Community > Posts By > Classyjeff

Classyjeff's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:12 AM
i find age to be just a number. Though i try not to find girls who are younger than me it is more a maturity thing than a age thing. I find myself to have more things in common with women who are my age or older.

Classyjeff's photo
Sun 12/30/07 11:00 AM
I am from eastern iowa and i understand how you feel. A lot of my friends have someone and well.. it sucks when your the odd person out

Classyjeff's photo
Thu 12/27/07 12:58 PM
its all going down
ww3...

Classyjeff's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:55 AM
i know
:)
but it goes both ways ;)
drinker

Classyjeff's photo
Thu 12/27/07 08:47 AM
if you need someone to talk to creations..
im usually around

Classyjeff's photo
Thu 12/27/07 08:21 AM
mechanic called
fuel pump
good chunk of change (with the towing) but still
gotta have a car
luckly i get paid tommorw so itll help some and i worked a ton during the holidays

Classyjeff's photo
Wed 12/26/07 08:37 PM
well my car broke down tonight with my sister in it. i got alittle money but i dont know if ti will be worht fixing and i know i dont have enough money to get a new used car?....
just feels like all my life things have been happening to me bad

Classyjeff's photo
Wed 12/26/07 04:57 PM
What do you think?
been hearing rumors that the daddy isn't the 18 year old bf but a exec at her kids show?

its getting progressively worse yet more interesting.

Classyjeff's photo
Wed 12/26/07 04:17 PM
well with the exception of carter most of the politicians you said were from a different era. sadly greed and power has taken the world over and the betterment of man. well thats the stuff of fairy tales

Classyjeff's photo
Wed 12/26/07 10:44 AM
i wish i could help

im not 'blue' i am just lonely. i wish i knew how to meet someone that was interested in me (yes i know the irony that i'm on a dating site)

Classyjeff's photo
Wed 12/26/07 10:39 AM
if only ron paul could be president tomorrow all that would be fixed..
oh wait
politicians are all evil
ron paul is politician
hence....

Classyjeff's photo
Wed 12/26/07 06:11 AM
how was everyones xmas

mine was fine but i wish i had someone to spend it with

Classyjeff's photo
Fri 12/21/07 12:50 PM
ya they are a good start and then get a developer book..
just take your time and make sure your logic is nice and clean and the rest writes itself

Classyjeff's photo
Fri 12/21/07 02:50 AM
hey your 1 for 2 thats not bad
I am 0 for 2 and still trying

Classyjeff's photo
Fri 12/21/07 02:48 AM
Edited by Classyjeff on Fri 12/21/07 02:49 AM
there are ton's
It depends on your current skill level

Classyjeff's photo
Thu 12/20/07 02:01 PM
well its just tiring. im a nice guy and well its been 7 years and im sick and tired of stoners/a-holes/losers having people (ya their usually dating stoners and losers to but still it gets to ya)

Classyjeff's photo
Thu 12/20/07 01:57 PM
i know this sounds bad but how do you meet someone. i mean... i know girls that i work with or have class with but their all taken/unitrested.. I don't do bars really and i dont know where to meet anyone.. and yes i know that sounds wierd on a dating site but 90 precent of the women i message on here never reply anyway.

Classyjeff's photo
Tue 12/18/07 06:40 AM
just wanted to say hi

i got asked if i would consider a promotion. (i gotta interview for it still). Still worried cause i am not sure what will be up next for me and im lonely

Classyjeff's photo
Sun 12/16/07 08:29 AM
ya staying busy is good.
the bad thoughts like to creep in when your alone and bored

Classyjeff's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:54 AM
I have a desire to do both but I cant find a job that would help me do both. Tech support sure but I haven't been able to get my foot in the door for that. I got a friend who teachers computers to kids in africa but i dont know if thats totally for me

any suggestions

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 22 23