Community > Posts By > 1onlyaname

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/17/15 10:54 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5tjrDyK6uk
even Jabba knows that a Knife is a Weapon,and a Sling and a Rock is too!
Only you seem ignorant to that Fact!
typical israel teenager throws a rock 300 yars a away of course blown his brains our with high power rifle. Yes they have nothing to live for. You forgot cars too. Its getting bad there!!! Forget thise non lethal bottle rockets the gaza people are ready to die fighting rocks sticks knives they can't take it any more.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/17/15 10:27 AM
I WON I WON YIPPEE!!!!! OKIE DOKIE HERES YOUR IOU!!!

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/17/15 10:12 AM

Why is israel shooting unarmed people?? They are bringing a lot of hate down on themslves.

winding up much these days?
ok google israeli shooting unarmed people see if u get any hits

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/17/15 10:01 AM
Why is israel shooting unarmed people?? They are bringing a lot of hate down on themslves.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/17/15 09:57 AM
Goigle hamas billionaires then google hamas bottle rockets and stop reading cartoons ur grown men or cia trolls

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/17/15 08:54 AM
No more Hamas. When will americans wake up? Fatah takes over lol they will probably get $1.5 billion a year. Israel is reaping what it sown now. Israel will have to kill everyine in Gaza now. The prisoners in gaza are pissed.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/17/15 06:58 AM
$288, 000, 000 shortfall you lnow working taxpayers are going to pay that

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/17/15 06:28 AM

Well the ACTUAL story is in Illinois there is a budget battle going on and the lottery commission budget is part of it. The state is mandated to pay out lottery winners, and is doing so as long as your prize is $600 or less.

For now, those with larger prizes have to wait until the pending bills are passed, and full funding is restored.

It would suck though to have a million dollar ticket in your hands and have some government clerk say "Sorry. You'll have to wait until we have the money to pay you."

I'm thinking some people would snap. Me? I'd sue for breach of contract. I give you money, you give me a ticket. If my ticket wins, I get my prize. Simple.

You deny me my legally claimed prize? I sue your butt for 10 times what I won.
Illinois owes $288, 000, 000 in winning tickets

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/17/15 03:34 AM
Illinois is refusing to pay out lottery jackpot winners. Illinois claiming its budget is broke. I suggest don't play the lotto its seems to be a government scam.

1onlyaname's photo
Fri 10/16/15 06:55 PM
Careful what you ask for.

1onlyaname's photo
Fri 10/16/15 07:52 AM

The Civil War was about State's rights and Federal control. The Slavery issue didn't even come into play until it was politically expedient later.

The "Union" controlled transportation and tariffs. The South produced cotton and other products that were being damaged by the transportation costs and tariffs controlled by the North. History is written by the winners. "The war to free the slaves" didn't exist.

1onlyaname's photo
Fri 10/16/15 04:02 AM
Find your husband a good wife before you leave. He sounds like a great guy.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 10/15/15 07:12 AM

You know what is the scsriest thing. There are 86 million people that actually have jobs. There are 148 million americans getting government benifits . So every hard working american has a nice burden on them. But its been working. How can it? Multi billion drug business in afghanistan and south american. Oil theft in africa iraq syria. So what so scary yep a man like Putin that might stop the drug trade the theft of other nations resources. Oh you will see gas prices shoot back up NO more free ISIS oil. Without the theft and the drug business USA collapses. Money does not trickle down. Corruption trickles down. I can only see the standard of living going down in the USA. When iran said israel won't exist in 25 years they did not mean they were going to nuke them. Israel n the USA won't be able to survive other 25 years. The world will isolate us. I could be wrong we will see.

Hey Sunshine,blaming the Joos again?rofl slaphead whoa
Zionist yes maybe you don't know the difference

sad thing is that YOU don't know the difference,you been using it interchangeable in your posting!
And we,that includes you know exactly what the Mullahs mean when they talk about wiping Israel off the Map,or rant about killing the Jews,or destroying the USA!
Stop apoligizing for your Enemies!Or are they?
what enemies???? We are chatting about policies. When did I say I was sorry.? American isn't my enemy just found a better place to live. Leave the zionists behind.

Zionists... the jew haters way of not saying jew...whoa
my children are jewish maiden is Goldberg. So you don't know the difference. Anyways all the missles hit their target just a bull crap story. Americans making up crap

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 10/15/15 07:11 AM

You know what is the scsriest thing. There are 86 million people that actually have jobs. There are 148 million americans getting government benifits . So every hard working american has a nice burden on them. But its been working. How can it? Multi billion drug business in afghanistan and south american. Oil theft in africa iraq syria. So what so scary yep a man like Putin that might stop the drug trade the theft of other nations resources. Oh you will see gas prices shoot back up NO more free ISIS oil. Without the theft and the drug business USA collapses. Money does not trickle down. Corruption trickles down. I can only see the standard of living going down in the USA. When iran said israel won't exist in 25 years they did not mean they were going to nuke them. Israel n the USA won't be able to survive other 25 years. The world will isolate us. I could be wrong we will see.

sad thing is that YOU don't know the difference,you been using it interchangeable in your posting!
And we,that includes you know exactly what the Mullahs mean when they talk about wiping Israel off the Map,or rant about killing the Jews,or destroying the USA!
what enemies???? We are chatting about policies. When did I say I was sorry.? American isn't my enemy just found a better place to live. Leave the zionists behind.

Zionists... the jew haters way of not saying jew...whoa
my children are jewish maiden is Goldberg. So you don't know the difference. Anyways all the missles hit their target just a bull crap story. Americans making up crap

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 10/14/15 08:59 PM

Help for using mingle,
add more photos. Pics with filippino food will help too :) I get so hungry missing that food! Add pic of u with fresh buko. you live in food paradise there lol

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 10/14/15 08:41 PM
Only the ones that email you. You have to know what you want and seek her.

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 10/14/15 07:15 PM

how does getting married change anything?

Spouses get preference on citizenship applications. And if the spouse says they serve as caregiver or starts a business even if it is not particularly profitable they get extended work visa's. With staffing budget cuts there is very little fraud enforcement.
filipino nurses n care givers are the most sought after. Filipino nurses have a great reputation. If I was 30 again OMG I marry a filipino nurse and live like a King!

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 10/14/15 06:42 AM
80% american men won't marry. Too many laws n lawyers against them. Only young and foolish will marry under these laws. Only time the law is equal is if there's been no sex between the man n woman.

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 10/13/15 01:41 PM

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 10/13/15 05:40 AM

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25