Elizabeth734's photo
Wed 01/06/16 05:25 AM
No. Coming out straight on how you feel about someone and wish you haven't

Elizabeth734's photo
Tue 01/05/16 12:35 PM
A kiss on the cheek and hug

Elizabeth734's photo
Mon 01/04/16 02:51 PM
No. Have u ever expected a warm reply on a thread and got the opposite?

Elizabeth734's photo
Sun 12/20/15 04:31 AM
Am just loving the forum the more,reading how u feel for one another is so comforting and warm. wishing u all a wonderful,fun filled xmass

Elizabeth734's photo
Fri 12/18/15 03:34 PM
Lolflowerforyou

Elizabeth734's photo
Fri 12/18/15 03:15 PM
U meet different people from around the globe with different ideas,u tend to learn new things and not limited to your culture,believes and ideas alone. And most especially u can meet a compatible soul online, that you can never meet in a life time if u don't go online. So stay on the thread have fun and share popcorn drinker waving

Elizabeth734's photo
Fri 12/18/15 12:18 PM
Its ok,more grease to your elbow flowerforyou

Elizabeth734's photo
Fri 12/18/15 11:52 AM

I'm glad that mingle2 has gifted me with such wonderful partner like you honey....!!!

How thankless will it be if I leave mingle2 now because my work is done!!!

Hehehe
congratulations,wish u all the happiness u deserve

Elizabeth734's photo
Tue 12/15/15 05:34 AM
Nice one :thumbsup:

Elizabeth734's photo
Thu 12/10/15 12:34 PM

Its like am new here but have noticed lots of guys whose been around for couple of years, what's happening is it that difficult getting that special person? Or hmmmmmmm

I wondered in here a few years back, found the forums interesting and have been here ever since, it is free and that is rare to find these days. By the way, the wife has left, so if you know anyone that wants to buy 200 coat hangars can you let me know.

why sell? New found love might find it useful, so let's share a drink and be happy drinker

Elizabeth734's photo
Thu 12/10/15 12:20 PM

How could you tell who Is genuine! I got to know someone from here and he sent me a package that I had to pay for 600USD. Ofcourse I didn't and I made a police report. He called me a very bad person for that!
lots and lots of scammers going as far as using some1 else's picture. I asked him to take a picture of himself sticking out his tongue and send it, I asked the other to hold his left ear take a picture and send. Hmmm they couldn't,stupid scammers. Just be careful my dear

Elizabeth734's photo
Thu 11/19/15 05:17 PM

you can both fear and love, but love does not HAVE to mean fear

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction. proverbs 1:7

And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell. matthew 10:28

And he said to man, ‘Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom, and to turn away from evil is understanding.’” job 28:28

And his mercy is for those who fear him from generation to generation. luke 1:50

He said, “Do not lay your hand on the boy or do anything to him, for now I know that you fear God, seeing you have not withheld your son, your only son, from me.” genesis 22:12

Since we have these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from every defilement of body and spirit, bringing holiness to completion in the fear of God. 2 cortinthians 7:1

there are many types of love and many types of fear,, I both fear and Love God
well said

Elizabeth734's photo
Thu 11/19/15 05:08 PM

some of are in here because we are being told of this site and wolud love to meet my soulmate her..
wish u best of luck sweety

Elizabeth734's photo
Thu 11/19/15 04:58 PM
So sorry about that wish u best in yur nx attempt

Elizabeth734's photo
Sun 10/18/15 04:01 AM
Am on for two weeks now,met some1 that's spinning my head we are together almost every minute of the day,I've changed my profile to (hooked)I pray it last forever. cheers

Elizabeth734's photo
Sat 10/17/15 03:56 AM
Aren't u funny,u stopped a bus, got in and asked where am I!

Elizabeth734's photo
Fri 10/09/15 04:14 AM
Jesus is my first love

Elizabeth734's photo
Sun 10/04/15 07:25 PM
Its commonly used in my side as well,having the fear of God

Elizabeth734's photo
Sun 10/04/15 07:20 PM

Actually, it just means you believe in God and fear what may happen if you do something to make him angry, such as violate the Ten Commandments. It is in such common use as to mean, truly religious as opposed to just "lip service".

It actually has significant historical context. The United States was formed as a Constitutional Government based on Judaeo Christian beliefs. In a court of law, you are required to "swear" that you will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God. It used to be that this act was always done with your hand on the Bible. The theory is that if you don't tell the truth, God will punish you. In any case, it is supposed to stop you from "bearing false witness" by virtue of being "God Fearing". The US justice system is based on the belief that all men are "God Fearing".
well said ,right on point bro

Previous 1