Community > Posts By > 1onlyaname

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 11/01/15 06:58 AM
Hate is not created in a vacumn. Did israel PM not just stand up and say it was a "muslim" that wanted the holocaust. Not hitler. Theres no doubt israel stirs the hate also.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 11/01/15 06:52 AM
Seems to be still happening today. Russia seems to be reminding the USA to stop lieing cheating stealing murdering invading countries breaking international law. I don't see Hilter in charge here is he??

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 11/01/15 06:11 AM
Bin laden waa a monster. Shot in middle of night in front of his wife n kids. No terrorist guarding him. Gaddifi was a monster. Libya had highest standard of living now a hell hole. Hussain was a monster no WMD found. Iraq is a well known American lie. Now Iraq is complete hell hole. Assad an eye doctor is now a monster. We are great at creating monsters. Was Hilter a monster? USA n UK killed over million Iraqis with bull crap sanctions who is the next monster??

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 11/01/15 05:53 AM
Bull crap there's no difference no one needs to "like""love" anyone who suppresses otheres lie steal cheat and believe they are "chosen ones" many jews don't care for zionism either. Americam seem to hate sharia law hmm wanted try talmudic law. Talmudic law is as unconstitutional as it can be. So what is happening to our constitution with the Jewish lobby so powerful??? So when an israeli senator gives terrorist one trillion usa dollars I'm suppose to be quiet cause people will say "anti semitic". Zionists seem to hate Putin. Rightly so Putin is putting them out of business. Tired of Usa government peeing on my leg telling me its raining. Why is USA supporting world largest concentration camp and calling itself land of the free. Don't worry the world shows dislike with Israel the world is hating on the USA!!!!! Is china now telling USA to shutup or war?? Is mccain a zionist? Sure he is and certainly a warmonger.

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 10/28/15 12:47 AM
Listen to what's coming out of the white house lately. Usa will start airstrikes on high value target??? What have we been bombing low value??? Usa boots in syria iraq n afghanistan???? Syria , usa would have to be working with Assad for that to be legal. Read article Isis fighters heading to ukraine to fight on kiev side. Huh isis fighting on the usa side????? Russia will have syria cleaned up as fast as possible. Russia troops have been allowed to volunteer. Moscow invite all nato countries to allow troops to volunteer. Moscow also sent notice to all nato countries usa mainly to start proving all the lies or deny them. Stop stove piping this crap.

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 10/27/15 05:40 PM
When will the government let the citizens spy on them??

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 10/27/15 10:00 AM

I guess its a sad fact of life but the huge percentage of those millions of tourists are men seeking sex tourism.....
only a small percentage of guys are seeking to find a partner and hopefully fall in love..... may I call bull **** that a hugh precent is for sex??? The medical tourism been growing in double digits for years. Its a fantastic backpacking country. The resorts n white beaches are incredible. There are expats living on all 7000 islands all the new construction in manila lots of great business opportunities. You just made a hugh precentage of men sex dogs and that's not true. Is there sex tourism yes but las vegad may have manila beat.

You can go on any number of dating sites and the sheer volume of Filipinas searching for a foreigner is overwhelming...so the odds are not in your favour....

In my experience...delving into the forums here is the safest way to meet people and guys from all over the world...
your views and postings will be read by many and hopefully you would receive quality mail from possible admirers...

This is how we met.....happy

Ohh...welcome and good luck....drinker

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/26/15 11:39 PM
Sunyie just a suggestion I only see one pic. If you are serious add more pics that make u more real. My experience online is one pic only the girl is only looking for sponsors not husband.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/26/15 08:14 PM
Yes dear see the difference. Filipina would just smile and think it was a typo they don't point out every little flaw in a man :)

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/26/15 07:48 PM
To answer Why? Filipina are soft sweet women down to earth, simple. Rarely complains never criticises. Incredibly good lovers. That's the good ones. The bad ones are sweet down to earth fun incredibly great lovers but they are only after pesos. I've met good n bad and truth I liked them both. Good luck and be serious.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/26/15 12:14 PM

"Wat the ell does the poor chap is having delusions of grandeur "?? is this sentence English or have you invented your own language...
don't worry about she insults all males.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/26/15 09:41 AM
There are lots of short women that will think you are tall.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 10/25/15 04:47 PM
Yes sex sex sex. Women just seem to want money money money. They won't even trade for the cash. Actually I just thought a cup of coffee be nice.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 10/25/15 04:10 PM
What the hell does that mean when the Woman of the Year is a MAN??? Men make
Better women? ??

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 10/25/15 04:07 PM
I'm not even from this planet. how can I be the same? I'm made from completely different chemicals. :)

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/24/15 10:20 PM

flowerforyou handcuffsflowerforyou whipped creamflowerforyou strawberriesflowerforyou
I can see the men's emails lining up in ur box. Good answer :)

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/24/15 08:28 PM
Yes they haven't hit isis that's why isis are making condom bombs lol. There's not many civilians left. Theres a refugee problem. They need their homes back. interesting usa bombed 8 weddings said oops collateral damage. Really why all the negative about russia trying to kill this isis crap. Seems people are actually afraid russia will succeed.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/24/15 06:44 PM

Cite your source please
Since the OP doesnt know what that means, I'll help him...

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-offers-air-support-moderate-syria-rebels-fighting-100358654.html

...dont waste ypur time reading it though. Its just Putin playing both sides of the fence. I will include this lil tidbit from the article because we all know damn well the OP wouldnt post it...

"" The monitors also reported Russian strikes in
northern Hama province and said six people,
including three children, were killed in what was
believed to be a Russian strike on the village of
Al-Barqun in Aleppo province.""

the monitors "whitehelmets" are funded by George Soro who Putin has an arrest warrant out on. Has had it for few years seems George broke a few laws. :)

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/24/15 04:22 PM
Its more of a joke usa military already stated the modetate rebels gave up two years ago theres only 4 usa trained rebels.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/24/15 02:48 PM
Lol obama n mccains heads are spinning right now. Now they gotta find some moderate rebels. Russians said they will help anyone that's fighting ISIS.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25