Community > Posts By > Monier

Monier's photo
Mon 03/14/11 03:26 PM

...via e-mail from somebody I haven't talked to in over 20 years.....

"Hi! Remember me? Just want you to know that I HATE you and I hope yr life is miserable!"

Isn't that GREAT!? laugh :tongue:

LOL getting that email would make my day!!
if ya like i can send ya one just to make ya day lol

Thank you happy

Monier's photo
Mon 03/14/11 03:25 PM
I like being intimidated by a woman, it's invigorating.

Monier's photo
Mon 03/14/11 03:20 PM
I am naturally romantic, but with me there is no question that friends stay friends.

Monier's photo
Mon 03/14/11 03:17 PM
and I love me a woman with sum smartz

Monier's photo
Mon 03/14/11 03:16 PM
Edited by Monier on Mon 03/14/11 03:16 PM

Education makes no difference. It's common sense that counts.

Unfortunately, many don't seem to have common sense.

Common sense is now known as uncommon sense

Monier's photo
Mon 03/14/11 03:15 PM
I also want girl!!!

Monier's photo
Mon 03/14/11 03:09 PM
I kept my business alive during the past two years despite the bad economy, a developer going bankrupt and screwing my company out of a quarter of a million dollars, and alot of the competition closing their doors.

There was a time I did'nt even take a paycheck for almost 5 months, but I survived, and even opened up a 2nd company.

Now the sky is the limit, all because i did'nt give up when times got tough.

Monier's photo
Mon 03/14/11 02:59 PM

...via e-mail from somebody I haven't talked to in over 20 years.....

"Hi! Remember me? Just want you to know that I HATE you and I hope yr life is miserable!"

Isn't that GREAT!? laugh :tongue:

LOL getting that email would make my day!!

Monier's photo
Mon 03/14/11 02:58 PM

one guy asked my hourly rates slaphead

Starrtastic - are you a gamer girl?

Monier's photo
Mon 03/14/11 04:19 AM
Even though I have'nt in awhile, I'm pretty confident that I can go 6 miles at a slow pace. I ran 6 every other day for years in boots. Running with shoes is almost like gliding.

Slow pace is the way to go though. If you push it, your body goes into panic mode and that's not healthy.

Monier's photo
Mon 03/14/11 04:06 AM
Edited by Monier on Mon 03/14/11 04:07 AM

The more you know of yourself the more will be your life meaningful/enjoyabel.
What type do you think you are? Introvert or Extrovert.
What is one best/worst point in you? think

I will leave the general explaination to Carl Jung, whom I agree with (at least concerning myself) I prefer to come up with my own personal theories of how my brain works, using philosophy and logic as a tool.

I can't label myself as I am able to change my mind or adapt to my surroundings when I encounter adversity. I am in effect, both. I embrace it all.

The best/worst point in me? That may change daily, all by my control.

On a side note: Ever notice how healthy minded people are rarely the focus of a psychological study?

Monier's photo
Sun 03/13/11 10:44 PM
I grew up in the inner city.

Having a wide variety of friends, I grew up oblivious to Racism. It was'nt until my high school years did I start to realize it. My friends were being treated vastly different than I (very badly) in society, police, businesses etc. and they began restenting me because of the color of my skin.

Shortly after my sixteenth birthday I met racism up front and personal in the form of a 20 man beatdown inside of a northern Wisconsin Job Corps dorm in which I was the only white boy. It was'nt that they hated me, they hated what I was. I could see the hatred for my color in their eyes. The wind was knocked out of me on the first punch so I did'nt feel the rest of the beating.

When they were done, I caught my breath and got to my feet. I asked them all 'Are we done?', grabbed my bag and walked out the door. I hoped that not fighting back would help end the cycle of race hate at least for a few people.

Sorry so long, but it was a story afterall.

Monier's photo
Sun 03/13/11 10:27 PM
happy B-Day!!

Monier's photo
Sun 03/13/11 10:27 PM

depends on the topic. Some people just write to read their own writing.

good insight, I agree

Monier's photo
Sun 03/13/11 10:25 PM

Why do Americans seem to hate the English so much?

I wouldnt judge anyone on where they come from. There seems to be so many misconceptions of England and the English.
This is such a shame!

I don't follow....

Monier's photo
Sun 03/13/11 10:23 PM

lately i have seen posts on here get longer and longer.

does anyone read long posts all the way through? i tend to skim them till my eyes glaze over.

i think if you want someone to read your post, keep it short and to the point.

I could not agree more. We tend to want to say everything at once, when we should be listening more.

Monier's photo
Sun 03/13/11 10:20 PM

If your date was to ask what are your top three faults/flaws, what will you admit to? Or do you believe in putting your best foot forward and slowly let the flaws seep out? :)

For me, full disclosure is a good thing, and its better to be underestimated. Its all about seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

My three flaws: overly arrogant, self centered, and loud. :)

The flaw question is hard for me to answer and I dread getting it. I would say that paaperwork clutter would be mine but that's about it. I have spent a lifetime of making my weaknesses into my strengths. When I am made aware of a fault and I agree, it's does'nt stay a fault for long.

Monier's photo
Sun 03/13/11 10:14 PM
This thread is chalk full of win

Monier's photo
Sun 03/13/11 10:08 PM
I am 37 and I've learned not to worry about unrealized potential. What is important is right here and right now!!

Every day is a new opportunity to achieve greatness.

Monier's photo
Sun 03/13/11 10:03 PM
Need a photographer?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25