Community > Posts By > 1onlyaname

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/21/15 07:47 AM

someday let's sit down talk about how fake Hamas is. how Israel keeps Gaza a hell hole.
rofl rofl rofl

if I had to guess your religion I have to guess Jewish
rofl
Nope,Sunshine,guessed wrong!
Way off!
But understandable since you see them everywhere!:laughing:

I do love how ur little heads roll on the floor lol

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/21/15 07:36 AM
depends on the relationship. if there's been any agreements of exclusiveness.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/21/15 07:35 AM
depends on the relationship. if there's been any agreements of exclusiveness.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/21/15 06:42 AM

he explained it. the outrageous health care system that's overcharging Americans 20-50 times health care cost. cheaper to go overseas for healthcare than stay here

Malarkey!

compare the rates world wide

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/21/15 06:41 AM
cancer treatment in Asian $800 in USA $50,000 better care there also

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/21/15 06:39 AM
he explained it. the outrageous health care system that's overcharging Americans 20-50 times health care cost. cheaper to go overseas for healthcare than stay here

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/21/15 06:34 AM

someday let's sit down talk about how fake Hamas is. how Israel keeps Gaza a hell hole.
rofl rofl rofl

if I had to guess your religion I have to guess Jewish

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/21/15 04:56 AM

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/21/15 03:55 AM
yep,if in doubt blame the West,or the US in particular!:laughing:

what west its Israel and USA . the world can't go on with this much longer. we will be isolated soon. even japan is getting ready for war. Putin makes it hard for them sleep. :)

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/20/15 10:07 PM

I had one relationship end because I was cooking breakfast. I refused to go somewhere until after breakfast.

lack of communication and not trying to understand creates drama.
you're wanting the world to validate you being right by offering only a very short scenario.
she left because you were cooking breakfast and refused to go somewhere.

was the place you had to go more important than cooking breakfast? was there limited time or opportunity to get there? was it an important appointment?
were you just being stubborn by refusing to lesve?
there's usually two sides to every story.
I haven't ended a relationship but I have left without my significant other when we had plans that I had to be punctual.
it was Sunday morning nothing important I had already started breakfast.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/20/15 07:21 PM

I had one relationship end because I was cooking breakfast.

You must be really bad at cooking breakfast then laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I admit a poorly fried egg would make me pissy....

I'm actually a good cook I can make nice fluffy veggie omlets. I got up at 5am baked a chocolate cake brought my sweetheart chocolate cake n coffee in bed one morning mmmm the cake so good she thought she was dreaming

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/20/15 07:16 PM
I had one end while I was on the toilet and there was no TP. I was like....."I need tp....hello??????.....HELLLOOOOO??????" Alas she had run off with the mailman. sad

LOL I've learned that one always check before seating yourself. they will never answer that call for help.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/20/15 06:55 PM
I want no drama in a relationship...or in my life..
I have no baggage and don't want to help carry someone else's either.

In your instance, she was probably looking for an excuse and this one was it.. poor though it was.. you are better off without her.

we dated maybe two weeks I was happy to show her the door.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/20/15 06:48 PM
Is the question how often?

Answer: very frequently

I wanna hear about others I know I've done it and done to me. what petty things have happened that caused friction?

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/20/15 06:41 PM
I had one relationship end because I was cooking breakfast. I refused to go somewhere until after breakfast.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/20/15 02:16 PM
when is science a cartoon???? evolution is the most Hollywood science I've ever seen.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/20/15 01:43 PM

Actually the creature that turned into a whale was more like a wolf that liked to eat fish.

Cows eat grass.

If you would really like to see the science behind the development of whales, here is how they happened"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OCMx2VuP1U

I can't click on it here, its not a cartoon is it?? most evolution videos are cartoons.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/20/15 12:48 PM

Sorry again don't mean demean or antyhing, but weather it be scientific theory or just a theory, it's just an educated guess. Because if it were truly a "fact" it wouldn't be either "theories", it would be a scientific fact. That's the difference between theory and fact, one is absolute without a doubt, the other is "guessing" at points... or in other hands stating things along the lines of "assumptions" it will continue to be true, but again has no absolute fact behind it.

Uh, no. A scientific theory explains how something works. It isn't a guess because it has been tested for accuracy.

Sadly, scientific laymen have their own definition of "theory" that is different from the definition used by scientists.
hahaha have you read science papers on evolution. it may have it could have there was a puddle of chemicals on the ground lightening must have struck the puddle. bingo we got life!! lol. a bear turned into a cow a cow turned into a whale. they were giving me its a scientific "theory" for 55 years everything they taught me in school has been debunked. 3rd grade they tried to teach me I was a fish. lol. poster of fish eggs and human eggs. see we are the same. LOL. show me one paper on evolution that doesn't say "it could have" the human eye evolved from a bump on a skin that became light sensitive. OK where did the skin come from. saying evolution is a fact causes me to laugh at you. OK prove it don't tell me It could have happened this way. a bear turned into a cow a cow turned into a whale. I'm a spiritual man I don't believe in science miracles and you don't have to believe in my spiritual miracles because neither of us can Prove It. so where is this "missing link" I've heard about all my life???

me thinks you need to have another read.seems you got the whole Thing Bassackward!laugh

what the whale turns into cow the cow turns into a bear??? its a hilarious scientific miracle lol. there's not enough billions of years for that to happen. how many mutations needs to happen for that

lol, your funny... i guess it's easier to believe god snapped his fingers and "poof" all life just appeared? how do you explain the mass extinctions and the life that followed them then? at least 5 mass extinctions have happened so far...

the fossil records shows an explosion of life not a slow one mutation at a time. Richard Dawkins ur all time leading expert says the human eye came from a bump on somethings skin now imagine 1+1+1+1+1 viola the human eye. lol what kind of science is that!!!! when he uses his chart I cracked up laughing he has a big chart with monkies apes oranatangs then he points at pictures say this and this made this. as he points to NOTHING!!! He just knows they made something he doesn't know what it made. That's science????

4.5 billion years isn't long enough for you? BTW, chimps and orangutans have about 97% same DNA as humans... just because we can't see the changes in our 75 years of life doesn't mean it's not happening... try reading up on the changes that animals have made in the Galapagos Islands, how they Evolved in a short period of time just to survive...

3% difference in DNA is a light year apart the 97% shows we were designed by the same thing. 1.5 billions years to go from a bump on skin to the complexity of a human is not even close to enough time to evolve an eye from noting!!! unless a miracle happened and 5 billion mutations happened all at once. u can't prove ur theory nor can I prove my spiritual experiences.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/20/15 12:14 PM

Sorry again don't mean demean or antyhing, but weather it be scientific theory or just a theory, it's just an educated guess. Because if it were truly a "fact" it wouldn't be either "theories", it would be a scientific fact. That's the difference between theory and fact, one is absolute without a doubt, the other is "guessing" at points... or in other hands stating things along the lines of "assumptions" it will continue to be true, but again has no absolute fact behind it.

Uh, no. A scientific theory explains how something works. It isn't a guess because it has been tested for accuracy.

Sadly, scientific laymen have their own definition of "theory" that is different from the definition used by scientists.
hahaha have you read science papers on evolution. it may have it could have there was a puddle of chemicals on the ground lightening must have struck the puddle. bingo we got life!! lol. a bear turned into a cow a cow turned into a whale. they were giving me its a scientific "theory" for 55 years everything they taught me in school has been debunked. 3rd grade they tried to teach me I was a fish. lol. poster of fish eggs and human eggs. see we are the same. LOL. show me one paper on evolution that doesn't say "it could have" the human eye evolved from a bump on a skin that became light sensitive. OK where did the skin come from. saying evolution is a fact causes me to laugh at you. OK prove it don't tell me It could have happened this way. a bear turned into a cow a cow turned into a whale. I'm a spiritual man I don't believe in science miracles and you don't have to believe in my spiritual miracles because neither of us can Prove It. so where is this "missing link" I've heard about all my life???

me thinks you need to have another read.seems you got the whole Thing Bassackward!laugh

what the whale turns into cow the cow turns into a bear??? its a hilarious scientific miracle lol. there's not enough billions of years for that to happen. how many mutations needs to happen for that

lol, your funny... i guess it's easier to believe god snapped his fingers and "poof" all life just appeared? how do you explain the mass extinctions and the life that followed them then? at least 5 mass extinctions have happened so far...

the fossil records shows an explosion of life not a slow one mutation at a time. Richard Dawkins ur all time leading expert says the human eye came from a bump on somethings skin now imagine 1+1+1+1+1 viola the human eye. lol what kind of science is that!!!! when he uses his chart I cracked up laughing he has a big chart with monkies apes oranatangs then he points at pictures say this and this made this. as he points to NOTHING!!! He just knows they made something he doesn't know what it made. That's science????

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/20/15 10:00 AM

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25