Community > Posts By > 1onlyaname

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 03:03 AM
meet him if there something about him you love. just meet. spend a day with him. you can't get every man to "commit". and he has never met you. take him to MOA have coffee cheesecake at starbucks . masarap! how will that damage you?? seriously ladies do men need to commit before the first date??? how is this man going to use you? why all the drama?? spend a day with him show him you are a lady. hard to meet ladies these days most women want to just jump in the bed and think they own us after sex.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 02:43 AM
Run! Don't waste your time on a man who has made it clear he is not into you. He will only end up using you.

why should she run??? why shouldn't she meet him? you can't meet someone before a commitment??

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/06/15 08:24 PM
bite the bottom lip lol my lady was smiling then bite bottom lip. I got naked hopped on bed she said what you doing I said you bite ur bottom lip. she laughed said how did you know :) that is the horniest sign a woman has!

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/06/15 07:51 PM
I believe in verbal warfare myself

come out with both guns a blazing and don't give in
til ya win

but..that's just me bigsmile

sounds dangerous yet exciting

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/06/15 06:27 PM
okay back to the topic

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/06/15 06:21 PM

I usually just burn the house down lol

UMMM I think there has to be better ways my friendlaugh

ON a very serious note.. I have been a relationship where there was no agreeing it was his way or no way.. I removed myself after a while...

Hmmm mental illness can be masked by people thinking that their needs are more important than any others.

I frankly find people needing the spotlight always on them to be mentally ill IMHO

there seems to be an epedimic of sociopathic behavior.

Is this a clinical opinion or a personal ?

when a disorder effects 5% of the population its an epedimic. Google sociopathic epedimic theres tons of reading

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/06/15 06:11 PM

I usually just burn the house down lol

UMMM I think there has to be better ways my friendlaugh

ON a very serious note.. I have been a relationship where there was no agreeing it was his way or no way.. I removed myself after a while...

Hmmm mental illness can be masked by people thinking that their needs are more important than any others.

I frankly find people needing the spotlight always on them to be mentally ill IMHO

there seems to be an epedimic of sociopathic behavior.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/06/15 06:06 PM
That's why I steer clear of mentally ill people. It takes a lot of understanding and patience to deal with them, understanding and patience which I would rather put into dealing with mentally healthy people. Sick people drain the healthy ones. Not for me.

I truly believe you are starting to fall in love with me. :)

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/06/15 04:33 PM
yep, and then we can end the minimum wage and REALLY kiss corporate behind and the 'be happy with crumbs' mentality that keeps people working for next to nothing,,,,

I like ur thinking minimum wage spending inflation creates a flat line for american workers. the value of their pay stays the same.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/06/15 04:12 PM
OK guys you get into a disagreement with your lady, you feel its getting a little bit out of hand. how do u cool it down? diffuse it?? and not get walked all over.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/06/15 03:33 PM
you are in a bar enjoying yourself just wear a smile why not always smile.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/06/15 03:24 PM
that statement by 1onlyaname was not aimed at you...
[SOME MEN, SOME WOMEN]
and your reaction might possibly potentially be a strong indicator that you are... indeed :D

I agree I never said that she came up with that on her own and quickly :)

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/06/15 11:42 AM
I take issue with those who are so quick to bash the Americans, especially on an American site, call American women rude and then turn around and defend foreigners as being angels when it's nothing but the opposite. You are ticking us off.

In your case, SILENCE IS GOLDEN.

Google says you are rude. lots of articles about American women Google also says 80% american men won't marry American women gives precise reasons why. its ur reputation not mine. maybe we are tired of women telling us to shut up. as in my case SLIENCE IS GOLDEN

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/06/15 11:16 AM
I would like to see that thread I'm from Missouri

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/06/15 11:16 AM
I would like to see that thread

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/06/15 10:59 AM
Rudeness begets rudeness. You start it, I will finish it. I am nice to everyone unless I am given a reason not to be. I understand now why you feel American women are rude. It's because they don't put up with your crap. It's all about perception and there are 2 sides to every story. If a man is a sweetheart, I will treat him like one. That is not the case with some men, obviously.

reminds me of a neighbor had a mean *** dog no one could come close to his house till he chained the dog. every time I saw the neighbor I told him that's one mean *** dog. he said no only to strangers. my kids love that dog that dog loves my kids. 6 months later he calls me ask me to go over put the dog down. I told him no problem what happened? his daughter was in the ER getting 300 stitches that dog chewed her up. every man should know if its mean it can turn on you.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/06/15 10:24 AM
simple fact if I read this thread. if I wanted kinky sex I email you if I wanted a wife I email this young lady. I know it seems like ur just saying things from ur private bedroom but u are posting worldwide public. I'm not bitter at all say ur peace show the world who u r.

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/06/15 09:33 AM
I believe you just proved my point about USA women. lol I didn't make up that girl I've been there just the way she posted I know her beliefs and always a pleasure to meet polite young ladies

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/06/15 08:00 AM
but I have had sex with her. the pics are same girl u think she might have another bf sending them

1onlyaname's photo
Sun 09/06/15 07:55 AM
what do you do If there's no hair to cut??

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next