Community > Posts By > tulip2633

tulip2633's photo
Thu 01/07/16 06:17 AM
He sounds controlling. Wanting things on his terms. Your gut is telling you something is off, or you wouldn't be posting this.

Too many nice guys out there too waste your time on what ifs. I think you've already answered your own questions.

Love ya girl!!!
:heart:

tulip2633's photo
Wed 01/06/16 11:34 PM
I read the wife said he died from hypothermia...I didn't know she was a medical examiner.

What was Morland's cause of death? They found his body first.

We're they the only ones on the trip or was there three? Not counting the dog.

However, may they both find peace. Tragic.

tulip2633's photo
Wed 01/06/16 11:03 PM
Yum

Pimento cheese

tulip2633's photo
Wed 01/06/16 10:57 PM

laugh

tulip2633's photo
Wed 01/06/16 10:32 PM
Edited by tulip2633 on Wed 01/06/16 10:33 PM
Is that your real photo, alleoops? I like your crazy eyes.

:laughing:

I always wondered what you look like.

tulip2633's photo
Wed 01/06/16 10:29 PM

It's seems like a lot of problems went away when he was arrested for murder...strange timing.

It was strange they found her vehicle and car on his property. That doesn't usually occur.

There were so many other issues...too many to go into.

He had so much going for him, to do such a thing. But you never know what 18 years in prison does to a person...they can snap and get careless.

I think the only way to resolve this is for an independent federal review, not only of this case, but other cases within that police department. If the police crossed the line with this man, surely there are other cases where they did the same.

If he's innocent, someone killed this innocent girl just to frame him. That's so extreme and so sad.

But I don't think this family has a high IQ. So could he be dumb enough to kill her, burn her up in his fire pit, and put the car out in his family's junkyard? Maybe.

It really could go either way. We don't get to see the evidence. And the Netflix show is probably part documentary, part drama, like all made for tv crime movies are.

I'm sure the victim's family just continues to suffer throughout all this.

Just tragic.

the local sheriff served a search warrant and were on the property for 6 days and no one was allowed on the property during that time.
This man had just been found not guilty throuh DNA and released after 18 years. He sued the county and the county settled
out of court not wanting a trial.

The length of the search may be related to the size of the junkyard. It was enormous. Even the garage was packed with junk.

I'm familiar with his previous incarceration but that does not give you a get out of jail free card for the rest of your life.

Yeah, he might be innocent but he may also be guilty. I just like to explore both scenarios.

There's a lot of info the public never gets.

True, if he did it, he's dumber than he looks.

The only thing I know for sure is that Netflix just got a lot of new subscribers.

laugh

tulip2633's photo
Wed 01/06/16 07:03 PM
My vagina is not in the mood.

tulip2633's photo
Wed 01/06/16 07:01 PM
Nekkid girl drinkin' a forty. Fifty, sixty, and seventy. Yikes!

laugh surprised surprised laugh

tulip2633's photo
Wed 01/06/16 06:51 PM
Sure, why not? He might need cheering up.

bigsmile

tulip2633's photo
Wed 01/06/16 06:24 PM

Fa kin su pah!

I can update my resume now!

rofl rofl rofl
No Daut!! laugh

laugh

Tu fa nai!

tulip2633's photo
Wed 01/06/16 05:37 PM
Fa kin su pah!

I can update my resume now!

rofl rofl rofl

tulip2633's photo
Wed 01/06/16 05:31 PM
PhD missed the bus, and the train, and the plane.

rofl rofl rofl

God help him, he knows not what he is doing.

rofl rofl rofl

tulip2633's photo
Wed 01/06/16 05:05 PM
If they for some reason don't get it and send me another message, I just block them.

I think they get it, then.

laugh

tulip2633's photo
Wed 01/06/16 01:21 PM

It's seems like a lot of problems went away when he was arrested for murder...strange timing.

It was strange they found her vehicle and car on his property. That doesn't usually occur.

He had so much going for him, to do such a thing. But you never know what 18 years in prison does to a person...they can snap and get careless.

I think the only way to resolve this is for an independent federal review, not only of this case, but other cases within that police department. If the police crossed the line with this man, surely there are other cases where they did the same.

If he's innocent, someone killed this innocent girl just to frame him. That's so extreme and so sad.

But I don't think this family has a high IQ. So could he be dumb enough to kill her, burn her up in his fire pit, and put the car out in his family's junkyard? Maybe.

It really could go either way. We don't get to see the evidence. And the Netflix show is probably part documentary, part drama, like all made for tv crime movies are.

Just tragic.

the local sheriff served a search warrant and were on the property for 6 days and no one was allowed on the property during that time.
This man had just been found not guilty throuh DNA and released after 18 years. He sued the county and the county settled
out of court not wanting a trial.

The length of the search may be related to the size of the junkyard. It was enormous. Even the garage was packed with junk.

I'm familiar with his previous incarceration but that does not give you a get out of jail free card for the rest of your life.

Yeah, he might be innocent but he may also be guilty. I just like to explore both scenarios.

There's a lot of info the public never gets.

tulip2633's photo
Wed 01/06/16 12:44 AM

Just tragic.

tulip2633's photo
Tue 01/05/16 10:42 AM
Drop your weapon! laugh

tulip2633's photo
Sun 01/03/16 08:51 PM

laugh laugh

yeah, I provide laughs sometimes too,,

misuse of a word, funnier because of how uncommon it is for me to do it

Thanks for the correction,:wink:

Your brain was probably thinking of 'brandish'.

Maybe?

tulip2633's photo
Sun 01/03/16 05:49 PM
Me and my sons made homemade butterscotch cookies!

Yum yum for my tum tum!

:banana: drool

tulip2633's photo
Sat 01/02/16 07:28 PM
IDK but all three of those responses crack me up!

rofl

tulip2633's photo
Sat 01/02/16 07:23 PM
Q. T. Pye

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25