Community > Posts By > tulip2633

tulip2633's photo
Thu 01/07/16 02:10 PM

Maybe we're the subjects of the alien's experiment and the aliens are just monitoring the results. We've gone wrong in so many ways, especially with everything centered around money and war.

Our kind is in a cycle that we are unable to get out of. I think we are a big fail. We just haven't advanced. We're up to the same thing we've been up to since we were created. Not much change there.

:alien: :alien: :alien:

And that I totally do not agree with. A shame you see it that way.
We've come so far, grown so much as a species, and since approx 2000-2005 we are evolving and ascending at an exponentially higher speed, and it keeps going faster.
It has been predicted by some that by 2032 much of the world will be quite different -in a good way of course- and the speed at which people are growing and changing, I think we are indeed going to see that happen by that time. By 2050 most of the world should be at peace and a much happier place.
I'm 84 by then (holy crap!!) so I could witness that. I sure as heck hope so!

That's just the way I see it. World peace - I can't stop laughing about that one.

Good one, Crystal! Keep dreaming. We are not capable of that.

rofl

Love you more!

tulip2633's photo
Thu 01/07/16 02:03 PM

Maybe we're the subjects of the alien's experiment and the aliens are just monitoring the results. We've gone wrong in so many ways, especially with everything centered around money and war.

Our kind is in a cycle that we are unable to get out of. I think we are a big fail. We just haven't advanced. We're up to the same thing we've been up to since we were created. Not much change there.

maybe not an experiment, but something more like the movie "Jupiter Ascending" or "They live" type thing going on... all the confusion, misinformation and secrets make it hard to know whats actually true anymore...

I believe there is always order in chaos. You seem to know what is going on.

That was a great post. Enjoyed reading it.

:thumbsup:

tulip2633's photo
Thu 01/07/16 01:42 PM

i directly block these ones:
no photo
just a face photo, and that is with sunglasses of course lol
shirtless photo
about me: hi
i'll tell you later

nicknames like: handsome guy, naughty boy, crazy handsome, hopeless xxx :has:

having said all these; forum attenders are all out of this categorizing. because they at least have something to say.

* Nicknames like: Mine (grrrrrr) Ok-ok-ok I am dumb at times laugh

Erotidoug

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yep, I'd block you.

(but not now)

tulip2633's photo
Thu 01/07/16 01:37 PM

Damn it Peggy, there's no like button here, some of these comments are brilliant. :)

You're adorable and your little dog, too!

laugh

tulip2633's photo
Thu 01/07/16 01:06 PM
I think it's possible but I don't act on it anymore.

tulip2633's photo
Thu 01/07/16 01:04 PM

If I don't know you, don't touch me.
If it's our first conversation, don't tell me your entire life story.

Exactly!

drinks

tulip2633's photo
Thu 01/07/16 12:54 PM
One time someone messaged me that he had 10 inches for me.

surprised surprised surprised surprised

Blocked.

laugh

tulip2633's photo
Thu 01/07/16 12:46 PM

Pretty young Russian or American girls who like my profile and would like to know me better so maybe we'll get married, when clearly it says I'm only interested in UK based people, so couldn't have read the profile.

PS Tulip: I often click favorite on a profile if I like them but they're offline, I'll try to chat next time I see them on, and then just wait to be blocked or ignored (charming, lol)

Lol. Don't mind me. I'm probably too harsh. That makes sense, what you are doing. Nice to hear that perspective, actually.

tulip2633's photo
Thu 01/07/16 12:35 PM

tulip2633's photo
Thu 01/07/16 12:09 PM

I think a problem arises when the woman is captured and inevitably, repeatedly raped. The enemy, these days, has a very low opinion of women.

Do both genders get training for that situation?

never came up when i was in... "rape" was a hush hush word, nobody even said it...

I think it can put a whole unit in jeopardy. Then the focus turns to saving her and away from the battlefield.

tulip2633's photo
Thu 01/07/16 12:06 PM

laugh

Sure hope that Package(s) is for me!laugh pitchfork

You know it, Conrad, my sweetie!

drinks

tulip2633's photo
Thu 01/07/16 11:57 AM
I think a problem arises when the woman is captured and inevitably, repeatedly raped. The enemy, these days, has a very low opinion of women.

Do both genders get training for that situation?

tulip2633's photo
Thu 01/07/16 08:04 AM
Edited by tulip2633 on Thu 01/07/16 08:05 AM

On this topic, I think since they want to deport all Illegals, then start at the beginning.
The first illegals was Columbus ,then the Pilgrims, then everyone hat followed them.
Columbus, Pilgrims came across, without a Visa, Passport,invitation etc....
So you want to talk about the first terrorists, look what happen to Indians,Mexicans.
**** The first terrorist was the white man & the Church !
Look at the history.
Interesting about the situation is that, if you got ride of these illegals (DESCENDANTS),that's what the Government is talking about..
The black people have a country to go too.
The Irish,french, etc.... have a country to go too or be sent to.
The white man has no country to be sent to!
He is a Mutt/mixed breed,and at this point, there not too many countries that like the white man.
So where do you send them too????????????
Then when you do.
Then what you have left are Indians and Mexicans in the USA.
Truthfully who is the biggest terrorist ?????????
The truth is what One Perceives the truth to be, Not the actual truth.

Oh wow, another person who knows the truth of things.

It's our country now so get over it. If you don't like it, then get out.

drinks smokin drinks

tulip2633's photo
Thu 01/07/16 07:40 AM
Too funny. Just got another message with first and last name in the username and widowed with a dorky long message.

Blocked.

rofl

tulip2633's photo
Thu 01/07/16 07:34 AM

I am still looking for my cat peeler.

Oh poor Peeler...I hope you find him soon flowerforyou

tongue2

He not talking about a cat. laugh

Think potato peeler.

laugh laugh laugh

Hi, Dodo! waving

tulip2633's photo
Thu 01/07/16 07:17 AM
A little stressed. I was taking my son to school this morning and backed into my daughter's car, then had to cancel my morning doctor appt. Oh well. **** happens.

tulip2633's photo
Thu 01/07/16 07:10 AM
I also block people that add me as favorites. Usually scammers.

tulip2633's photo
Thu 01/07/16 07:06 AM
Indicate they are a widow, use broken English, the username has a first and last name, indicate they are military, and no photo or too perfect looking photo.

I block those without even responding.

tulip2633's photo
Thu 01/07/16 06:59 AM
:heart:

tulip2633's photo
Thu 01/07/16 06:44 AM
The Queen once tried to test me. I ate her crumpets with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

happy

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25