were REALLY interested in converting my beliefs, I would seek you out.
You wouldn't need to come to my door.
The fact that you do, tells my you are not secure in your beliefs.
The more you ring my doorbell, the more difficult it becomes for me to consider your beliefs.

Tom4Uhere:

It is to be noted that you object to Jehovah's Witnesses coming to your door to preach the good news of God's kingdom. The reason why they do so is because it is a direct command from Jesus Christ, their model. Just before he returned to heavenly life, he directed his First Century followers to GO AND MAKE DISCIPLES, as follows:

Matthew 28:19-20 New International Version (NIV)
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

That is a command that all true Christians are obligated to obey.

NeutralZone2

no photo
Mon 07/15/19 07:44 PM
Edited by NeutralZone2 on Mon 07/15/19 08:15 PM

NeutralZone2,
Interesting but not really a discussion about JWS.

Tom4Uhere:

My discussion with "iam_resurrected" is in direct response to what he posted earlier on page 3 of this thread: There, he stated:

"They don't believe in the Deity of Yeshua. I show them John 14:7-10, this is where Yeshua reveals He is the Father (verse 10). "

As anyone reading this thread can see, my discussion with "iam_resurrected" specifically addresses John 14:7-10, in which scripture contradicts his claim that, to quote him: "Yeshua reveals He is the Father (verse 10)."

NeutralZone2

no photo
Sat 07/13/19 05:54 PM
iam_resurrected said:
Let me show you John 10:30-31 in the Aramaic, which is the language Yeshua and His Disciples factually spoke:

ܐܢܐ ܘܐܒܝ ܚܕ ܚܢܢ
30 I and Abi {My Father}, We are the Same!”

iam_resurrected:

I don't know where you are getting your translation of Aramaic from, but verse 30 does not have Jesus saying "We are the Same!" At the website where I found the Aramaic text, it has Jesus saying "We are One!" with reference to verse 30. The weblink is provided below.

ܐܢܐ ܘܐܒܝ ܚܕ ܚܢܢ
30 I and Abi {My Father}, We are One!”
https://theholyaramaicscriptures.weebly.com/joh-10.html

And of course, like all Trinitarians, you chose to cherry-pick words and ignore context. Jesus was merely saying that he and the Jehovah the Father are in unity, not that they were literally the same person. This is seen by the fact that he used the exact same expression when referring to all of his disciples, within the same book of John, as follows:

ܘܠܐ ܗܘܐ ܥܠ ܐܦܝ ܗܠܝܢ ܒܥܐ ܐܢܐ ܒܠܚܘܕ ܐܠܐ ܐܦ ܥܠ ܐܦܝ ܐܝܠܝܢ ܕܡܗܝܡܢܝܢ ܒܝ ܒܡܠܬܗܘܢ
20 And it isn’t only concerning these persons, I pray, but also, concerning the persons who will believe in Me through their word.

ܕܟܠܗܘܢ ܢܗܘܘܢ ܚܕ ܐܝܟܢܐ ܕܐܢܬ ܐܒܝ ܒܝ ܘܐܢܐ ܒܟ ܕܐܦ ܗܢܘܢ ܒܢ ܚܕ ܢܗܘܘܢ ܕܢܗܝܡܢ ܥܠܡܐ ܕܐܢܬ ܫܕܪܬܢܝ
21 So that, ALL OF THEM MAY BE ONE; as You, Abi {My Father}, are in Me, and I in You, so that they might also be one in Us, so that the alma {the world} may believe that You have sent Me.

QUESTION #3 TO iam_resurrected: According to John 17:21, was Jesus asking that his dozens of disciples be ONE literal person when he said in prayer to Jehovah: "So that, ALL OF THEM MAY BE ONE"?

How do you answer?

NeutralZone2

no photo
Sat 07/13/19 05:28 PM
They have their own version of the Canon. I personally use the Hebrew-Greek-Aramaic, but the KJV alone is good enough to reveal their inconsistencies in a side by side comparison.

They don't believe in the Deity of Yeshua.
I show them John 14:7-10, this is where Yeshua reveals He is the Father (verse 10).

Let the Holy Spirit guide You!!

How does John 14:7-10 reveal just the opposite of what scripture reference I provided in the Aramaic?

You have to literally deny what you are reading in those verses to achieve 2 separate people. How can the "Father Living inside my Body" saying what you hear Me say, and doing what you see Me do collate to 2 people?

The WORD is the "Same" as the Father, since the WORD comes from the Father!!

iam_resurrected:

You claimed in your previous post, copied above, that John 14:7-10 reveals the Diety of Jesus and that in verse 10 "Yeshua reveals He is the Father." The context to John 14:10 does the exact opposite. (Context refers to surrounding words within the verse and even surrounding verses and chapters of the same Bible book.)

You chose to ignore words within verse 10 that contradict your Trinitarian philosophy. Notice below the capitalized words within the quotation of John 14:10, quoted from two different Trinitarian Bibles:

Good News Translation
"Do you not believe, Philip, that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? THE WORDS THAT I HAVE SPOKEN TO YOU," Jesus said to his disciples, "DO NOT COME FROM ME. The Father, who remains in me, does his own work."

New International Version
"Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I DO NOT SPEAK ON MY OWN AUTHORITY. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work."
https://biblehub.com/john/14-10.htm
Jesus/Yeshua told his disciples that the words were not his own.

QUESTION #1 TO iam_resurrected: If Jesus/Yeshua and Jehovah the Father were one and the same why did Jesus/Yeshua inform his disciples: "The words that I have spoken to you do not come from me"?

Notice another part of the context within the same chapter 14. Notice the capitalized words while you read it.

Good News Translation
"If you love me, you will obey my commandments. I WILL ASK THE FATHER, and HE WILL GIVE YOU another Helper, who will stay with you forever. (John 14:15-17)

QUESTION #2 TO iam_resurrected: If Jesus/Yeshua was also Jehovah the Father, why would he need to "ask the Father, and HE WILL GIVE YOU another Helper"?

NeutralZone2

no photo
Thu 07/04/19 08:57 PM
Edited by NeutralZone2 on Thu 07/04/19 09:07 PM

I have had some trouble with them. Any suggestions

They have their own version of the Canon. I personally use the Hebrew-Greek-Aramaic, but the KJV alone is good enough to reveal their inconsistencies in a side by side comparison.

They don't believe in the Deity of Yeshua.
I show them John 14:7-10, this is where Yeshua reveals He is the Father (verse 10).

Let the Holy Spirit guide You!!

iam_resurrected:

The scripture at John 14:7-10 does NOT reveal Jesus/Yeshua as being the Father. In fact, it does the exact opposite.

Another thing: Your comment regarding the New World Translation (NWT) used by Jehovah's Witnesses that, to quote you: "KJV alone is good enough to reveal their inconsistencies in a side by side comparison" provides no examples of which "inconsistencies" you discovered. Do elaborate.

NeutralZone2

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 05:22 PM
Edited by NeutralZone2 on Sun 05/31/15 05:22 PM
uche9aa said:
Alter2Ego said

1.THE BEGINING WAS 6000 YEARS AGO. Genesis 1:1 "In the begining God created the heavens and the earth" I ve always talked about God being a self-existent and ageless being. He is the creator of living things, planets, universe etc. Now, this verse has always been misunderstood. Its just talking about the original creation of the universe billions of years ago. 2. THE EARTH WAS CREATED 6000 YEARS AGO. Genesis 1:1-2 1."In the begining God created the heavens and the earth.2. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters". My God! Christians have been mocked with the 'earth is 6000 years old' thing and its embarrassing. People get these two verses mixed up. Periods of Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2 is talking about the period of restoration of earth and recreation of natural forms in it. A lot happened between these two periods which will be addressed in another thread.

uche9aa:

As a fellow Christian, I must tell you that the scientific evidence does not support the belief by "Young Earth" believers, that the earth was created a mere 6,000 years ago. The reality is that the Judeo-Christian Bible does not explain how long the six "Creative days" lasted.

NeutralZone2

You didnt read my post very well. I was rather debunking the six thousand years theory. Pls read carefully before you comment

uche9aa:

You wrote several posts and addressed different things in each one. Perhaps you should have presented your most important argument in the opening post, then it would have been easier for me to follow the point you are attempting to make.

NeutralZone2

Previous 1