Community > Posts By > DanielHashemi

DanielHashemi's photo
Sun 06/14/09 10:19 PM
I was just wondering about speed dating although I have never tried it myself. I have heard some horror stories about it thats why I went online before speed dating. (of course there are some online horror stories too lol)

DanielHashemi's photo
Sun 06/14/09 09:58 PM
Well i haven't been on this site for a long time and just thought that i would update my old profile and wanna now how it turned out.

DanielHashemi's photo
Tue 04/28/09 09:26 PM
I had a near death experience when i just turn 15 i was really sick and nobody could find out what was wrong but my lungs and kidneys started shutting down and I was told i was really close to dying but my condition just turned around after 3 day in the hospital i started getting better. Week later when they did a follow up x-ray they found i had massive scar damage on my lungs so they did a biopsy and found out it was histoplasmosis they said i was really lucky to be alive because they didn't treat it with anti fungal medicine like they should have and instead of attack my other organs it just attacked my kidneys.

Downside is i have constant chest pain and unable to work. And then about month ago they told me that the scar tissue is spreading to my other organs. But when i was in the hospital on that third day I had a really weird dream and it was so real to me i thought that i had died. In the dream i was in a white room laying on the floor and i couldn't get up or even move then the the door to the room opened and a man who i have never seen before came in and stood over me he said "You can come with me and see your father again.(my father had passed 3 years before) Or you can go back. But if you choose to go back you will experience a pain which you cant even imagine but you will save one of your family from death."

Now i just turned 15 and as you can guess i chose my family. Now i dont know when im suppose to save one of my family members or if i already have because my mother has so many health problems and needs help for almost everything now.i thought that maybe my older brother would help her since hes up in MI too but no he seems not to really care about her health problems not saying he doesn't love her though. So maybe my little brother would help her but no hes just a lazy little ****. So it was up to me and if it wasn't for me i don't know what would have happened to my mother seeing as she can barely drive so i do all the driving, and she has trouble fixing herself food so i cook, and she cant really clean so that's also up to me. I get very little help with anything around my moms house i pretty much do everything that needs to get done at the expense of my own health as it causes me unimaginable chest pain to do everything but ive learned how to hide the pain very well. so maybe i did save one of my family members.

I have really put my life on hold to take care of things around here not that im complaining I would do anything and everything for my family but it does get lonely with just your family around you thats why i joined this site in the first place so i could get to know actual people and maybe find someone to have a relationship with but not many women looking for someone in my position. seems i have rambled on enough i would like to hear if anyone else has ever had a near death experience so please post.

DanielHashemi's photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:03 PM
nice you pulled that off south park right

DanielHashemi's photo
Mon 04/27/09 03:04 PM
This is my first post on cooking and im no profession there are lots of ways you can cook this meal but i use this way

food needed for this

1. skinless boneless chicken
2. green beans and corn (or other veggies of you choosing)
3. cream of mushroom(how many cans depend on the amount of chicken you have 2 family size cans usually does the trick)

first you need boneless skinless chicken but them in a pot of water and boil now you don't have to cook the chicken all the way but cook it so there is no more pink in it. After that you drain the left over water out of the pot take the chicken out and put it in the oven to finish cooking. While that's cooking you should start cooking some green beans and corn add whatever spices you want. Also get some cream of mushroom and start heating it in a big pot low hit so it doesn't burn. After the chicken is cooked take it out and start to cut it into small pieces then put the pieces in the big pot with the cream of mushroom and mix it in well. Now you can serve this separate or together with the green beans and corn or whatever veggies you like.

DanielHashemi's photo
Mon 04/27/09 02:48 PM

Daniel, thanks for the opportunity to respond. Religion(s) is the works of the Devil. It is man's attempt to "try" to get to God. And, obviously, one persons' attempt will differ from another's as we all can individually be very creative based on the needs that exist in our lives. Thus, the multitude of religions that continue to increase (believe it or not there are over 3 million religions out there). If you take the past and present, I ask you to consider: Jesus Christ was/is the only one who raised from the dead and has power to give life to whomever will put their trust in Him. No one else other than Jesus Christ has ever claimed power over death and sin which brings forth death. (Death being absence from the living God, because we will all live eternally; in Heaven or Hell) The Bible says that Jesus is the same Yesterday, Today, and Forever. He has not changed, ever!! What Jesus proposes is Christianity. True Christianity, is not a religion (again, something we/Devil create) but a real, living relationship. Just as you are your mother's son, and thus have a relationship with her and she with you, so Jesus wants to have a relationship with each and everyone of us. He does not force it upon anyone. Jesus extends an invitation and says, "as a sinner you need to be forgiven, Jesus says come to me and I will forgive you." That decision is up to each and everyone of us. That question still stands today, to you, Daniel....what will you do with Jesus? Take Jesus at His Word and live forever in His presence. May God lead you to HIM, even today. God Bless you.
Seek1er

Think you should do more research on this subject because there are other religions that predate Jesus that have claimed the same things that Jesus did. not trying to discredit your believes just wanted you to know that.

DanielHashemi's photo
Mon 04/27/09 01:03 PM
there seems to be a new religion ever second popping out of nowhere saying that the end is near and if you don't believe in there way of thinking your doomed in some way or another and some older religions are dying out so does that mean that the old religions are wrong and we should all just throw out the old and get the new hot thing? although im not really religious myself more of a spiritual person I get tired of hearing about what new religion is gaining power. I would like anyone else s thoughts on this.

DanielHashemi's photo
Sun 04/26/09 03:27 PM
Names Daniel 22/m Waterford MI, joined couple days ago and this is the first time Ive ever really done one of these online dating sites things. But this place looks like a good starting place.

DanielHashemi's photo
Sun 04/26/09 03:24 PM
I haven't been on this site to long just wondering if this online dating actually gets you a dates.

DanielHashemi's photo
Fri 04/24/09 12:23 AM
Whatever your beliefs in the case of a Omnipotent god or goddess if they really wanted people to follow there teachings y not have an immortal messenger instead of profits that just write down everything?

And if there was an immortal messenger would you take what he/she said seriously or just ignore it?spock

DanielHashemi's photo
Thu 04/23/09 09:56 PM
just as the topic says just wondering how many people here are from waterfordwaving

DanielHashemi's photo
Thu 04/23/09 09:53 PM
Just wondering because Ive studied most religions and found that some actually use psychedelics to either commune with the spiritual world or have inner enlightenment threw them. Such as Dimethyltryptamine which is also called dmt or Ayahuasca.

DanielHashemi's photo
Thu 04/23/09 09:25 PM
I have disseminated histoplasmosis but I was a lucky one where it didnt attack my eyes so i can see fine well i do have glasses but not related to it.

DanielHashemi's photo
Thu 04/23/09 09:17 PM
HI all!!! I'm new to this online profile stuff and was wondering how my profile looks to other people.happy