Community > Posts By > 1onlyaname

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/05/15 10:24 AM

i'll make a prediction... i think the some of the russian jets will start targeting the oil production sites, and blame it on ISIS, kind of like what bush did with Kuwait, to drive the oil prices back up... i think thats the only reason they even got involved with this in the first place, since they are so pissed at the US for the lower barrel prices...

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/05/15 10:24 AM

i'll make a prediction... i think the some of the russian jets will start targeting the oil production sites, and blame it on ISIS, kind of like what bush did with Kuwait, to drive the oil prices back up... i think thats the only reason they even got involved with this in the first place, since they are so pissed at the US for the lower barrel prices...

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/05/15 08:41 AM

Not light years away like I said israel n usa are the only Countries that bomb hospitals period. Uk russia most other countries have a code of honor. We don't we blow up anything. Bad timing to hit a hospital while putin is hitting military sites. Usa n israel are the same thing join ay the hips. We have so many israeli citizens in government we might as well call ourselves israelis. They are not hiding under a bed they control the usa. Hollywood the media airport security nsa. Nda came from israel. Commodities wall street all loyal to israel. Cia has many israeli citizens in it. Obessed nope israel has its hands on evrrything oh yeah every dollar printed israel gets a cut. It owns our money. Go through history yes zionist jews are excellent at making money but horrible governing countries. 109 countries have collapsed in last 2, 000 years governed by zions. Simple fact. Israel hates russia putin kicked all zions out of russia. Russia on its way to being the worlds super power. Here's a prediction there's about 100, 000 of those cheap azz bottle rockets how much u wanna bet a couple 100 get lit sent to fall into israel so they drag usa into a friggen war of all wars. Of course it will be all Assads fault. They might claim iranians in syria did it. :) only way to drag us back into syria. Putin will have peace in syria in 30 days.
noway laugh laugh
Tripping the Light Fantastic?
this is the third hospital usa has bombed in the last 9 months israel bombed all the hospitals in gaza. U don't hear of anyone else bombing hospitals except our CIA backed terrorist s. I'm dislusional? ?? U 2 live in a closet???

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/05/15 08:10 AM
Edited by 1onlyaname on Mon 10/05/15 08:07 AM
If you are watching the news I believe Putin has gotten the USA kicked out of the middle east. Kurds dumped usa joined putin iraq has kicked usa out asked for putins help. obama will be the second president convicted as a war criminal. Cia needs to be dismantle most useless org. All dual citizens need to be removed from power! Have to laugh its too sad to think what this country has become.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/05/15 07:53 AM

REI is not the babysitter. The Mother is. I never left my child. If my dauthers needed to use restroon I took them to the men's room stood by the stall. When they were 12 they use the women's but I never left the door. no one ever complained about me guarding my children.

so at what age was it ok for them to go unattended,,,just curious, for instance, in school kids are permitted to go to bathrooms unattended, so did you avoid public school education?

Are you aware that schools all block random people off the street from wandering into the buildings at all? In other words, a school bathroom is only similar to a public store bathroom, in that they both contain plumbing.

are you aware there have been school personnel ,and other students, who were creepy kid lovers?

back to your point though..

at what age did you allow them to go to the bathroom unaccompanied?

did they wait until they were 18 or what?
until they were 16 had drivers lincense. When they were older I stood at the door. My children were more important than shopping. I never left my child alone anywhere. When they were in school I assume the school was keeping my children safe.

I understand, I believe there is more than one way to raise children, I just wanted to understand how helicopter parents decide when its time to 'let go'

my childs safety is important to me too, but I always felt that my approach to life would impact theirs, and though I wanted to raise them to be 'cautious', but not scared

the teen years were the times when we were 'let go' to implement the caution and good choices we had been raised with,,,, I feel the issue here was a man in the womans room, whether there had been a child or a female there,,,
if my 12 year old had to go into a private room in a store I was standing at the door. When they graduated high school had good heads I told them to explore the world. I don't think I was a helicopter dad. Just when they were with me I was with them.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/05/15 07:37 AM
Obama hmmmm they seem to hate. We seem to be the terrorists that caused this mess. This is embrassing obama clinton mccain kerry. The CIA needs to be dismantled!!!!

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/05/15 04:44 AM
The sex topic is banned for everyone the emails ur trying to send the members have filters on that don't allow u. U may be too old too young whatever

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 10/04/15 10:14 PM
Not light years away like I said israel n usa are the only Countries that bomb hospitals period. Uk russia most other countries have a code of honor. We don't we blow up anything. Bad timing to hit a hospital while putin is hitting military sites. Usa n israel are the same thing join ay the hips. We have so many israeli citizens in government we might as well call ourselves israelis. They are not hiding under a bed they control the usa. Hollywood the media airport security nsa. Nda came from israel. Commodities wall street all loyal to israel. Cia has many israeli citizens in it. Obessed nope israel has its hands on evrrything oh yeah every dollar printed israel gets a cut. It owns our money. Go through history yes zionist jews are excellent at making money but horrible governing countries. 109 countries have collapsed in last 2, 000 years governed by zions. Simple fact. Israel hates russia putin kicked all zions out of russia. Russia on its way to being the worlds super power. Here's a prediction there's about 100, 000 of those cheap azz bottle rockets how much u wanna bet a couple 100 get lit sent to fall into israel so they drag usa into a friggen war of all wars. Of course it will be all Assads fault. They might claim iranians in syria did it. :) only way to drag us back into syria. Putin will have peace in syria in 30 days.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 10/04/15 04:35 PM
We have a global sheriff now. Putin isn't allowing usa to break international laws anymore. once isis is done no more bombing people

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 10/04/15 02:51 PM

REI is not the babysitter. The Mother is. I never left my child. If my dauthers needed to use restroon I took them to the men's room stood by the stall. When they were 12 they use the women's but I never left the door. no one ever complained about me guarding my children.

so at what age was it ok for them to go unattended,,,just curious, for instance, in school kids are permitted to go to bathrooms unattended, so did you avoid public school education?

Are you aware that schools all block random people off the street from wandering into the buildings at all? In other words, a school bathroom is only similar to a public store bathroom, in that they both contain plumbing.

are you aware there have been school personnel ,and other students, who were creepy kid lovers?

back to your point though..

at what age did you allow them to go to the bathroom unaccompanied?

did they wait until they were 18 or what?
until they were 16 had drivers lincense. When they were older I stood at the door. My children were more important than shopping. I never left my child alone anywhere. When they were in school I assume the school was keeping my children safe.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 10/04/15 08:16 AM

oh goody,more free entertainment,courtesy of Vlad the Pitiful!

seems like all the anti jew people are EXACLY th
get it right anti zion very dangerous if you don't know the difference.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 10/04/15 02:23 AM

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/03/15 04:06 PM
There has been a global police force. Thats not new 12, 500 police officers. Obama thinks the fbi national guard state police sheriff n city police not enough hugh???? Almost forgot Homeland security and their one billion bullets. obama just needs to jump on something that's sounds important.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/03/15 02:52 PM

Hamas works for israel hamas leaders are billionaires that live in Qatar usa sends hamas $800, 000, 000 a year to put on shows. Hamas rockets are the biggest joke played on people. Most unlethal weapon a man could use. Stand me in a football field shoot as many hamas rockets u like at me u will never kill me. They are just big bottle rockets to put on a show. $800, 000, 000 a year and all they can think of is bottle rockets?????

yawn same ole, same ole... your Putin babble is much better...
you can find all that info hamas bottle rockets have killed ZERO people. Hamas in gaza are just the gaza police. The real hamas lives in qatar. Dont need to babble bout putin just watch keep ur eye on him. He is changing the world.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/03/15 02:48 PM
That was chenchen terrorist which reeks of CIA yes terrorist will attack anything but USA n Israel only countries that will bomb anything. As John Mccain admits our cia trains and backs rebel militants. Obama drones killed quite a few school teachers for the taliban.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/03/15 02:42 PM
Hamas works for israel hamas leaders are billionaires that live in Qatar usa sends hamas $800, 000, 000 a year to put on shows. Hamas rockets are the biggest joke played on people. Most unlethal weapon a man could use. Stand me in a football field shoot as many hamas rockets u like at me u will never kill me. They are just big bottle rockets to put on a show. $800, 000, 000 a year and all they can think of is bottle rockets?????

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/03/15 10:25 AM

USA airstrike of course!! Usa has no idea who they kill!!! Israel n USA love bombing schools n hospitals. Obama loves blowing up weddings too. He has 8 of those. Notches. Obama has done 6000 airstrikes in syria n iraq while isis doubled in size. Russians do 12 pinpoint strikes cia can't find terrorist recruits. Afghanistan usa just propping up the worlds biggest drug lords. Its a shame our military doesn't know what it is doing. It doesn't have a leader.

Israel?
WhenTF did Israel enter the Equation?
Didn't know they were part of the Coalition in Afghanistan!
Or are you,mayhaps making things up again?yawn
conrad usa n israel only countries that bombs hospitals n schools. Disgusting as it is.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/03/15 08:34 AM
Airplane crash? USA admitted doing airstrike at the hospital yesterday!

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 10/03/15 08:26 AM
USA airstrike of course!! Usa has no idea who they kill!!! Israel n USA love bombing schools n hospitals. Obama loves blowing up weddings too. He has 8 of those. Notches. Obama has done 6000 airstrikes in syria n iraq while isis doubled in size. Russians do 12 pinpoint strikes cia can't find terrorist recruits. Afghanistan usa just propping up the worlds biggest drug lords. Its a shame our military doesn't know what it is doing. It doesn't have a leader.

1onlyaname's photo
Fri 10/02/15 09:23 PM
Usa can't afford a military obama n congress have wasted 10 trillion dollars in last 8 years. $1trillion to isis that's getting **** kicked out of them now. Usa did 2500 airstrikes in syria didn't do diddly but hit empty buildings. bet my bottom dollar russians have chen chen spies telling them where to strike usa weapons stock. Moderate rebels a joke why obama get $1 trillion for moderate rebels while isis a full blown army????? $1trillion should got moderate rebels everything they dreamed of. Iraq was a lie libya a lie I'm sure syria a lie. Let putin kick *** they will surrender tal k peace!!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25