Community > Posts By > 1onlyaname

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 04:58 PM
I'm very serious like to know the process to start it if u have to do anything to the horn as it grows. and where I'm moving lots of dogs

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 04:40 PM
looking for chat mate that actually knows how to raise a unicorn.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 04:09 PM

Come on guys. It is isn't Hitler's fault. They illuminati did it to him

(*Sarcasm as a disclaimer)

slaphead

the Thule society. is where that comes from Hitler was a member of the Thule Society.

It's an excuse. Hilter and his minions were monsters. They did it

if that's what you want to believe

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 04:07 PM

its easy for the elite to make a man look like a monster. bin laden Gaddafi Hussain. Putin stepped up to rebuild Russia. doing I great job. he had same problems Hitler had. Putin did it different he went one Zionist at a time until he returned the banks back to state and the country's resources back to state. needs to happen here in USA return the Federal reserve back to state. the same ones that collapsed Russia have collapsed 109 countries in the last 2,000 years. everything I've read it doesn't make sense Hitler killed the Jews. he expelled them yes. if you have someone hate you doesn't mean you are good or bad they will make u look bad.

FFS This has NOTHING to do with Pooting

Don Quixoti much?

you don't know your history Russia's problem were exactly same as germany when Hitler took over.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 04:05 PM
Come on guys. It is isn't Hitler's fault. They illuminati did it to him

(*Sarcasm as a disclaimer)

slaphead

the Thule society. is where that comes from Hitler was a member of the Thule Society.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 04:04 PM
yes he is a hell of a man. yeah he has my respect. he makes our politicians look like fools.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 03:58 PM
its easy for the elite to make a man look like a monster. bin laden Gaddafi Hussain. Putin stepped up to rebuild Russia. doing I great job. he had same problems Hitler had. Putin did it different he went one Zionist at a time until he returned the banks back to state and the country's resources back to state. needs to happen here in USA return the Federal reserve back to state. the same ones that collapsed Russia have collapsed 109 countries in the last 2,000 years. everything I've read it doesn't make sense Hitler killed the Jews. he expelled them yes. if you have someone hate you doesn't mean you are good or bad they will make u look bad.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 03:30 PM
depends on what she said during the breakup. if she said if you ever touch me again I'll cut it off. NO let it be. if ur heart is broken u must of thought a lot about her if it was just a disagreement yeah go for it.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 03:05 PM
I read your profile you have quite a few limitations. the one hope u like dog hair? that limits u to avid pet owners right there. taller men just cut out avid pet owners under 5' 8" you Are missing some of the ones that do read your profile.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 02:54 PM
How is it that I as a younger man went thought all the ups and downs, raise our children, Protected and provide a home, sent our children to college, love you in every manner I could; and now you tell me I don't understand you but a younger man does.

empty nest is a lonely nest. easy to be seduced by a Jezebel

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 02:46 PM
in that period of time women spent most of their time with the children n work the woman cared for the vineyards. the men spent most their time studying. my thought is they didn't consider a woman qualified to speak in the church. it would insult the men who spent time to study it before preaching. so if a woman spent her time in the vineyard came home to her man studying and started preaching it be an insult. its about respect just my opinion.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 01:58 PM
Hmmmm. Obama, and a second Nobel Prize. Well any respect the world may have had for the prize and the committee has now been evaporated.

Obama-ites had the first one to laud over everyone's head, but now they'll just be plain ol' obnoxious about it should he be awarded a second.

Let's look at Obama's record on achieving peace shall we?

Afghanistan---Still ongoing with 20,000 killed so far in 2015.
Iraq--- Getting worse since the U.S. pulled out with 11,000 dead in 2015. We now get word that ISIS has used mustard gas against the Kurds in the last week or so.
Africa- Boko Haram started in 2009 with 20,000 dead so far, about half that number just in 2015.
Syria-Civil war starts in 2011 with all 320,000 dead on Obama's watch. About 38,000 just in 2015. A steadily escalating conflict again having had multiple instances of chemical weapons use.
Israelis/Palis- About 2,500 dead in the last year, with no end in sight.
Somalia-3,000 dead this year.
Libya- About 14,000 dead since 2011, with about 2,000 in 2015.
Yemen- About 11,000 dead in the last 4 years, with 4,500 alone this year.
Central African Republic- 7,500 dead since 2012.
South Sudan-- As many as 50,000 dead since 2013.
Ukraine-- Almost 7,000 dead since 2014. The Russians annexing Crimea and looking for more.
Sudan--10,000 dead since 2009.
Mali-- 2,500 dead since 2012.
Burundi- about 150 since the start of the conflict earlier this year.

So, apparently the Nobel people have no access to Google, because I dug this up in about 12 seconds flat. Note that a large number of these conflicts started since Obama took office. These were not 'George Bush' wars that he supposedly had to end.

Of note is the increasing numbers of chemical weapons attacks, and how ineffective the 'vast coalition' of countries has been against ISIS and also in Yemen.

People will point to the recently negotiated treaty with Iran. One that gives a country well known for sponsoring terrorists $100 BILLION dollars, and whose leader recently stated that Israel will not exist in 25 years. A deal predicated on the fact that the west could control the flow of uranium into Iran, because it had little of its own to mine. A situation reported by Reuters this very morning, that has changed dramatically. Iran now claiming to have discovered much richer and larger uranium reserves than previously known. They expect to be extracting it as soon as a new mine can be built. A nuclear deal that has no surprise inspection provision, and requires 24 days notice to inspect a site. A deal which denies anyone access to Iranian military bases in search of nuclear materials. So, if Iran wants to move centrifuges to a military complex, purify it's new found uranium to weapons grade, and then store it on the base until it wishes to weaponize it, the west can't levy any sanctions. Why? Officially, the material won't exist because the west or the IAEA won't be able to see it in person. You can SUSPECT Iran broke the treaty, but you can't actually prove it.

So yeah. Peace Prize. Totally the guy I would have voted for....NOT!!

I think u left out the drone program he has 3,800 dead later counts 90% innocent. 8 weddings a funeral . 4 american citizens pinpoint strikes no trial no convictions

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 10:46 AM
OMG that's funny Barry would not work with Jews. he has to everyday as president. Carl Levin is a Jew he is a citizen of Israel he is chairman of the arm service committee. how did Obama avoid working with him. Carl Levin is not the only Israel citizen in our government either. actually Carl just retired. makes me happy. I didn't care for his politics.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 10:07 AM
Russians believe USA n Israel fund n support ISIS . absloutely true! Carl Levin doled out one trillion USA dollars approved by Obama to the rebels that clearly fight side by side with Isis!!! Carl Levin is a citizen of Israel . what part is not true????? an Israeli citizen doles out our money pure and simple fact!!!! argue it lol

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 09:42 AM

Georgia

yep,he was flapping his Arms good!laugh

may I ask you what do you actually know about Putin as a man??? how much time have you spent learning about him?? why does he have an 87% approval rating??? what did he do that makes you think he's a goofy guy flapping his arms???

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 08:23 AM
Not reported in the U.S. media? Secret bombings only available on YouTube? LMAO. Why? Cause the U.S. media wants to help Israel escape detection in these attacks or something?

Watched a couple of these so called 'nuke' attacks. You can see in one the explosions it is clearly part of a multi bomb 'stick'. One bomb hits something small, and another must hit a weapons depot or gas storage facility based on the size of its primary detonation.

In the second video, the 'nuke' again is part of an attack with more than one piece of ordnance. What's interesting is that there are several buildings only a couple hundred yards away left standing. Pretty crappy nuke if you ask me. Someone call quality control!

In addition, since nukes can blind people who stare at the explosion, how come no one on the videos complains about becoming blind? They can all magically keep their cellphones right on the action, and no one gets vaporized in the process.

I'm certainly not an expert on tactical nuclear weapons to answer those question.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 08:13 AM
Georgia

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 07:06 AM
it was not on USA media Google it to see the explosion. nice mushroom cloud hamas bottle rockets were all over the news. those crack me up. the pipe goes up the pipe comes down.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 05:58 AM
correction petitioned to be put on the list.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 05:39 AM
I don't know the specifics, I hope they come out soon. But the 50 complaints to the IG regard events probably something like this:

Three buildings bombed, ten ISIS killed, two senior level ISIS killed, unknown number of ISIS wounded.

... when the reality is more likely ...

Three buildings bombed, several persons killed and/or wounded. ISIS affiliation of killed and/or wounded unknown.

There have been several experts on the news since this story broke and the consensus is that the "revisionist history" being written is from a directive from the White House. No one else has the authority to do such a thing.

Please note in the original article one analysis used the word "Stalinist". I guess he could have used the word "Putinish".:smile:

putinish :). Putin is only president I've ever heard flying combat missions as an acting president. so decide is ISIS good or is ISIS bad. china supports Putin Germany supports Putin. India Brazil love Putin. Obama has ***** footed around Isis has grown into a full blown army btw all equipped USA weapons. Isis is a threat to Russia. so get off Putin's back let him clean Obama mess up. one small thing why is Obama acting president while there is a war on terror and he has family members on terrorist watch lists. could there possibly be A conflict of interests???