Community > Posts By > timothybogue

timothybogue's photo
Fri 06/12/09 06:51 AM
It is because when you get a reply from only about 5 percent of your emails, you get burned out writing long, informative emails with a lot of passion knowing it did no good, so you do a quickee to see if someone is interested

timothybogue's photo
Thu 06/11/09 11:05 PM
I dont know what is the problem here. The retard did an unspeakable crime against a child, and is barred from doing that to another kid, so it is well worth the Texan's taxpayer dollars to incarcerate him for his life. Why would anyone want him back on the street at age 18 in the midst of other children.

timothybogue's photo
Mon 06/01/09 09:35 PM
you will take a chance either way you look at it. Too soon may be awkward, especially if he doesn't feel the same passion as you; however, do you know when love will give you another chance to feel that way again?

timothybogue's photo
Mon 06/01/09 05:47 PM
from a divorced person anticipating the bar exam in the near future, I would say marriage is never a wise investment unless it is supported by a strong need for a family, children becoming or currently involved, or maybe religious reasons involving the family, but otherwise with the divorce rate reaching 70 percent, it will be the most costly error that most people ever make.

timothybogue's photo
Tue 05/26/09 12:30 PM
That is a fact of life in the online dating world. Since my divorce 2 years ago, I have been on e-harmony twice, christian mingle, singles.net, plenty of fish.com, and this web site, and from experience, 80 percent of everyone I have gotten contact from has been scam artists. I have had the same stories from multiple people with the same senario's, set of facts, problems, and ways of giving them support for them to come home to you. It is as if there was one guy paying a bunch of women for opening accounts and telling them how to scam. I've even seen the same pictures of some of these women on 2 different web sites with different names and ages. It is pretty depressing that there are many people praying on lonely people, but just be smart about it, and if it seems too good to be true than it is. First, a woman isn't going to want to be with you right when you start talking, if they state they are in a foreign country for any reason, that is a widely known scam. They also tend to want to get you off of the site quickly and get you to email them at a personal email address, so they dont get kicked off of the site. Believe me, I've seen it all and havent yet met anyone sincere, partly because that is a rare breed online.