Community > Posts By > booksaresexy

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 08:49 PM
I do it in public with a cover. If anyone has a problem with it, I usually just laugh in their face and say it's not against the law for me to breastfeed in public. Plus, it's not like I have everything just hanging out there for all to see!

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 07:03 PM

your nursing? Or painful for him, or both of you?

Yeah I'm nursing. I'm sure it's painful for both of us :(

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:51 PM
Son just got two teeth... feeding time is painful now :(

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:35 PM

I guess I am doin it all wrong by having the conservative look, huh? laugh

So THAT'S my problem! I'm too conservative...

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:32 PM
A sense of security and protection,
strong hands,
cologne,
deep voices blushing...

I guess there isn't a whole lot I like about men at the moment. Maybe I should try women now! laugh

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 05:43 PM
Hi everyone!

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 04:49 PM
I received that as a baby shower gift and I can't bring myself to use it. I read to my son, but I don't expect him to read along with me at 7 months!

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 04:43 PM
I assume you've already left her messages and she knows you're trying to get in contact with her. If that's the case, just wait for her to contact you. If she doesn't, then move on to someone who won't play games.

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 04:41 PM
I learned a while ago to never let anybody borrow anything important to me. That way, if I never get it back, it's not a big deal.

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 04:38 PM
Same here!

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 04:37 PM
Nope, you're absolutely doing the right thing. Don't let her use you anymore.

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 01:06 PM
I think it just depends on the person and the situation.

I've dated a couple of older men and had different experiences with each. One was 34 when I was 23, and he was totally immature and controlling (and creepy)!

The other was 36 when I was 21. We got along great but he wanted to settle down and I didn't at the time.

If you feel like everything fits, then go for it. There's no harm in giving things a try, unless the age difference will always make you feel uncomfortable. In that case, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment because you'll never be able to get past it.

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 11:54 AM
I feel like a fish out of water when I'm around my friends (I'm 24)...

They were all sexual at a really early age. I didn't do anything until I was almost 20! But people seem to lump me into the same category as everyone my age because I have a baby.

That's what I hate the most! Just because I'm a single mom doesn't mean I need to go on Maury and test 7 different guys to find out who the father is.

We were together for a year, we broke up, he's involved in our son's life and I haven't really been with anyone since.

I hate that my generation ruins everything, haha

Sorry for ranting!

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 11:49 AM
Tell him as soon as possible, but don't bash his mommy. She may make an appearance in his life later on.

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 11:37 AM
I tried really hard to make my relationship with my son's father work out. I thought everything was ok until he left for Iraq and didn't talk to me the entire time he was gone. After about a month of no phone calls/emails/letters...I just realized he had moved on and that I should do the same. It was hard because I was pregnant, but I couldn't waste my time wanting somebody who didn't want me.

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 11:34 AM
I took a break when my son was born, but now that he's almost 7 months old I figure it's time to get back out there. I'm not actively looking, but if someone shows up I'm not opposed to it.

But I know it'll be hard because a lot of guys aren't comfortable dating someone with kids. Oh well, their loss :)

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 11:32 AM
I've been a single mommy for almost 7 months now, and it's hard! My ex found out I was pregnant about a month before he went to Iraq. We were still together when he left and then about a week after he was gone, I didn't hear from him for six months. So, he didn't even know how the pregnancy was going or whether we were having a girl or boy. I was devastated, because I was totally in love with him.

He got back from Iraq in April, when our son was two months old. I guess he decided he wanted to be a daddy and has been in his life ever since. He sees him at least once a week, but for the most part I'm a single mommy doing it on my own.

He leaves for Afghanistan next year and I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't want my son to be without his father again, especially since they absorb so much information and start forming real bonds with people at that age. I just hope it works out :(

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:35 AM
Can I wish for infinite wishes?

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 08:48 PM

Hello and welcome to the family flowerforyou

Thank you!

-Margaret

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 07:44 PM
Thanks for the replies and welcoming words :)