Community > Posts By > miko1960

miko1960's photo
Thu 11/12/09 10:03 PM
Recently sent and received a response from a woman that I am interested in via email on another site, when I read the woman's email response she had included her phone number, we have exchanged a few email exchanges after my original inquiry, we both seem to have so many things in common.

She is right about the age I want and very attractive (she resembles Stevie Nicks from Fleetwood Mac)we have only exchanged a few emails, I find this highly unusual that a woman would give out her phone number, without knowing the other person, my feeling is she may not be legit, I have not called her at this time, she further stated in her email response to me if everything goes well on the phone, she would like us to meet, we only live about 5 miles apart.

I just feel this is to good to be true, my question is first should I just go ahead and call her, I would feel more comfortable getting to know one another on the net before talking on phone and meeting in such a short time, this is the internet after all, she has also stated that she would not do chat or keep exchanging emails.

miko1960's photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:35 AM
Woman like to cuddle, and so do I.flowerforyou flowerforyou

miko1960's photo
Mon 11/09/09 10:26 AM
Let's dedicate this tread to what we most like about the opposite sex.

I will start the ball rolling. What I love most about a woman, most are kind,and are good listeners and they smell really good, and they have all those soft places on their bodies. :heart: :heart:

miko1960's photo
Thu 11/05/09 08:38 PM
L luv boobies:banana: :banana:

miko1960's photo
Tue 11/03/09 05:09 PM
RUN

miko1960's photo
Fri 10/30/09 10:04 AM
I confess that misstina is a Texas Hottie.

miko1960's photo
Fri 10/30/09 09:41 AM
Being their own personal pack mule.

miko1960's photo
Thu 10/29/09 10:10 PM
This better not be another nice guy thread or you will be sorry, you have all been warned.:angry: :angry:

miko1960's photo
Thu 10/29/09 11:05 AM
The first phase of romance starts in the most erogenous part of the human body, and it sets on top of the shoulders, mental stimulation is the first step to true romance.

miko1960's photo
Thu 10/29/09 10:59 AM
Was honest once with my ex while she had been trying on outfits, found an outfit she really liked, asked me, so what do you think about this one hon, told her that it made her look a bit chunky, and made her booty look to wide, her reply was who cares what you think. She wouldn't talk to me for 3 days.

After a couple has been together for a period of time(7yrs.)opening her purse and going thru the contents didn't work anymore as she was constantly asking me to retrieve an item for her from her purse.

miko1960's photo
Thu 10/29/09 10:05 AM
Funny, dumb, big boobies, that's what I like.drinks drinks

miko1960's photo
Thu 10/29/09 10:01 AM
My ex and I worked out a solution when out shopping together, if I assisted to her shopping needs first, then I can go by myself to the electronics dept. as long as I agreed not to purchase another gadget.

But she never said anything about lay-a-away.:banana: :banana:

miko1960's photo
Thu 10/29/09 09:11 AM
Recently went to the mall with a woman I have been dating, brought back a lot of old memories of my ex. Such as holding her purse and having been asked several times if this or that is cute(I think woman have some sort of cute gene, that men don't possess)

Why would a woman ask a man how she looks in clothes, you woman are always telling us men, we have no sense or perception of fashion, so why do you keep asking the same things over and over.

Don't ask me if your butt looks big or does this make me look fat, for I will just walk away from you, there is no right answer to that question.

As for holding your purse while you are busy picking out clothes or in the changing room, I know the real reason behind this, to keep other woman from talking to us while we are out of your sight. Marking your territory.

miko1960's photo
Wed 10/28/09 10:55 AM
Money $$$

miko1960's photo
Wed 10/28/09 10:01 AM
How important would sex be to you in being romanced very important, icing on the cake, not so important.

miko1960's photo
Wed 10/28/09 09:46 AM
Do woman still want romance, also what is everyone's idea of romance, as for myself I tend to stay with the standard giving out compliments, being a gentleman, intimate surroundings, most important in any relationship is passion.

miko1960's photo
Wed 10/28/09 09:27 AM
Still loving the boobies:banana: :banana:

miko1960's photo
Sun 10/25/09 08:29 PM
Always be honest
Listen
Do your share of work around the house
Be thoughtful and forgiving.
Keep the passion alive, try new things.
Be considerate
Tell her that she's beautiful especially at those times when she don't feel beautiful.
Most important of all adore her even when she don't look adorable.
One more thing hug her when she vents, venting is not arguing, just support her that's all.

miko1960's photo
Sun 10/25/09 08:17 PM
The study that I quoted had been conducted by the Proctor&Gamble research on human sexuality, around the year 2005, studies were based on a certain age group, don't remember exact ages in study, and results from study were based on men and woman in general, meaning average ages and average men and woman in today's society.

I have to disagree with you on the subject of which of us have more primal thoughts we men have thoughts woman would never suspect us of having, but having a few stray thoughts verses a fantasy or an obsession are two vastly different things.

What of this term do you not understand hunter/gatherer. nature enhanced men to be more of a primal nature for survival, to hunt in order to feed his family, to gather in order to clothe, house and to also feed his family, these male instincts were developed over millennium, Based on these facts I would have to surmise that the female sex after having to tend home and family thruout past history time would be the element in order to achive the primal level that males have.

We have to remember until about a hundred years ago when people were still required to live off the land the woman tended family and the men tended to the family needs only when modern technology arrived in the world were woman freed from the home.

Just stating facts, not intended to offend anyone.

miko1960's photo
Sun 10/25/09 07:31 PM
Kissing naked is really tame compared to some of the sexual thoughts of men, next time you ask what a man is thinking about, watch out one may actually tell you what he is thinking, and believe me girls you really don't won't to know some of the things we think about, and if you did know you would run screaming from the room, and never won't another man again, are thoughts are very primal.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25