Community > Posts By > tulip2633

tulip2633's photo
Mon 03/14/16 07:57 PM
For citizens to help others, even if you, yourself need help. That is truly a great nation.

Trump will probably just build a wall around the white house and turn it in to a hotel.

shocked

tulip2633's photo
Mon 03/14/16 07:43 PM

I would kiss Jai.

:smile:

hahaha,smooched
lovely.love

10,000 miles sad

Okay then, 10,000 kisses.

bigsmile

tulip2633's photo
Mon 03/14/16 06:20 PM
I would kiss Jai.

:smile:

tulip2633's photo
Mon 03/14/16 06:11 PM
Did someone say naked yoga?

shocked

tulip2633's photo
Mon 03/14/16 05:04 PM
Hey Annie. Just been in a mood since my January cat scan. Staying chipper.

My next scan in near the 28th.

To everyone: thanks for the kind thoughts.

tulip2633's photo
Mon 03/14/16 04:41 PM
Edited by tulip2633 on Mon 03/14/16 04:47 PM
I prefer illusivity.

tulip2633's photo
Mon 03/14/16 04:20 PM
I've been single for a very long time. It's not that big of a deal to me. I can get used to just about anything after a bit.

If and when, I find myself in a relationship, I'm sure to get used to that, as well.

tulip2633's photo
Mon 03/14/16 08:37 AM
Trump's in love. He loves the poorly educated, like Putin. He loves a fine wine and a good cigar. He even loves the environment and the sweet little goldfish. Is there no end to his undying love of the thought of being President?

Join Trump's love cult, after all, he loves you, too. Bwahahahahaha! Who's buying his load of crap? All he needs is love!?!

rofl

tulip2633's photo
Mon 03/14/16 07:49 AM
Eat me!

laugh

tulip2633's photo
Sat 01/23/16 09:14 AM
Oh yeah, I see it all the time and touch it for good luck.

I saw it today, actually.

tulip2633's photo
Sat 01/23/16 09:11 AM
Ok. Last night I hear this huge crash. So I walk to my daughter's room and open the door. It was like an f'ing hurricane in there. Our house is just about 100 years old and has those old tall windows that you pull open. She had tall mirror leaning on the window, probably weighed 100 lbs.

The wind so strong blew the window open and threw the mirror across the room. I was like WTF. But we got it closed and all the glass cleaned up. Crazy!

It's supposed to get below freezing tonite, finally. Were gonna go outside a soak some trees with water and make some icycle trees. Well that's our plan anyway, since we never ever get snow.

Fingers crossed! (or frostbitten!) :laughing:

tulip2633's photo
Sat 01/23/16 08:56 AM
Godsfriend10, I am actually impressed you used the word loquacious. You go boy!!

:laughing:

tulip2633's photo
Sat 01/23/16 08:52 AM
Edited by tulip2633 on Sat 01/23/16 08:53 AM

Trump's going to be building a lot of walls.laugh

All in all it's just a-nother brick in the wall ohwell

That's brilliant, JOE! I'm thinking it should be his campaign theme song. Here's link to short clip I found. Suprised no one has made a longer video. Pink Floyd rules!

http://youtu.be/d5f-LAwIAa4

rofl rofl rofl

Sh/t, that Trump is growing on me. I might just vote for him for pure entertainment value! Maybe I can get on one of his committees, hopefully one that gets to blow sh/t up.

laugh laugh laugh

tulip2633's photo
Sat 01/23/16 08:40 AM

Dude, I think you got it all wrong here. It's obvious Trump is down with the Nigerians.

(or may I say up with Nigerians!)

Wow... those Nigerians have me beat. I suppose I would have to start with th " novice dick holder".. then work up from there

rofl rofl rofl

That's so funny!!!

tulip2633's photo
Fri 01/22/16 07:56 PM
Edited by tulip2633 on Fri 01/22/16 08:00 PM
Dude, I think you got it all wrong here. It's obvious Trump is down with the Nigerians.

(or may I say up with Nigerians!)

tulip2633's photo
Fri 01/22/16 02:05 PM

Hi Tulip
33 degrees in Hastings. Today we did sports and swimming. I am sunburnt but very mild
I had to look after this kid that's a runner. There was noway I was going to chase him around the field. So I did it my way lol. Didn't run from me after that Lol. I told him it's not about you it's all about me. You run and you go home I don't muck around.
Lol he was good

Me and Annie running after that kid!

tulip2633's photo
Tue 01/19/16 09:28 PM
I'm not flawed in any way.

tulip2633's photo
Tue 01/19/16 09:15 PM

Hi Tulip
We took 22 kids to the warf to fish. They loved it. We saw heaps of little ones and caught two but we let them go.
They loved the bread. Came back to base and had a water fight.
Lol
I was drenched but so was everyone else. Water balloons buckets and hoses.
Tomorrow is sports teams against each other. Yep and my team is going to win or they will get water balloons thrown at them lol.

Here I am a nice team leader lol

I hope you guys win!!! Either way it sounds like a blast!

tulip2633's photo
Mon 01/18/16 07:59 PM

Those are such uplifting words, Texasgal! I was pretty down the last couple of months. Especially when I got that bad news last week. I went to see my primary doctor to find out what's going on about my chemo referral and her nurse was so nice and told me to kick this cancer. Then the ARNP came in and was overwhelmed with kind words for me. She talked to me for a long time and prayed with me. She said she had never done that with a patient and could explain why she was doing it. She also prescribed me medicine to calm me down. I do feel so much more cheerful now and I'm getting out of bed now.

I read your post many times and it really helps.

Thank you so much!

:heart:

Awesome glad she did that for you and the prescription is helping..:thumbsup: I know that most of us have no idea what you are dealing with and how it effects you on a daily bases... I've never been there..But have seen loved ones that have dealt with the Big C..

It is a hard battle to go through as well as watch those that are dealing with it.. I have seen many that fought and kicked it's azz.. I'm rooting for you and the day you will kick Cancer right in the azz and walk away smiling..biggrin

I'm overjoyed that you are getting out of bed and doing a few things.. If possible sit outside and let the sun shine on your face and bring healing to your soul...

You will always be in my thoughts and prayers....flowerforyou flowerforyou

Just remember we are all pulling for you.... to kick Cancer in the butt... and will be here to rejoice when you do.... drinker :banana:

I love that glitter girl! So cute! I am keeping myself super busy going through all my stuff. I threw away eight bags of crap today. I have a lot more to go through. Then I'm gonna make scrap books and photo albums for my kids and my parents.

I'm also super busy getting all my kids their checkups, dental, vision, labs, etc. I'm making sure they have all their records like birth certificate, immunizations, license, insurance cards, checking accounts, doctors names and adresses/phone numbers in a safe place. That's a lot of work with three kids....lol. Then also keeping my appointments on track, as well. At yay yay. But I do it at a good pace.

And I love to cook yummy meals for them, no frozen or canned crap. I made a chicken the other day and I stuffed it with a whole garlic and some orange wedges and red onions. Then I rubbed butter , garlic, and spices under the skin and all other. Then I sprinkled so yummy spices all other. I threw the rest off the orange wedges, onions, and some small potatoes around the chicken. Tucked in the wings and tied the legs. Cooked it at 450 for 20 minutes, then 350 until the internal temp got just right.

It was so delicious and juicy. Now that was a miracle for me, that it tasted so good.

Tomorrow, I got to do a lot for my chemo follow-up and get my prescriptions and some other stuff. And my youngest son is coming home. So happy about that! :banana:

I'm hanging in there and resting, too.

All my love,

:heart: :heart: :heart:

tulip2633's photo
Sun 01/17/16 11:11 PM

Hey girl
Good to hear you are off to the beach for the week.
I'm off taking 11-13 year olds fishing tomorrow.
We went shearing last week.
Swimming every day.

You know how the kids say the darndest things. Well I was waiting for one kid to say to the shearer your fly is down. (I don't intentionally look there but his muffin top was for display too). No one did. There were 120 kids.
I think there kids are to polite.

Praying for you
Take care and love you heaps girl.

Wow, Annie! You guys are gonna have a blast! I hope you catch tons of fish. Those kids sound so funny! Lots of laughs, for sure!

Don't forget your bait! Hope you guys catch the big one!

:heart:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25