Community > Posts By > tulip2633

tulip2633's photo
Sun 01/17/16 10:51 PM

FRAKIN' INSURANCE CRAP!!!!mad mad mad mad mad

So sorry you have to deal with that as well as the physical!!! flowerforyou

YOU ROCK, Tulip:banana: :banana: :heart:

Mel, Mel, Mel,

I'm gonna rock it for sure, babe. I got those doctors and insurance right where I want them. Hehehe! Seriously though, I am very thankful for them both and they do care so much.

I hope all is going well for you! You have such a happy spirit! Don't ever lose that!

Your friend always,

:heart: :banana: :heart:

tulip2633's photo
Sun 01/17/16 10:43 PM
Edited by tulip2633 on Sun 01/17/16 10:44 PM

Praying for you nice lady! flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

I really adore you and your prayers, Marie. They touch my heart and mind. Wishing so much happiness for you. You care so much for others.

Kind thoughts always,

:heart:

tulip2633's photo
Sun 01/17/16 10:39 PM

So true, Tulip. Cancer will never ever touch your precious heart. Sure is beautiful.

Big HUG for you!

Thank you, Rosemary! You have such warmth all about you. You are really precious as well. I will always keep my chin up!

Stay sweet my sweet!

tulip2633's photo
Sun 01/17/16 10:36 PM

One thing is for sure Tulip, cancer will never touch your heart

Shine on sweet Lady

You are my big sunshine, JOE! And I always feel your warmth, even when I make fun of the Queen. Hehehehe!

Keep putting smiles on everyone's faces.

You'll always be my little tart!

tulip2633's photo
Sun 01/17/16 10:32 PM
Edited by tulip2633 on Sun 01/17/16 11:12 PM

Big HUG, Tulip!

flowerforyou :heart: flowers

Thank you so much for the big hug, Crystal. I feel it all the way from there.

You're always so sweet and I love your painting! Especially that one where the bush looked like a big fat bear. LOLOLOL.

Much love!

tulip2633's photo
Sun 01/17/16 10:28 PM

I got my cat scan results today. Unfortunately,
the news was bad. Cancer is so smart and
developed a resistance to my medicine. So it's
going in the wrong direction.
Were going to try a new treatment, though. I
just have to tell myself this is ground zero and
here I start anew.

Ok...no worries...time to regroup...

You hear that cancer?! You tried another sneak attack....frickin fail! Ms Tulip is coming back atcha sorry azz!
You CANNOT run! You CANNOT hide! Your days are numbered!
Fighter like Tulip NEVER quit! So cancer, gtfo....save yourself some heartbreak...
one way or another, you WILL lose...so frick off!!

Ms Tulip gonna win!! :banana:

You are fa kin su pah, Archer! I will fight it all the way. I thought it was over, finally. So that cat scan was a shocker! Just like when the kicker runs in for a touchdown. Like, WTF?? LOL.

Well, you were always my pretend date, in my mind, when we we're watching and posting during the football games. Just no after game sex. Lol. That was so much fun, you know.

Thanks for being such a great friend to me! I will fight it! I thought it was fourth quarter but now I realize it's just halftime. But I've got some miracle plays in my pocket. I just know it!

You're awesome!

:heart: drinks :heart:

tulip2633's photo
Sun 01/17/16 10:16 PM
We are in a new year..it is a time for new things and starting over letting the past go and grabbing the future by the horns... :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about the new results... But you have fought hard to get where you are never give up.. Try to find something to smile about each day... biggrin

The things you are talking about to do for your kids is a awesome idea.. Write them letters as well.. spill your heart out.. So when you kick this beast you can put those things away. Video's would be really heart felt and a would mean more to them then most would ever image..

It is great that you still have both of your parents and you are so close to them and your kids... Kids and grand kids are what makes this world go around.. With family/friends you have more support then you realize. Any time you are down come in here and get out your frustrations out, it is good for the soul..

Besides that Annierooroo's stories are very delightful to read and I know they have to bring a smile to your face... To bad some of us don't live closer.. we could harass the hell out of you in real time...

But all in all you are a inspiration to many here in the forums... Your a fighter, but at times you must be able to get it out how you feel... It is good for the soul to let it out...It does not make you look weak it makes you human.. Stress/worrying can be your worst enemy don't let those consume you..

Have fun be silly do things that are off the wall just for a laugh or two... Love the pic you have up shows the fun and goofy side...

Always remember even tho many of us do not post in here but from time to time. You and your family are always in our thoughts and prayers.. Time to kick Cancer in the butt~~~~ :banana: I thought this was pretty and heartfelt may you stay strong and have more good days then bad...drinks

Those are such uplifting words, Texasgal! I was pretty down the last couple of months. Especially when I got that bad news last week. I went to see my primary doctor to find out what's going on about my chemo referral and her nurse was so nice and told me to kick this cancer. Then the ARNP came in and was overwhelmed with kind words for me. She talked to me for a long time and prayed with me. She said she had never done that with a patient and could explain why she was doing it. She also prescribed me medicine to calm me down. I do feel so much more cheerful now and I'm getting out of bed now.

I read your post many times and it really helps.

Thank you so much!

tulip2633's photo
Sun 01/17/16 05:00 PM
Well, my primary doctor gave me something for my anxiety so I'm a lot more chipper. I was crying so much but not now!

I'm going through all my stuff to get rid of any crap that I had. And getting all my kids records in order. Tomorrow is a holiday, so I have to wait until Tuesday to follow-up on the chemo paperwork. It'll be okay, just takes time. I didn't realize I had to have a new referral for the new year. It's almost done. My doctors are great. I just got to keep them all organized....Lolololol.

My mom just told me she is taking all us on a trip to the beach in June, for a week or so. That should be a blast.

And I cooked as whole chicken yesterday for dinner and it turned out perfectly juicy and delicious. Now, that is a miracle for me. Lolololol.

I hope all is well! Stay cool!

tulip2633's photo
Sun 01/17/16 04:41 PM
Congratulations, Dodo!!!

It doesn't get any better than that!

drinks drinks drinks

tulip2633's photo
Fri 01/15/16 05:18 AM
Thanks so much you guys! I busy last couple days trying to get my treatment authorized. And resting.

tulip2633's photo
Wed 01/13/16 01:29 AM

This is the look you need as she enters the kitchen, works every time, trust me

rofl rofl rofl

tulip2633's photo
Wed 01/13/16 01:25 AM

Starter, Gateau champignon.

Main, chicken cordon blue.

Dessert, glazed lemon tart.

All delicious and easy.

Or hire a pro chef and stop being tight fisted ohwell

That is why we missed you joe :smile:
She likes wine and meat but I am not sure which meat so having only chicken is bit....awww confusing
So I am thinking more in platter way having lamp, chicken, steak. Also she is from LA so including fish would also be a good choice. What do you think?

That sounds good but don't make it a buffet, you know. Different wines pair with different meats...you can look that up online when you decide. Don't forget some nice bread. Keep it simple and do it right.

Good luck, sounds like you really care for her.

You never know, she may be the one!

:banana:

tulip2633's photo
Wed 01/13/16 01:02 AM

"Oh, stop your whining, people. When I'm President, you'll only say what I tell you to say, anyways!"

Go Tulip ! Go Tulip ! :banana:

* Reminder: Sassy needs lots of buses to ship people out! * smokin

Blues Brothers - Rawhide: http://youtu.be/qCRae5mRoRE/

laugh

You know it! I told Trump's sheople to meet me at the the big black hole if they want a ride on the campaign bus.

They actually came!

noway noway noway

tulip2633's photo
Wed 01/13/16 12:50 AM
Yes, that would be me.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

tulip2633's photo
Wed 01/13/16 12:38 AM

Hey Girl
How are you?
I am working in a children's holiday program. Today we are having water fights and nerf gun wars. Woohoo a teacher's sweet revenge. I love it.
I have togs ready Lol

You are still in my prayers.
Sending you heaps of love
Take care sister.

Hey Annie!

I'm feeling better...the shock of my bad news is wearing off.

That sounds perfect to get those kids with a water fight. Only thing better would be a dodge ball game! That's super nice to do that program. I love doing charity work.

One time I helped out by spreading mulch on a playground at a special needs school. It was exhausting. Then the kids came out to play and they were crawling all over me and chasing me everwhere. I felt like a pied piper. It was a blast and very touching. Kids are awesome, especially special needs.

Well, I'll keep my chin up but I'm gonna face this reality and get things in order now, just in case things get worse. I think I might do videos to my kids so they will always have that. I've got to start talking to my little one about some things but I'm gonna wait a little on that. He knows what I'm going through but I keep it upbeat and positive.

Don't worry though, I'll keep up the fight.

I updated my profile like a thug.....it's cracking me up!!!!

rofl rofl rofl

tulip2633's photo
Tue 01/12/16 02:48 PM
Oh, stop your whining, people. When I'm President, you'll only say what I tell you to say, anyways!

As if! Now, get to pinning another medal on me. I got to look good!

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

tulip2633's photo
Tue 01/12/16 09:43 AM

Hey Archer!

I'm watching that game again! :banana:

Too great of a game to only watch once!!!

laugh laugh laugh
I bet Bama wins! laugh

You know it! That where my money is.

rofl rofl rofl

tulip2633's photo
Tue 01/12/16 09:33 AM
I bought 5 tickets today.

Yeah baby!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

tulip2633's photo
Tue 01/12/16 09:14 AM
Hey Archer!

I'm watching that game again! :banana:

Too great of a game to only watch once!!!

laugh laugh laugh

tulip2633's photo
Mon 01/11/16 10:16 PM

Rack of lamb

If that doesn't work...break out the bourbon.

laugh

Rack of Lamb, interesting choice..may be platter would serve me better. I think wine is better than bourbon what do you think?

Definitely, I just kidding about the bourbon.

I know happy
but good idea if the thing screws up then i really need bourbon drinker

Always good to have a back up plan!

laugh

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25