Community > Posts By > 1onlyaname

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/13/15 08:29 PM
starting to think Putin is running the Whitehouse now.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/13/15 08:13 PM
Kerry gives Putin veto power over keiv government then suggest Obama works with Putin in Syria. smart move guys.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/13/15 08:03 PM
is that your mind rolling on floor??

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/13/15 07:38 PM
I think his timing is prefect with refugees out of the way. should not be a problem restoring Syria. thinking he will stop at border.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/13/15 07:33 PM
let's chat about putin what's your thoughts

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/13/15 05:19 PM
but who knows maybe a nice girl read that and decided to stay away from you or me.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/13/15 05:17 PM
me either I smile a lot. just giving food for thought :)

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/13/15 03:06 PM
or mingle members can think before they give advice . I was described as creepy serial killer because I drive a truck this gentleman Is a liar n manipulator cause he is in sales. doesn't really seem like a friendly place to me.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/13/15 02:35 PM
sorry guys but monstanto n cargil will not just walk into Ukraine and rob them. the whole thing started over USA corporations it was bad deal for the Ukrainians there's a cease fire now and the peace talks will be what can Monsanto n cargil get out of it.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/13/15 02:19 PM
ahhh but Putin is Hitler doing it the right way. even Hillary calls him Hitler Hitler didn't start off as a bad guy. Hitler didn't want to take over the world neither does Putin. the exact same thing collapsed Germany is what collapsed Russia why talk about the past when its happening now. Putin is the modern Hitler only he's doing it the right way. the peaceful way.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/13/15 01:54 PM
USA was a super power its past tense. china n Russia has shut down our military we cant go into countries bombing anymore. we killed Hussein turn around kill Gaddafi. how many world leaders would like the USA to go around killing world leaders. extremely bad foreign policies.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/13/15 01:54 PM
USA was a super power its past tense. china n Russia has shut down our military we cant go into countries bombing anymore. we killed Hussein turn around kill Gaddafi. how many world leaders would like the USA to go around killing world leaders. extremely bad foreign policies.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/13/15 01:45 PM
let's go to Ukraine Ukraine air force started bombing christian city killing people few days later the Ukraine air force was being shot down left and right. they were running out of planes. Putin will have Syria restored in 30 days or less. Isis is no match for the Russia tanks. if you don't know who Putin is you should keep an eye on him.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/13/15 12:49 PM
while Obama was playing golf Putin went to Egypt the violence stopped the next day the Obama brotherhood was rounded up. no more Christian homes burnt down. imagine that with no weapons. lol

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/13/15 12:46 PM
what about it? Christians are not being murdered there anymore. Putin did an excellent job of handling it. they still threatening to kidnap Christians but they only threaten. Putin vowed to protect Christians world wide. Isis lives there peacefully but kill another christian they will deal with Putin. yes Putin stopped the killing of Christians there so what's the problem.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/13/15 04:23 AM
so why didn't they take the $1,000,000 and feed the damn turtles. btw the turtles feed well on cow ****.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/13/15 04:05 AM
USA constitution where the president can kill u throw u in prison. it was sad day when Obama murdered 4 USA citizens without trial. USA constitution where they add a Super Congress. read up on it this is Post Constitution USA. Carl Levin was sad leaving office he didn't get tighter control over americans . its sad to see 500,000 children die because the president of USA got a hair up his ***. its sad to hear Madeline Albright SAY it was a hard choice but it was worth it. WHAT IS WORTH SEEING 500,000 CHILDREN DIE!!!! Proud to be an american??? we blow up people homes if there is a male over age 16 its a legal kill. we are not at war with them!!! we do this cause some unknown terrorist what's to kill us. ********!!! if they wanted to kill us they done it a long time ago. **** u can buy a nice bomb anytime u want at a Walmart. really are you not tired of hearing the ******** that comes out of the whitehouse. who is the enemy who we live in this fear people hate us and have become the most hateful people in the world. the america I loved would never break into a mans home shoot him in the head in front of his wife n children. the USA I knew would never support the worlds supply of heroine then throw its citizens in prison for using it. sorry this USA makes no sense what so ever.. little example federal agencies kills 1000 turtle because they can't afford to feed them then month later tries to steal a mans cows saying the cows kill the turtles. the agency spent $1,000,000 to steal $350000 dollars worth of cows. what america the america I thought I knew is long past gone. yeah ur right its sad.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 07:38 PM
don't feel you are alone many guys go through some kind of depression specially if there was mental abuse. try to throw out the negative and be positive. good luck take care of ur self

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 06:38 PM
people got tired of sour milk so they started dating the milk now everything has a date on it.

1onlyaname's photo
Sat 09/12/15 05:39 PM
that's the fairytale I'm looking for a real one. there was a man out west raised them I think he passed away