Community > Posts By > 1onlyaname

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 04:25 AM
add more pics of things u like to do. show your future friend u are fun. get rid of posting ur email. ur email will get attacked by scammers. they warn against anyone who wants to go straight off site. then delete this thread. you just got bashed quite badly.

1onlyaname's photo
Fri 09/11/15 02:20 PM
yellow it was back in Aug 2013 Google Syria USA Russian warships so easy to find and that event was all over the news stop challenging me. u can Google too and get the news.

1onlyaname's photo
Fri 09/11/15 02:01 PM
absolutely I admire Putin. that man means what he says! follow him learn about him. see what he has done for Russia. we should take his advice. Putin told us the two chech brothers were up to no good. FBI I checked their fb said they were okay citizen. they bombed the Boston marathon Russia warned us long before. Putin is hilarious also. obamba asked for Mr snowden because snowden had sensitive info. Putin chuckled said nope he doesn't have anything we don't know . lol. yeah I wished we had a guy like that.

1onlyaname's photo
Fri 09/11/15 01:54 PM

ISIS is the JV team... haha

This whole Russian dynamic is going to make this even more interesting.

Putin has been 10 steps ahead of Obama in every situation obamba sent 5 battleships to Syria to do pin point strikes they get there and meet the Russian navy. they called Obama asked him OK now what.

Are you saying the Russian Navy faced down the US Navy?

yes I am :) 5 USA ships 20 Russia's ships if a single missile went over a Russia ship those 5 ships been gone. you don't remember that :) they went to Syria to punish them for that gas attack. Putin said no your not. when Israel dropped nuclear weapon on Syria Putin put his weapons on alert announced to Israel do it again is all on war. as long as Putin is alive we are not bombing anyone again :). we are allowed to attack Isis but we only hit empty buildings last time I check. one was a farmer co op silo

1onlyaname's photo
Fri 09/11/15 08:32 AM
I'm 61 she is 34 I'm happy she happy we are having the time of our lives most peaceful fun relationship I've ever had

1onlyaname's photo
Fri 09/11/15 06:35 AM
ISIS is the JV team... haha

This whole Russian dynamic is going to make this even more interesting.

Putin has been 10 steps ahead of Obama in every situation obamba sent 5 battleships to Syria to do pin point strikes they get there and meet the Russian navy. they called Obama asked him OK now what.

1onlyaname's photo
Fri 09/11/15 05:48 AM

Isis is cooked hamas is cooked Afghanistan is cooked I love Putin leadership wished we had a spring leader

:laughing: :laughing: slaphead
Maybe apply for Russian Citizenship?:laughing:

I'll mine my business u mine yours. state ur case

1onlyaname's photo
Fri 09/11/15 05:34 AM
Isis is cooked hamas is cooked Afghanistan is cooked I love Putin leadership wished we had a spring leader

1onlyaname's photo
Fri 09/11/15 02:58 AM
sounds like u Are looking for a strong Orthodox Christian woman. start in those kingdoms

I'll put it more gentle if your looking for a needle in a haystack look in haystacks that has more needles in the hay. is that better??

1onlyaname's photo
Fri 09/11/15 01:52 AM
yellow red black white each got a stone the four corners of the world the cornerstones so we are all part of the same building 5 pillars hold the building up Buddha Hindu Christianity Islam Judaism they will shake or become weak. yeah we are all the same within the same so she could be anywhere.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/10/15 11:31 PM

Uh drama over load often?

laugh i think so.. :tongue:

not really I can totally understand her. she said exactly what I've been saying. and its a beautiful message. and of course a mingler would have to respond in a negative way without understanding.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/10/15 03:29 PM
what would he offer. He would know love 1 Corinthians He make love by the song of Solomon he would possessed wisdom to protect n guide his family. anything less u have Jezebel and Ahab

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/10/15 03:17 PM
Thanks guys and i am taking it slowly one day at a time. We have spoken about an both agreed same way so its fine. And we have known an spoke to eachother for months nw so alls well. Fingers crossed it can go the right way for us. If not then we can be friends still no harm done

hey best wishes

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/10/15 02:33 PM
no problems St. Thomas is one of the best places to get stranded.!!!

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/10/15 02:27 PM
I was told to go to search under country it says search by name. that feature is not on my phone app maybe its on laptop

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/10/15 02:20 PM
why is it that when someone comes to visit me or I ask friends to hang out all they want to do is smoke? is that all people do now?

Chicago decriminalized pot its not just at your house u can smoke it pretty much anywhere in Chicago. they are just more open about it now.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/10/15 12:56 PM
teaches the children respect

there use to be a code of conduct. you only speak of your own experienced not what u think someone else experienced. if you had an issue with someone you took it to them not out in public. lot of that conduct is gone too

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/10/15 12:53 PM
teaches the children respect

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/10/15 12:52 PM
listen to the children while they play. school bullying has been increasing. where they learn that from. from parents that think they can say what ever they want respectful it not. 50 years ago we addressed people with respect now I hear people walk up to strangers try to knock them out. there's everything in the middle. I'm old school you greet everyone that passes by only ones I notice will greet me back or greet me first are fellow truck drivers we do have mutual respect . no respect for each other who reached the children respect.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/10/15 12:38 PM
I work with an International and American guest at a resort.
The answer tot the question are " are people more rude nowadays or are some people just overly sensitive?"

Yes, they are.

It's because we are living in a world, where people are no held accountable for there actions/words.

(Business) are creating more of these type of people.
Guest are allowed to do what ever they want,a guest can start a fight and the employee will be fired for defending themselves.
An employee can be cussed out and the employee has to take it or be fired.

(Parents) My child can do anything he/she wants to do and you cannot stop them, I paid to be here.

The world worships Money,it's our God.

I deal with about 250,000 people a year.

100% agreement. total lack of character.