Community > Posts By > Victim_Of_Love

Victim_Of_Love's photo
Mon 07/06/15 02:55 PM

In Colbert here. Hi everyone!

*Waves* Hi!!

Victim_Of_Love's photo
Mon 07/06/15 10:11 AM
I'd say enough is enough and walk away, and don't look back. I know it's difficult, and much easier said than done, especially when you feel like you've really clicked with that person. But it seems like it's a toxic relationship, and you deserve so much better. Don't lower your standards to accommodate those who refuse to raise theirs.

Victim_Of_Love's photo
Thu 07/02/15 10:26 AM
Not no, but HELL no!

Victim_Of_Love's photo
Mon 06/22/15 09:52 PM
It's a conspiracy, that's what. *Shakes head*

Victim_Of_Love's photo
Mon 06/22/15 06:55 AM
Oh I agree. The percentage of people who would be smart with a gun is very, VERY low.

Victim_Of_Love's photo
Sun 06/21/15 10:18 PM
I think it depends on WHO has a gun. I have 2 friends who have a permit to open carry, and they are both really smart about it. Other people? Not so much.

Victim_Of_Love's photo
Sat 06/20/15 09:18 PM
Haha isn't that the truth. I was out in Medical Lake earlier today for the parade, and there were quite a few people who had guns holstered on their hips. I remember not too long ago when people would have flipped their lid had they seen that. And now, it's something normal and we don't even bat an eyelash at.

Victim_Of_Love's photo
Thu 06/18/15 01:09 PM

If a woman put an age preference on her profile for whats she's ideally looking for, then why do men below or above her age preference messages her ?

The male ego. It's stupid how they can get butthurt that a woman may want a man older, younger, whatever. And they haven't even met the woman. You can't change someone's preferences. The women are likely to ignore what they don't want. I prefer purple to red. No need to be all hurt about it. laugh.

Exactly what she said LOL. Their ego will get in the way and they'll think that they can change your mind and be the exception to the rule. Either that or they just didn't read lol.

Victim_Of_Love's photo
Thu 06/18/15 06:10 AM
I don't either, and I've given up trying to understand people.

Victim_Of_Love's photo
Tue 06/16/15 08:58 PM

I just hope there's not going to be any rioting there.surprised

I live in Spokane, and honestly there haven't been any riots or anything. People have protested and held signs in front of the office, but nothing violent. *Knock on wood that it stays that way*. Everyone is upset for the mere fact that she lied, when she didn't have a reason to.

Victim_Of_Love's photo
Sat 06/13/15 09:20 PM
Nope, I really don't. All I think it did was give other people an excuse to do the same thing, should it happen to them. People are going to think that it's okay to shoot someone that is trying to do them wrong, whether it be stealing or something else. Yes, stealing is wrong, we all know this. But someone shouldn't lose their life because of it, let alone have the population think that his death is okay or justified because he was committing a crime.

Victim_Of_Love's photo
Sat 06/13/15 03:09 PM
I don't even give it 20 years for the anarchy to happen. The way things are going, I give it 10 max.

I get trying to see the positive side to every situation, and it's true, the guy may not be stealing anymore. But there are worse people out there still wandering the streets. It scares me with what this world is coming to, and how people are starting to justify things.

Victim_Of_Love's photo
Fri 06/12/15 09:33 PM
LOL no joke. And it's only getting worse unfortunately.

Victim_Of_Love's photo
Wed 06/10/15 06:06 AM
I think there is still such a thing as right vs wrong, it's just been muddled by a screwed up system.

Victim_Of_Love's photo
Tue 06/09/15 03:12 PM
Most definitely. Our court system is so f*cked up, it's not even funny. Just because you take pity on someone doesn't mean they should get away without so much as a slap on the wrist. It's ridiculous. This is why I could never be a lawyer / attorney / judge. I don't think I could remain neutral lol.

Victim_Of_Love's photo
Mon 06/08/15 06:10 PM
Oh yeah, most definitely. I think that more voices should have been heard for sure. I get that he was trying to stop the guy from stealing his car, but my god. Shoot the tires out or something. Don't shoot the guy and kill him.

Victim_Of_Love's photo
Mon 06/08/15 06:33 AM
I think there should have been more done as far as punishment is concerned. I don't think he meant to kill the guy, but just being acquitted isn't enough in my opinion. I just kept my mouth shut and didn't say much about it lol.

Victim_Of_Love's photo
Sun 06/07/15 06:58 AM
Oh yeah, I definitely remember. I have a few friends who are huge on gun rights etc and that's all they talked about for months while the guy was on trial.

Victim_Of_Love's photo
Sat 06/06/15 10:53 PM
At least there's never a dull moment haha

Victim_Of_Love's photo
Fri 06/05/15 11:32 PM
And things just seem to keep getting crazier in Spokane lol.

Previous 1