Community > Posts By > lilrayrayman

lilrayrayman's photo
Mon 02/25/08 07:34 PM
I do like women but it's just hard to find one who doesnt want to hang around me all the time or wait for me to talk to her.. brokenheart :cry: Maybe I need some classes on how to be sociable and overcome shyness and maybe I won't feel so annoyed.

lilrayrayman's photo
Mon 02/25/08 05:38 PM
Why is it that when I make freinds with a girl they get kind ofannoying and clingy?

why is it that every girl I Meet this way? I do understand that they are trying to be freindly. do I just need to relax?

lilrayrayman's photo
Fri 02/08/08 03:01 PM

How do you talk to girls in order to get a date?

I really dont know how. Or what to talk about in the conversation.. I usually run ouf things to say within a few seconds after some Sooo.... questions. i geat really flusted and nervous around girls. ANd I am very pick at that.

My freinds dont understand why I don't justtalk to girls I see in the hallway or hang out with other people. They try to get me to be sociable outside of my freind circle but its so hard for me. I do want a girlfreind before I become an "adult" at least but it seems so rocky lately. I just want a pretty,Intelegent,Down to earth girl.

My freinds always try to set me up with girls my own age who look their age but I cant really seem to talk to them. I really want to so I'll be able to get used to grown women. I can hardley do it on my own. I cant see a girl as just a freind but my freinds are okay with it because its still somone to talk to. they keep telling me just to get to know different types of girls because they tell me I really don't know my "type" and that I am overly picky because I don't know anything.

I am not outgoing and this si soooo hard to do. It feels like I am being ripped off when i can only be freinds with girls.

I am not looking for a model I just don't want a girl who is "pudgy" or "thick" or rough looking. or "black" like me.
I want someone who is different and is not taller than me.

2 of my freinds have never dated girls and they seem okay with talking with them and other people. and see being freinds with a pretty girl as no big deal and keep saying to me the only way to get a girlfreind is to be freinds with them.

Is being freinds the only good way to get a girlfreind?

What do you mean, you feel "ripped off" when you can "only be friends"?

I get the impression what you really want to know is how to get a girl to have sex with you.

That too :D but I'd love to date too. Well Why not both.. :tongue: happy

lilrayrayman's photo
Thu 02/07/08 11:30 PM
How do you flirt? embarassed

lilrayrayman's photo
Thu 02/07/08 11:12 PM

Carrot Top scoring girls makes me sad.frown He is disgusting to me.laugh

But you guys give some great advise. I'm a down to earth girl and can get along with anyone. Just don't worry about what we are thinking, just talk.:smile:

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

drinker I guess I'll just talk to girls about random stuff.:tongue:

lilrayrayman's photo
Thu 02/07/08 11:09 PM
I like party girls

lilrayrayman's photo
Wed 02/06/08 07:39 PM
I do tend to ask girls out before I even really get to know them. . and some girls do try to get me to talk but I dont have anything that they'l want to hear about.

lilrayrayman's photo
Wed 02/06/08 07:21 PM
How do you talk to girls in order to get a date?

I really dont know how. Or what to talk about in the conversation.. I usually run ouf things to say within a few seconds after some Sooo.... questions. i geat really flusted and nervous around girls. ANd I am very pick at that.

My freinds dont understand why I don't justtalk to girls I see in the hallway or hang out with other people. They try to get me to be sociable outside of my freind circle but its so hard for me. I do want a girlfreind before I become an "adult" at least but it seems so rocky lately. I just want a pretty,Intelegent,Down to earth girl.

My freinds always try to set me up with girls my own age who look their age but I cant really seem to talk to them. I really want to so I'll be able to get used to grown women. I can hardley do it on my own. I cant see a girl as just a freind but my freinds are okay with it because its still somone to talk to. they keep telling me just to get to know different types of girls because they tell me I really don't know my "type" and that I am overly picky because I don't know anything.

I am not outgoing and this si soooo hard to do. It feels like I am being ripped off when i can only be freinds with girls.

I am not looking for a model I just don't want a girl who is "pudgy" or "thick" or rough looking. or "black" like me.
I want someone who is different and is not taller than me.

2 of my freinds have never dated girls and they seem okay with talking with them and other people. and see being freinds with a pretty girl as no big deal and keep saying to me the only way to get a girlfreind is to be freinds with them.

Is being freinds the only good way to get a girlfreind?

lilrayrayman's photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:56 PM

you lack a great deal of self confidence..if you can gain that i assure you the rest will fall in place

I know I lack confidence. you seem wise maybe that's why my freinds dgo for women not girls who are their age or 3-4 years older than they are...drinker

lilrayrayman's photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:12 PM
Are any of these things a turn off to girls?

I am not outgoing.
I'm short.
I am very quiet and dont talk to much because I think I don't have anything to say that a girl would wanna hear.

I am scared that I look silly to a girl.

I cannot lift much
Cannot run fast

I listen to girl-pop.

I like model trains noway
I like vintage audio gear

lilrayrayman's photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:03 PM

how does th song go,,,,,,,,looking for luv in all th rong places,,,,,,,,think about that one

What looking love at school is the wrong place? I guess festevals are out of the question too...

I guess I'll approach every girl I see that I find attractive. sad I'm so nervous around girls that I cant hardley say anything or come up with anything to say.

lilrayrayman's photo
Wed 01/30/08 02:18 PM
LMAO noway bigsmile bigsmile laugh laugh

lilrayrayman's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:00 PM
Never want to get married either..

lilrayrayman's photo
Wed 01/30/08 11:58 AM
Taking it slow is boring. embarassed

lilrayrayman's photo
Mon 01/28/08 04:13 PM

My friends and I share our girlfriends all the time,that is just how we are. We don't know any different so for us nothing is ever to far.

noway noway That is sick. I won't even drink anything after my friends cause I know where their mouths have been. huh

EEK!!! noway

lilrayrayman's photo
Mon 01/28/08 03:05 PM

Actually, I have known people like this. They are their own worst enemy when it comes to relationships. They either sabotage the relationship or go out of their way to find some piddly thing that doesn't suit them. I think it has little to do with being picky, but perhaps a lack of maturity/experience relationship wise or just not being ready to commit.

Yeah I am too picky but it's hard not to be. I am not looking for perfection I'm looking for someone who is down to earth but it's hard to find a girl who wants to do what I like to do and not get bored.

I am not looking for a supermodel but an average looking female who just wants to find a good person like myself.

I do lack experience in relationships because I have none at all. as for the girl who cant hold her liquor I thik she's cute but she considers me the freind zone and so do all of the girls I have met lately. the last pretty girl I met was back last year in my college classes. sad

I'm not very outgoing either.. conversations are so hard when it comes to girls and total strangers.

lilrayrayman's photo
Mon 01/28/08 11:28 AM
I always seem to find something wrong with the girls I meet. noway

Known a girl named jodran seice the 5th grade- cant hold her liquor! (puked on my shoe),nice most of the time but she can be a smartass embarassed

Met a Gothic girl named mary - she had a lisp, was a little too feisty for me.

Jennifer. M. She was always scared of me because I hit on her a lot.

Met a cute girl named amy- annoying as hell

Known a girl named melissa seince the 5th grade- Beautiful, But a little too countryfied for me.

Johnatha -Had a real crush on her people kept saying she had sex with LOTS of guys but she told me it wasnt true I really wanted her because she was cute as a button, and sweeter than any girl I had met in a long tome. My freinds wouldnt let me hang out with her because of the rumors. I still have a brokenheart I say "Hi" to her still.

I have met more girls who dont have anything really wrong with them....

lilrayrayman's photo
Mon 01/28/08 11:12 AM

HEY I DONT LIKE WOMAN MY AGE....I LOVE WOMAN OLDER THAN ME..I DONT KNOW WHY...THIS SHOULD BE A TOPIC????

Well, it is one thing to like people who are legal, a totally different thing to be wanting to find a girl who is under aged to have one night stand with.

I do like some girls my own age though so I guess that isnt too bad.. Now if i can get over looks.. I dont aim myself at girl that are under 16 though well exept for this one petite gothic girl who is half Italian with long reddish brown hear and a nice accent. bigsmile she's only 14? so I won't be trying to get at her but I still hit on her all the time.she uses her cell phone too much though..

lilrayrayman's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:11 AM

I Have recently Started to agtually talk to girls like thy are people seince the 5th grade and It seems hard to find a girl I have a lot in common with that I think is very attractive. and even so I end up being a freind which is fun but it seems wrong. I am sort of Intimidated by girls Who are pretty or look like grown women.

I want a freindly girl who likes.

Music by artist like, Timbaland,Linkin park , fall Out boy,techno music,80's pop and classic rock and gansta rap and such.

TV shows like CSI,Law and order,Mythbusters,Smash lab,Nip/Tuck,Psych,MTV cribs,Pimp my ride,Monk Etc.

Enjoys singing, Playing music, Hanging out,Making random videos,writing.

Collecting old records, turntables/vintage Items Etc.

LOVES movies.

Who is a Semi-Rocker/Punk girl but not really or even better a redhead (I love hot redheads with blue eyes) I'd play with their long hair for hours. love

Likes guys who are not typical (cool/Hot) guys but are nice/good guys. wont mind my height.(or lack of)

Who is a year or two younger than me or maybe two to one year older than me but doesnt look like a grown woman...

I was able to interact with a girl in my Engineering class but she wasnt at all what i would consider good looking but That would be a Professional/freind zone type of woman..

I am NOT looking for a girl as freinds which i feel is hurting me some I guess.. I have too many female "just freinds" already which are cute but I am shy around them now.. I just don't know what to talk about that a girl would wanna hear..

I'm too boring..yawn
I'm a basket case.. sad

you know what they say about engineering classes/majors: there's 1 girl in every 10 guys.

And she's ugly. noway

There are pretty girls in my Computer litteracy class who are probbaly 18-23 but they look/act like grown women ..yawn

grown women arent as fun/freindly as young girls..

I end up meeting girls at festevals I cant remember their names after dancing with them the next day but they do remember mine.

I had a girl who I hung out with at a festevel come up to me acting silly and jumping around saying how fun I was at the festeval even if I was scared of her the whole time..noway bigsmile Didnt know her name...flowerforyou

Nice ASS though.. too bad I am not smooth enough just to get a one night stand.. I wouldnt be a virgin now If i was lol. I am such a Nerd. glasses

lilrayrayman's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:11 AM

I Have recently Started to agtually talk to girls like thy are people seince the 5th grade and It seems hard to find a girl I have a lot in common with that I think is very attractive. and even so I end up being a freind which is fun but it seems wrong. I am sort of Intimidated by girls Who are pretty or look like grown women.

I want a freindly girl who likes.

Music by artist like, Timbaland,Linkin park , fall Out boy,techno music,80's pop and classic rock and gansta rap and such.

TV shows like CSI,Law and order,Mythbusters,Smash lab,Nip/Tuck,Psych,MTV cribs,Pimp my ride,Monk Etc.

Enjoys singing, Playing music, Hanging out,Making random videos,writing.

Collecting old records, turntables/vintage Items Etc.

LOVES movies.

Who is a Semi-Rocker/Punk girl but not really or even better a redhead (I love hot redheads with blue eyes) I'd play with their long hair for hours. love

Likes guys who are not typical (cool/Hot) guys but are nice/good guys. wont mind my height.(or lack of)

Who is a year or two younger than me or maybe two to one year older than me but doesnt look like a grown woman...

I was able to interact with a girl in my Engineering class but she wasnt at all what i would consider good looking but That would be a Professional/freind zone type of woman..

I am NOT looking for a girl as freinds which i feel is hurting me some I guess.. I have too many female "just freinds" already which are cute but I am shy around them now.. I just don't know what to talk about that a girl would wanna hear..

I'm too boring..yawn
I'm a basket case.. sad

you know what they say about engineering classes/majors: there's 1 girl in every 10 guys.

And she's ugly. noway

There are pretty girls in my Computer litteracy class who are probbaly 18-23 but they look/act like grown women ..yawn

grown women arent as fun/freindly as young girls..

I end up meeting girls at festevals I cant remember their names after dancing with them the next day but they do remember mine.

I had a girl who I hung out with at a festevel come up to me acting silly and jumping around saying how fun I was at the festeval even if I was scared of her the whole time..noway bigsmile Didnt know her name...flowerforyou

Nice ASS though.. too bad I am not smooth enough just to get a one night stand.. I wouldnt be a virgin now If i was lol. I am such a Nerd. glasses

Previous 1 3