no photo
Mon 09/21/15 04:37 PM
Him

no photo
Sun 09/20/15 11:08 AM
Hello, Wishing you compliments of the day... seriously? slaphead

no photo
Sun 09/20/15 11:00 AM
No, it is no Ok. If you have to hide something you should not be doing it. If it is worth the risk of destroying the relationship then you need to reevaluate the relationship. For me it would be a deal breaker

no photo
Sun 09/20/15 10:53 AM

Humm if you have to ask for it then most likely your not going to get it and never had a chance~~~noway

I say leave the girl alone, she is not interested in you and to ask her for it is just a bit creepy.....shocked

I agree for someone you have never even dated to ask for sex is a bit creepy shocked

no photo
Sun 09/20/15 10:29 AM
If all or the majority of the proceeds are actually helping the LGBT youth then a little of both. As long as someone is benefitting other then Frit Lay I would buy them even at an inflated cost. I have done the same for breast cancer awareness spent a fortune on a so so lunch that the restaurant was promoting.

no photo
Sun 09/20/15 10:18 AM
I'm thinking I should really be doing something more productive ohwell

no photo
Sun 09/20/15 10:12 AM
Thanks for the laugh...

no photo
Sun 09/20/15 09:55 AM
Confused

no photo
Sun 09/20/15 09:44 AM

TRUE love never dies, but it can morph into different types

for instance, my first husband/first love was a true love of mine, and to this day I love him dearly, but its not the romantic connection it once more,, its more of a pure, joy in the heart, hoping the best for him every moment,,,,kind of love

I believe this as well. Over time it is no longer a romantic love but he will always have a special place in my heart.

no photo
Sun 09/20/15 08:01 AM
Cinderelli

no photo
Sun 09/20/15 07:05 AM
Edited by Irremissible on Sun 09/20/15 07:30 AM

Meoww Meoww

Forgive me once again if i post an old topic

(1) What is the favourite gift you would like to receive from ur loved one?

(2) What is the favourite gift you would like to receive from a friend?

(3) What is the favourite gift you would like to give to your loved one

(4) What is the favourite gift you would like to give to a friend

With love
Kittycat

AIS
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Quality time from him
Lunch and great conversation
Breakfast in bed
Lunch and great conversation

Spending quality time and giving your undivided attention is the best gift someone could give to me whether a loved one or a friend

no photo
Sat 09/19/15 05:52 PM
Eurythmics

no photo
Sat 09/19/15 05:45 PM
Nobody right now tears

no photo
Sat 09/19/15 09:40 AM

The way I see it I should have been aware of any quirkiness traits they have before I commented to a full relationship. :thumbsup:

If it does not bother me prior, then all I can say is have fun and let them be themselves.... happy

We all have traits that make us the person we are.. If it is traits that we can not deal with in a relationship then we really did not think it through when the relationship started.. whoa

What if he just sprung it on you like he only wears pink on Nov 26, blue on Irish Day. Purple at xmas etc amd you were not aware?
Would love triumph over quirkiness?

or if he suddenly decides he prefers wearing silky..oops never mind that would be more a fetish then quirky

Previous 1