Community > Posts By > 1onlyaname

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 07:57 AM
well, i know this is the internet, but has anyone considered the possibility that he, like her, is interested in developing an actual relationship?

he may be sitting back thinking this could be real, but he wants to meet with her, spend some time with her, see if she is really the person he has been talking to for all this time.

i seem to be in the minority here, but i could never commit to anyone that i have never met. so maybe, just maybe, he is on the level and simply needs something a bit more tangible than emails, im's, phone calls or skype conversations.

you not alone I totally agree it seems people are quick to give cut n run advice. this I love him want to marry him but no I haven't sat down to have coffee with him yet. makes no sense

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 06:55 AM
First and foremost, if you have never meet him in person and only on the Internet. The first thing I'd say is faced reality. The Internet is not really real people can be a fantasy here. Face reality, you don't have to tell the truth and no one would know. You can't see personal expressions I could tell you I was God. Until you meet a person for real it just a story. Any story they want to tell you.

exactly and if he is coming there least have lunch with him.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 06:31 AM
Whatever...you live shuttling yourself between two countries...so what do i know, right? slaphead

You have given out your point of view as to the OP's dillema. So has everyone else. And everyone commented on everyone else's opinion.

It's all good.drinker

its all good but shame on you calling ur country a third world county its no longer a third world country. take pride in it its an incredible place to live.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 06:07 AM

hmmm I offered a friendly road trip if anyone was interested. I got called creepy and serial killer truck driver articles.

laugh laugh laugh

flowers

you are like a stalker honey

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 06:01 AM

He said he like me so much but he only see me as a friend. He doesn't show any interest or talk about relationship and having a commitment. He wants to meet me when his coming in philippines for a vacation. My problem is he knows that i have feelings for him. I had no idea if he really wants to be with me or he just love the idea of having someone for a vacation, since he already know how i feel for him.

That screams like he is NOT INTERESTED because he gives her absolutely NO HOPE of his interest. He is using her for a place to crash for his vacation.

you are hilarious with your assumptions. that's not quite how vacations in the Philippines work.

As much as i am aware how "interested" and "integrated" you are with our culture and way of life, and as much as i have seen you defend a few on here, which is appreciated....you have many comments and posts that are also very presumptive , generalized and frankly, misrepresentative. Not all, mind you, but it is there. Your point of view as a frequent expat is valued, but kindly refrain yourself from being the spokesperson of every citizen(especially women) of the philippines. Thank you.

I have refrained myself I haven't mentioned the sex industry which may be what you are afraid to face if I reveal more. there's two cultures in the Philippines I can express my opinions on either of them. hiding it doesn't help.

No. I am not trying to hide the various forms of human trafficking and sexual exploitation that happens here. I dont need to whitewash something that happens in all 3rd world countries. And i dont know why you think that was what i was referring to.

I rest my case. Presumptive, generalized and misrepresented.

the Philippines is not a third world country. human trafficking??? that's between you and china. that's a whole another story. don't make LA cafe into a international human trafficking racket.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 05:55 AM

^ That was meant for Mr. Charmer.

are you trying to discuss anything here or just attack me :)

You amuse me. :wink: flowers rofl

well u will eventually fall in love with me and ur heart will get broken cause mine is already taken

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 05:51 AM
I make educated assumptions.

what educated you to assume men trying to get free places to stay on vacations in philippines

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 05:49 AM
^ That was meant for Mr. Charmer.

are you trying to discuss anything here or just attack me :)

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 05:47 AM
I know exactly what I said that brought that response that offended you but its a fact of life. you have two cultures. both are real.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 05:42 AM

He said he like me so much but he only see me as a friend. He doesn't show any interest or talk about relationship and having a commitment. He wants to meet me when his coming in philippines for a vacation. My problem is he knows that i have feelings for him. I had no idea if he really wants to be with me or he just love the idea of having someone for a vacation, since he already know how i feel for him.

That screams like he is NOT INTERESTED because he gives her absolutely NO HOPE of his interest. He is using her for a place to crash for his vacation.

you are hilarious with your assumptions. that's not quite how vacations in the Philippines work.

As much as i am aware how "interested" and "integrated" you are with our culture and way of life, and as much as i have seen you defend a few on here, which is appreciated....you have many comments and posts that are also very presumptive , generalized and frankly, misrepresentative. Not all, mind you, but it is there. Your point of view as a frequent expat is valued, but kindly refrain yourself from being the spokesperson of every citizen(especially women) of the philippines. Thank you.

I have refrained myself I haven't mentioned the sex industry which may be what you are afraid to face if I reveal more. there's two cultures in the Philippines I can express my opinions on either of them. hiding it doesn't help.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 05:30 AM

I love him but I am afraid he would just keep on breaking my heart from not keeping his promises. He has lied to me several times. He does not apologize. I am confused. Sometimes I think my future with him would be a disaster. He does not want to break up. He does not do anything to keep me either.

so why are you forcing yourself to be with him?

because i am hoping we can still work this out. i dont know

you want to work things out without his cooperation? sounds unrealistic, dont you think?
i think you are investing yourself in a lot of false hope. is that what you want?

he's not aware of his wrong doings and asks me why I do this. I am going to break up with him .

have you met this guy in person? is this online thing? if its only online dating. its just drama.

i met him online and he came to the philippines to meet me and my family.

did you take pictures talked about visa? if he is younger if he liked you he be considering a visa if he is older he may be thinking living there and not quite ready to move. that's just how I think. don't really know his thoughts

he's older. he wants to take me to his country.

have you started visa??? if he came met your family took pics and filed visa. you my dear are a drama queen :)

i am not making this up. i dont have to prove myself to you
you are asking for help no one knows you. its like an iceberg only the tip is showing. if he has filed a visa he is serious it may be you are young and scared to leave ur family. if you have fears deal with them get them out in the open

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 05:19 AM

I love him but I am afraid he would just keep on breaking my heart from not keeping his promises. He has lied to me several times. He does not apologize. I am confused. Sometimes I think my future with him would be a disaster. He does not want to break up. He does not do anything to keep me either.

you want to work things out without his cooperation? sounds unrealistic, dont you think?
i think you are investing yourself in a lot of false hope. is that what you want?

he's not aware of his wrong doings and asks me why I do this. I am going to break up with him .

have you met this guy in person? is this online thing? if its only online dating. its just drama.

did you take pictures talked about visa? if he is younger if he liked you he be considering a visa if he is older he may be thinking living there and not quite ready to move. that's just how I think. don't really know his thoughts

he's older. he wants to take me to his country.

have you started visa??? if he came met your family took pics and filed visa. you my dear are a drama queen :)

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 05:17 AM
I met a pinay we get along great. from the start I was very clear I'm not getting visa for her to come here that I was moving there in 5 years. I put up with so much drama and pressure to move sooner. its end of 5 years now we are building nice little nippa house she was out boat shopping today. its all coming together now. many times she made it seem like I was breaking my word and not being there. I have kept my word. if you are same you may not be listening to his words or his words are not what you want to hear. next time ask him hey I'm here for you what exactly do you want? if he doesn't know what he wants then u have a grown up boy not a man.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 05:03 AM

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 04:52 AM

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 04:46 AM
I want a girlfriend who can cook and threatens to kill me in my sleep once a week.
. lol you have a lot to choose from. just pick one. it takes one month to a year to train them to do that.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 04:40 AM

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 03:45 AM
That is true. you can find friends for the night all around the globe, agree.
No need to force either, just open the wallet.

but if he is flaky, and she looks forward to him
if he thinks vacation fun, and she thinks relationship...

There must be something wayyyy off here.

But, to be honest, to make an informed assessment (ugh... i like that word)
we need to hear the man as well.

if you commit online to marriage and go and have sex misleading the woman. daddy can put u on a black list and you will have to explain yourself next time. doesn't happen often but it does happen. then forget the wallet open the bank account.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 03:26 AM
if they do they will find themselves in the monkey house.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 03:16 AM
Dude, all he wants is to get in her pants, from all the info we got?

but yea, why not! what could possibly go wrong!

naah be serious here for a moment...

I'm very serious no one can get in her pants unless she takes them off. you are bashing the man! you know nothing about him. if all he wants is sex drop him off in malate at LA cafe tell have fun this is your kinda place. no one goes to manila and forces themselves on women!!!