Community > Posts By > JustLonely529

JustLonely529's photo
Thu 04/28/16 07:37 AM
While I stay true to my value's that were taught to me many years ago. I have learned that you can not allow things that have happened to you in the past to control what you do today, you should learn from them and move on. Women "at least the women I have met" tend to hang on to all the hurt and anger of their past and carry it over to their next... soon to be failed relationship. If you ladies want to have a happy life and a good man...start with a clean slate.

JustLonely529's photo
Thu 04/28/16 07:28 AM
I tried that and quickly discovered that women have less of a clue than I do on the matter of what they want...It changes by the second.

JustLonely529's photo
Thu 04/28/16 07:09 AM
I can't stand it when they post a picture with their tongue sticking out... the other is a picture of them all puckered up like to are blowing you a kiss...reminds me of a sucker fish on the side of a fish tank.

JustLonely529's photo
Tue 09/22/15 03:46 PM
The thing is people are human; you can love them with every fiber of your being and if they chose to love another or just leave they will. Only a fool believes that they can change the outcome.

JustLonely529's photo
Tue 09/22/15 03:36 PM

I loved him within months of knowing him
loved him the day we walked down aisle and said our vows
loved him on days I gave birth to our children
loved him all days in between..good and bad
loved him sitting across from him in marriage counseling
and on the day I filed for divorce
there is a part of me that loves him still
and always will

I just cannot live with him anymore ...

That's my second wife: We were like two bull's in the same pin. But we still text each other every day, and I still take care of things for her if she ask but I also have 700 mile between us now.

JustLonely529's photo
Tue 09/22/15 03:23 PM

If that special one did come into my life i would tie that knot coz i would want her to be mine only for the rest of my life

If she is yours forever it doesn't matter if you tie the knot or not. If she is not yours forever it doesn't matter if you tie the knot or not. She is not a piece of property that you can place a do not trespass sign on.

JustLonely529's photo
Tue 09/22/15 03:08 PM
I told my first wife I'd love her forever or 50,000 miles which ever came first. Thank God the 50,000 came first.

JustLonely529's photo
Sun 09/06/15 05:48 PM
I have met only one woman on this site I would be willing to spend good money and go visit... and she is a friend. There are lots of pretty (Physically) but darn few pretty on the inside.

JustLonely529's photo
Sun 09/06/15 09:17 AM
Thanks for the suggestion I'll do that.

JustLonely529's photo
Sun 09/06/15 08:52 AM
Thanks I'll need it.

JustLonely529's photo
Sun 09/06/15 06:39 AM
Spring...full of life, fields of color and the sounds of birds singing become as winter... cold, filled with shades of gray... and the winds howl through the bare branches of the forest.

A single rose grows within a field of thorns waiting for you to find.. pick.. and cherish slowly withers into nothingness never to know the warmth of your hand.

Memories of laughter...joy and the splendor this world has to offer two people in love will never become more than a hope... a desire within an empty heart.

I have given this message wings and placed it to the winds in hope that it finds you. The sands of time wait for no one and soon I will become as the rose.

NOTE: This message was written by me from my heart to the one woman I have yet to meet.

JustLonely529's photo
Sat 09/05/15 08:19 PM
Are there any women here in NC that are not looking for a Harley, Bars hopping, or a new tattoo? All I'm looking for is a plain simple woman that wants a plain simple man.

JustLonely529's photo
Sat 09/05/15 07:16 PM
"If your family tree go's straight up... you might be a redneck.

JustLonely529's photo
Sat 09/05/15 06:51 PM
1. Twice

2. My step daughter has always called me Daddy.

3. Only My last one. We text

JustLonely529's photo
Sat 09/05/15 05:57 PM
Well I guess that helped me shorten things down a bit. I haven't lost anything outside of the U.S. so now I'm down to 3000 miles.

JustLonely529's photo
Sat 09/05/15 12:06 PM
Having problems with a shortage of women in my local area and I would like to know from some of you that have been though this. In all honesty just how far would you travel to meet and date a potential mate?

JustLonely529's photo
Fri 09/04/15 07:08 AM
No..if the person your with really cares for you they will waite until the time is right. Dont allow lust to be confused with love it will only lead to desapointment later.

JustLonely529's photo
Fri 09/04/15 07:00 AM
Thank you for your support in this matter. I will be paitent and sooner or later she will come alonge. Gust trying to educate a few people that really are looking for love.

JustLonely529's photo
Fri 09/04/15 06:49 AM
Also you can tell a lot about a person when reading their messages once you learn to read and understand what they said. It takes effort.. once again something people NOT looking for love would understand.

JustLonely529's photo
Fri 09/04/15 06:40 AM
I guss I should refraise that to say" Lust"... for those fo you that aren't looking for love.

Previous 1