Community > Posts By > tulip2633

tulip2633's photo
Tue 12/29/15 06:53 PM
Edited by tulip2633 on Tue 12/29/15 07:03 PM
:banana:

It's official...Florida vs Michigan in the Citrus Bowl in Orlando.

Go Blue! Beat D'em Gators!

laugh Sorry Tulip tongue2 waving

That's ok Scoobert! Well kick their butt!

I bet lsu beats texas tech by 40. This matchup is a joke. Worst rushing defense against Leonard Fournette? laugh

tulip2633's photo
Tue 12/29/15 06:52 PM
Edited by tulip2633 on Tue 12/29/15 07:02 PM

It's official...Florida vs Michigan in the Citrus Bowl in Orlando.

Go Blue! Beat D'em Gators!

laugh Sorry Tulip tongue2 waving

That's ok Scoobert! Well kick their butt!

I bet lsu beats texas tech by 40.

tulip2633's photo
Tue 12/29/15 05:25 PM
Edited by tulip2633 on Tue 12/29/15 05:27 PM

Strickland could've killed his friend and be on the run. Could've been an accident.

You never know.

I hope not and they find him safe and it's storm related.
GEAUX TIGERS!! Sorry...my boys are about to play in their bowl game and I got carried away laugh

Yeah, I'm gonna watch it. I'll be your #1 fan for tonite Archer. GEAUX TIGERS!

@sassy. The autopsy report will answer that question.

Strange text Matt sent out prior. Who does that?

tulip2633's photo
Tue 12/29/15 05:09 PM
I hope the guy I meet one day doesn't like big boobs.

rofl

tulip2633's photo
Tue 12/29/15 05:04 PM
Strickland could've killed his friend and be on the run. Could've been an accident.

You never know.

I hope not and they find him safe and it's storm related.

tulip2633's photo
Mon 12/28/15 06:18 PM
Thanks so much Pacific! I'm looking forward to it for sure!

So sad for all the people involved with that wicked winter storm! I just saw the news of it. Be safe!

tulip2633's photo
Mon 12/28/15 10:16 AM
Ok. I'm on my fishing trip but had to come back to town to get some stuff.

So the car in front of me is turning right off the 2 lane highway but the tractor trailer full of timber that was behind me couldn't stop in time. All of a sudden he went into oncoming lane but there were 3 cars oncoming...very close...not far. So I ran off the road to the right to give the truck the entire lane. He started to get back over and all the oncoming cars ran off the road on their side. We all sh@t our britches but no one got hit. Stunned for sure. There were 7 cars involved. Fing miracle.

Now I'm going back....bye for now.

tulip2633's photo
Sat 12/26/15 08:03 PM

tulip2633's photo
Sat 12/26/15 07:53 PM
rofl rofl rofl

tulip2633's photo
Sat 12/26/15 07:45 PM
You're on!

Argo thinks giving a girl a wet willie means he got to first base.

frustrated laugh

tulip2633's photo
Sat 12/26/15 06:13 PM
I have to let the cat out of the bag people.

Argo's a virgin!

surprised surprised surprised

tulip2633's photo
Sat 12/26/15 05:58 PM
Hi Maria,

I was thinking exactly like Jack. He said it best. I'm sure you'll make her proud and always have. She's still there with you. Just talk to her and she'll hear you; now and forever.

Much love,
Tulip.

tulip2633's photo
Sat 12/26/15 01:15 PM
Hey Annie!

Can't wait to hear those stories. All my kids are home safe and sound today. Yay!!!

My two older children were in a 7 car accident coming through Atlanta early this morning but they are fine and so is the car, miraculuously. Yayyyyyy!

We're leaving tomorrow to go to my parents, have Christmas and go fishing. Yayy!!!

Happy holidays everyone.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

So glad my kids are home!

tulip2633's photo
Tue 12/22/15 11:34 PM
laugh biggrin laugh

tulip2633's photo
Tue 12/22/15 11:26 PM
rofl rofl rofl

That's a good one.

tulip2633's photo
Tue 12/22/15 11:15 PM

Hello beautiful Tulip
How are you?
I have 5 more sleeps then I'm off to Dargaville for family, Fishing and to meet the new additions.
Let's face it my family are rabbits. These kids come out of nowhere.
My sister is getting married and it's a cocktail party for reception. It means I have to look pretty.
I have a black dress not to short, flat shoes because it's at the beach.
I will get my nails done
Hair straighten. I will even put on make up. Lol apart from the odd photo my family haven't seen it since my teenage years and that looked like war paint as my father would say.

Thinking of you. Take care my friend. While you are in the hospital can you check out the male docs and nurses. My friend said they are adventures.
rofl rofl rofl winking

That sounds grand, Annie. All my kids will be home this Saturday, I think. So I may be leaving for my parents Saturday or Sunday for sure. My parents are doing Christmas for my kids since I'm unable to. My mom's so sweet and she said she'll cook Christmas dinner again when we get there.

I've just been in bed since last Monday. Just waiting for the chemo to pass through my system then I feel better. I actually do my chemo at home not at the hospital so that's nice. My dog and cat are with me.

But I'm eating great although very hard to eat. Your mouth gets raw from the chemo and it is painful. It passes though. I think I'm going to feel good enough to get about more tomorrow and get tidied up. Maybe make some cookies...and pig out. Or I might make a pumpkin cheesecake and pig out. Or maybe I might make some chocolate pudding with whipped cream and pig out......decisions decisions.lololol.

Have a great time at the reception!!! That will be fun!

:banana:

tulip2633's photo
Mon 12/21/15 05:17 PM
Dump the b@tch. All they do is get drunk, start off as bullies, escalate to physical abuse while always saying their sorry. It's a cycle...the word sorry becomes meaningless.

Like Conrad said, you're their hostage.

tulip2633's photo
Sun 12/20/15 05:27 PM

I sure hope you win your battle! I know how difficult it is. I am lucky to have not personally dealt with cancer, but I know a few that have. Hang in there!
{{HUGS}}
flowers

Thank you.

tulip2633's photo
Sat 12/19/15 06:14 PM

I'll be home alone for Christmas but I had to plan it that way. The one place I need to be is in bed resting after I finished my chemo round yesterday. Shopping and packing and traveling and cooking would just be too much stress and not most important at the end of the day. I do have a Christmas tree up so that is nice. But that was exhausting to do, even with help.

When my kids get home after Christmas were going to my parents for Christmas celebration and do some fishing.

My cat and dog are here with me but I can't find my cat. He disappears sometimes but he always comes back. Lol.

Happy holidays to everyone.

Ho, ho, ho!

I know where one of my two cats is....up the xmas tree. I can not even decorate it as he will get strangled or electrocuted. So it sits there looking barren, apart from when he chooses to climb it lol.

Christmas, honestly I want to sleep the day away and forget it exists myself.
I hope you feel better soon Tulip :heart: flowerforyou

:heart:

tulip2633's photo
Sat 12/19/15 04:40 PM
I'll be home alone for Christmas but I had to plan it that way. The one place I need to be is in bed resting after I finished my chemo round yesterday. Shopping and packing and traveling and cooking would just be too much stress and not most important at the end of the day. I do have a Christmas tree up so that is nice. But that was exhausting to do, even with help.

When my kids get home after Christmas were going to my parents for Christmas celebration and do some fishing.

My cat and dog are here with me but I can't find my cat. He disappears sometimes but he always comes back. Lol.

Happy holidays to everyone.

Ho, ho, ho!

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25