Community > Posts By > lilrayrayman

lilrayrayman's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:07 PM
I forgot, everything I do is funny LMAO laugh

lilrayrayman's photo
Mon 12/31/07 08:23 PM

laugh your funny worried about turning 20 and still being alone... you are so young don't rush you have your whole life ahead of you to live still... just be patient..

I know it's hard to have to hold myself off for some girl. I mean It's kind of annoying to be just freinds with a girl for some reason. I keep worrying about wheather I am going to be able to ever have this girl as more than a freind. I am kind of picky about girls. It's hard becuse even if I do get the girl I'll still have to wait for her and i don't want that. I'd rather loose my virginity in a one nighter instead of a relationship so I can rid myself of it.

I will not show any interest in dating Mixed or african american girls because I don't find then atractive. Sounds odd but I just don't see myself with one.

I just can't open up instantly like some of my freinds do in order to get girls.

lilrayrayman's photo
Mon 12/24/07 02:50 PM

LMAO noway laugh laugh laugh laugh noway

lilrayrayman's photo
Mon 12/24/07 02:43 PM

She,s Naked, true or false ?

Well judging by your picture i wouldn't think ther'd be any other answer.laugh :tongue:

lilrayrayman's photo
Mon 12/24/07 02:38 PM
Can i cry now I can never open up to a girl/break the ice. and get a date.. i always ask them out after i tell them my name i just cant tink of a topic so i ask them out and get rejected.:cry:

lilrayrayman's photo
Mon 09/10/07 06:59 PM
I guess I'll be 20 and I'll still be alone

lilrayrayman's photo
Mon 09/10/07 06:58 PM
Why is it so hard to get girls I am attracted to to talk to me

lilrayrayman's photo
Mon 09/10/07 06:57 PM
He'd Bring Sexyback!

lilrayrayman's photo
Mon 09/10/07 06:50 PM
I am its so hard for me to socialize and I feel bad for never having a girlfreind at 18

lilrayrayman's photo
Wed 08/22/07 06:46 PM
I wish I wasn't shy... there are so MANY attractive girls at the local community college but I have trouble socializing and making freinds with new people Its begginning to worry me that I wont get to be with a girl before I turn 20 but I'm only 18 should I worry?

lilrayrayman's photo
Fri 08/10/07 07:29 PM
When she is wearing just panties!!

lilrayrayman's photo
Wed 08/01/07 08:31 PM
Fingerpaintbynumber If you look anything like your AVATAR you wont have ANY ptoblems Getting a man!

lilrayrayman's photo
Wed 08/01/07 08:20 PM
Naked yes but I Like it when they wear shorts or underwear while in that stare!

lilrayrayman's photo
Wed 08/01/07 08:18 PM
No I've Never found a match in real life either!

lilrayrayman's photo
Wed 08/01/07 08:17 PM
I'm unconfortable when trying to meeet women I Have girls as freinds But I cant seem to get to know them well enough to date But I'm tired of being Just freinds with girls. I feel weird being 18 and never been with a girl. I try to talk to girls but I freeze up and cant find something to say and I am afraid I'm going to say something wrong and that I sound weird.

And I ALWAYS go for the Younger girls or the Very Pretty girls
I never see myself with girls my own age or my own skin color
I'm just not attracted to girls my own skin color.

I'm an Audio Geek so That's my problem I dont get out much Either.(boring town) and I beleive that you can NEVER have too Many speakers!

I can't drive either but I'm working on that.

lilrayrayman's photo
Wed 08/01/07 08:11 PM
I gotta Know I gotta Know ....
I got sunspots where my heart used to be...

I want you... I just had to rant for some reason I love that Anonymus song

lilrayrayman's photo
Wed 08/01/07 08:09 PM
Hi, Anonymus.

18/M/KY BLK
I'm a shy Male who is looking for a caucasian Female to talk to relationship or freinds first is acceptable.

I'm very shy around people I dont know and Sometimes ( a lot of people I know)

I just have trouble breaking the ice and starting the conversation and keeping it going My voice crackles and I come across as awkward. Anyone who is Cute willing to Talk to me?

1 3 Next