Community > Posts By > 1onlyaname

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/10/15 12:32 PM
if the police are drug dealers they have no right throwing other drug dealers in prison!! someone should protest. we do have to stop disrespecting blacks. Florida dress code law was Hugh insult in my opinion. passing laws against them that won't hold up in court is a reflection of bias against them.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/10/15 11:32 AM

sounds like u Are looking for a strong Orthodox Christian woman. start in those kingdoms

Can I add you don't have to be Orthodox to be a strong christian woman.

May I yes u can doesn't matter the gentleman will never find that woman by advertising He has to find her. that woman is too humble to think she is noble. she would never brag. she would rarely even think of herself. he has to go find her.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/10/15 09:48 AM
sounds like u Are looking for a strong Orthodox Christian woman. start in those kingdoms

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/10/15 09:03 AM
Robert W Ray

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/10/15 07:48 AM

Like the one in the Bible(Proverbs 31vs10-31)

there was a king in the bible sent men throughout the kingdom to count the righteous. they came back and reported the have found a handful of men but not a single woman. you are looking for a needle in a haystack.

lol, which scripture is that?

Ecclesiastes 7-28

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/10/15 07:40 AM
I love good humor too when we are both laughing hard.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/10/15 06:30 AM
may I ask how long have you chatted before exchanging numbers ?

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/10/15 06:25 AM
what kind of character ur personality traits do you look for or expect?

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/10/15 03:58 AM
Like the one in the Bible(Proverbs 31vs10-31)

there was a king in the bible sent men throughout the kingdom to count the righteous. they came back and reported the have found a handful of men but not a single woman. you are looking for a needle in a haystack.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/10/15 03:51 AM
I have noticed behavior problem can come from the poor to the rich all walk of life all environments. child abuse may never end. we inherit the sins of our parents. there can only be more awareness compassion understanding and forgiveness.

1onlyaname's photo
Thu 09/10/15 03:23 AM
they justify it in their own minds. they only take what you are willing to give. don't be foolish with your emotions or your money. I was fooled several times in the beginning. the first time I flew to another country to meet a single woman. I arrived I was there 5 hours problems came up only to find out she was still married. instead of being upset I was there I went and enjoyed my time learning a new country. I also came to realize she did it out of Desperation. many many types of fraud and reasons to commit fraud. emotional greed and out of desperation. had I not listened closely n asked the right questions I could have lost a lot more than cost of a trip that turned out to be a vacation. they do not prey on people with good common sense they prey on foolish people. just take it as lesson learned move on be careful next time.

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 09/09/15 03:34 PM
Aaaah! Fine topic!

I remember one that usually walked away, and i had to chase her down, grab her and force her to face me and my arguments.

One day i realized all she wanted was to enforce her shitty double standards on me, so i quit running after her entitled ***.
It�s been 6 Years, and she only came back once to say goodbye with Breakup sex.
Nope - door stayed shut.

So how do you end disagreements?
I still don�t know. I would think one takes time, analysis and reason, combines the three to find a solution, like a technician would. But maybe that�s not how it�s supposed to be.

wow you should have been arrested. she walked away u chased her u grabbed her and forced her to take more abuse. would you do that to a man??? in USA you committed a crime.

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/08/15 02:25 PM
Afghanistan.

there's at least 12 Afghan American culture centers in USA try again

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/08/15 02:15 PM
it does seem suspicious a citizen of Israel has $1 trillion USA dollars to spend in Syria and he's doing a fine job as Isis is equipped with USA military weapons . and same Israeli citizen has spent some $6-7 trillion in middle east. wondering why he can even cut the checks???

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/08/15 01:28 PM

Most of the times,our insatiable search for 'ture love' drives us outside our environment,maybe,because one has realized that one's destiny is not within.However,parents do not always grant such wishes,not that,they don't love us,but because they are scared of uncertainties thay may hamper our happiness.

Now,comes the question,if you have your way,would have intimate encounter,date or tie the knot with an immigrant?

It would still be the same for me.
IF I am going to immigrate somewhere it is going to be for more than an I.E.
date etc..

I actually not sure what countries have to do with it. Since
moving is moving..
Relocating..
Jobs..
Household.
cultural differences..

Moving out of country just includes Visas
etc.

If I was in love I would still move whether to a new town or across the world. To me it equates the same commitment.
One just take a bit more planning is all

if moving to USA I don't see the problem we are multinational now. name a country that doesn't have a culture here.

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/08/15 08:41 AM
Dos love comes by online

no it comes by heart soul n spirit

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 09/08/15 02:37 AM
Most of the times,our insatiable search for 'ture love' drives us outside our environment,maybe,because one has realized that one's destiny is not within.However,parents do not always grant such wishes,not that,they don't love us,but because they are scared of uncertainties thay may hamper our happiness.

Now,comes the question,if you have your way,would have intimate encounter,date or tie the knot with an immigrant?

sure why not?

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 07:09 PM

you know what is pabebe ? :smiley::smiley:

Sure i do. Lol

I do something similar but it comes off retarded but gf loves it anyways

I know what it means, but i don't do it.

But Im sure you look as you claim you do. :smile:

wait till you have grandkids then say that

what other sports are in the Phil all I ever see is basketball u guys are basketball freaks! :)

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 04:16 PM
Years ago when restrictions were not so likely to cancel and employment contract I used to ride with family members and close friends in their trucks. I could needlework and just have a lot of quiet time between conversations. Riding the road is not like a vacation because it costs to much to sight see and you can't Bobtail a tractor just anywhere. And the lot lizards bang on the truck regardless so if you are not rolling that can be a drag.

I haven't seen a lot lizard long time. they did undercover stings few years back
drivers lost their cdl and job. u get caught with one u can't work. I think they have gone to better hunting grounds

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 03:58 PM
loyal u stay in the good n the bad trust you believe in them