Community > Posts By > Monier

Monier's photo
Sun 07/29/12 11:33 PM
I tend to attract women that scare themselves into thinking that they're not good enough for me, it gets old.

Monier's photo
Sun 07/29/12 11:27 PM
Single

Monier's photo
Sun 07/29/12 11:25 PM

:smile: someone who accepts you for who you are, someone who you can talk to about anything and everything. They are the partner in crime, the best friend and even though not is all roses - you always end up getting through it happy

All I want is this

Monier's photo
Sun 07/29/12 11:24 PM
Edited by Monier on Sun 07/29/12 11:24 PM
Long Distance is so hard, especially when you miss them so bad and you care for them, but just can't drop your life to go be with them.

Honestly, no matter how far they are, if you think they're worth it, some how oneday will work itself out.

Monier's photo
Sun 07/29/12 10:51 PM
'Call Me Call Me' by Yoko Kanno and Steve Conte

Monier's photo
Sun 04/01/12 10:37 PM
I've known my best friend for 14 years, she's like a little sister and best friend rolled into one. She's sweet, smart and gorgeous. When I am seeing somebody, the big test is when they meet her and how they react. If they get along with her, I've found a winner.

That's the point that I really find out if the person I am seeing has any issues that I did'nt see before.

Monier's photo
Sat 03/31/12 12:10 AM
Edited by Monier on Sat 03/31/12 12:11 AM
This thread would be more interesting and perhaps simpler to resolve in another language. Let's try Latin.

ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris (In order to please, fictions should approximate the truth)

Monier's photo
Thu 03/29/12 10:50 PM

I think that it's common that people answer questions based on their own experiences, perspectives and motivations. I think that truth is relative in it's conclusions and is far removed from fact.

I think that the first statement here cannot be false, but the second cannot be true because truth doesn't draw conclusions... people do. That is tangential thought. The current focus is trying to set out an adequate criterion for what constitutes being a dishonest answer.

The most common dishonest answer that I encounter with people is the answer that they don't want to hear. Something not going a person's way fuels their distrust for you.

In my daily life, I have to keep the flow of information moving. I've learned that when asked an important question (especially a heated question) that i don't know the answer to, giving speculation is often interpreted as a lie if my speculations are wrong.

Monier's photo
Thu 03/29/12 10:39 PM
It's less fun to be a realist. I'd rather be ignorant.

Monier's photo
Thu 03/29/12 10:35 PM
..but staying more on topic... A lie is a knowing attempt to deceive, not something an honest person would do. Not to say that you can never be an honest person if you tell a lie, but feeling remorse for telling a lie shows the possibility of strong character.

Monier's photo
Thu 03/29/12 10:26 PM
Edited by Monier on Thu 03/29/12 10:27 PM
I think that it's common that people answer questions based on their own experiences, perspectives and motivations. I think that truth is relative in it's conclusions and is far removed from fact.

Monier's photo
Thu 03/29/12 10:18 PM
fire

Monier's photo
Thu 03/29/12 10:16 PM
I don't mind taking the blame. I like carrying the responsibility that others run from, in fact it kind of thrills me.

I see pointing fingers as a weakness. In my world, blaming somebody means wasting time. I'd rather make a quick decision, find a solution and move on.

Monier's photo
Thu 03/29/12 10:04 PM
Just Once for me

Monier's photo
Fri 11/11/11 05:22 PM

but you still want to hit the dog right?

I've never had any desire to harm an animal that was'nt attacking me or another person.

I dated a woman whose dog was out of control. It slept in the bed with us and would try to take food right out of your hand. I put up with it and kept my cool. She was more important to me than her pet, but most definitely, that wimpy dog was the Alpha male in her house, but I would have never hurt it.

Monier's photo
Fri 11/11/11 05:14 PM
Seriously, and I say from only my own experiences, if I truly care about a woman (I have a general caring for all people) and am geniunely worried about her, I will ask how she is. it's not an act. With as lazy as most guys are, do you think they would really use the effort to check up on a person that they were seeing if they did'nt care?

It's not hard to understand how a guy thinks. we're not some complex puzzle. Often over-hyped, but mostly simple.

When I feel that my concern is being taken as an annoyance too often, it's time to walk away.

Monier's photo
Fri 11/11/11 12:05 AM

On the verge of being single and considering becoming a monk....
:laughing: surprised a monk dang that means no gf for a while then huh? lol

Maybe so laugh

I'll just sitting around and mumble while drinking wine drinker
if i drink i would join ya but if ya want to cuddle under my blankie? lol

If you were closer, I'd definitely ask you out, you're always so sweet. flowerforyou

Monier's photo
Fri 11/11/11 12:02 AM

If you send someone an email and they respond, do you assume they're interested?

Or, if someone sends you an email (could be about anything) do you assume they're interested?

yes and yes

Monier's photo
Thu 11/10/11 11:39 PM

I couldn't of said it better. All I want is someone to hold me at night and tell me everything is ok even when its not, even when I'm at falt.

I wish that was all the women I've met wanted, I have that covered 200%.

It's usually a guessing game though. It's rough, not being told but being expected to know.....

Monier's photo
Thu 11/10/11 03:08 PM
Stay true to yourself and never settle for less than what you want.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25