Community > Posts By > sandy110011

sandy110011's photo
Wed 08/12/15 10:57 PM

ooh tilly has a twinbigsmile

We're triplets... bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

we can make it quad

sandy110011's photo
Wed 08/12/15 10:52 PM
I've said "I love you" to men online because of the way they made me feel. They dispelled my boredom and made me excited for a while. I knew it was a fantasy but I liked the feeling of being in love. We all have done it. We get caught up in the moment and we want to feel alive. As soon as I met these men from online who distracted me from my mundane existence, it was over. I felt no chemistry. I found them unattractive and never spoke to them again, although they kept hounding me. The love is not real until you have met them in person, although millions of people get caught up in the fantasy of online love affairs and virtual love. Online dating has made everything into a fantasy and this is very dangerous.

never experienced a virtual love. but I too think it can be dangerous and that always attract us.

sandy110011's photo
Wed 08/12/15 10:48 PM
Im curious. Im only 25. i dated a few people. Not many. I dont think i ever fallen in love hard. What do u think saying i love u means?

it's more than a word, a feeling, an urge to have someone in your life, you need to experience the situation to know it all.

sandy110011's photo
Wed 08/12/15 12:07 AM
they're like the tigers in Bengal, lurking in the shadows :)

now you face one

sandy110011's photo
Tue 08/11/15 11:49 PM
Love walking through the pine forest when it's pouring with rain .... The sound and scent is exhilarating .. smitten smitten

you made me miss my home.

sandy110011's photo
Tue 08/11/15 11:24 PM

hava some exiting to share or nothing, lets not waste, lets discuss our home town..

My town and the surrounding area was the scene of a major revolutionary war battle. There are signs and site markers all over the place, including a few "Washington Slept here" signs.

I never really read up on the battle but I do know one thing for sure, Washington enjoyed sleeping.

nice write up. but I don't find any reference s about the quote .

sandy110011's photo
Tue 08/11/15 11:10 PM
My home town was built by the Romans.
You can still see quite a lot of Roman stuff here, but I prefer Disney world ohwell

Guess a old town, a heritage city. Hope I could see some pictures.

sandy110011's photo
Tue 08/11/15 11:07 PM
no, not really. but home town always has a special place in our hearts. we can find many things of a town from Wikipedia. but visualizing a place by its people is something different. and actually I am missing my home badly.

sandy110011's photo
Tue 08/11/15 04:45 AM
hava some exiting to share or nothing, lets not waste, lets discuss our home town..