Community > Posts By > Crystaltears

Crystaltears's photo
Fri 11/12/10 05:36 AM
Is anyone out there, come on, lets start visiting>>....drinker

Crystaltears's photo
Mon 06/22/09 01:06 AM
That question is a truthful to yourself answer. Yes i have lost faith in romance. After thirty years of thinking someone cared, and being thrown away because your health went bad, yeah i have been hurt and i feel it will really take a long time to get over, i can't even amagine be romanced by anyone. I quess it scares me to, i may be hurt again. It seems everyone i met i am judging from the git go, thats wrong i know, and i do want those feeling back, but with caution. ohwell

Crystaltears's photo
Mon 06/22/09 12:46 AM
Thanks Equusdancer, sound advise, stay away, and put up a sheild which i thought i had against all that.... It's almost scarie because i feel it coming on, then i don't concentrate and let it slip through. I guess getting stronger on fending off these people that i see through, if that is what it is. Thanks again I'm glad i'm not alone.

Crystaltears's photo
Sat 06/20/09 09:57 PM
Oh yes the bonfires will glow brightly on this night. Oak will be used to ward off all evil. The Sun will be honored. Our festive colors will be reds and yellows. A festival of strength and clear sight. A time of Field Faeries and elves. A time to harvest magickal herbs. I hang a wreath on my door decorated with red and yellow ribbons and fallen feathers. Above all our Goddess and God are honored highly. You will all be in our Solstice Blessings.

Crystaltears's photo
Sat 06/20/09 09:23 PM
Have you ever met someone that sent every fiber in you body haywire? It hasn't happen to often, but there are a few people i have met that are Pagan or a Witch and as soon as they touch me or open their mouth it like I know they are full of bull, or just not good people. It's hard to put this feeling into works, i almost get sick physically, and have to get away from them. I know who i am, and what i believe, but i have never stopped to figure out why this happens to me, all i do is keep away from those people, i don't want anything to do with them, some of my other friends don't understand untill something happens envolving that person, then they see. I wish i could explain this better, maybe someone out there can shed some light on this, or maybe not. I'm sure we have had this happen, i can't be the only witch this has happen to ! Crystaltears

Crystaltears's photo
Thu 06/11/09 08:45 AM
explode You were put through the drama wringer, torchered. Great guy for sitting through it.