Community > Posts By > miko1960

miko1960's photo
Sun 10/25/09 07:13 PM
I would have to say that men are more of a one track mind, sorry guys, the latest studies on male sexuality state that a mans mind is occupied by sexual thoughts about 90% of the time on a day to day basis, woman also think about sex quite a bit, but a woman's sexual thoughts tend to be geared towards coupling in committed relationships, whereas when men think of sex with a woman it is more on the primal level, get in and get out in other words, I'll call you honest, you can trust me, would I lie. :banana: :banana:

miko1960's photo
Sun 10/25/09 07:03 PM
As a former bad boy, I can honestly say that more woman were attracted to me when I was a bad boy, good boy's to me are simply bad boys that have grown up, maybe the woman that are attracted to bad boys or boys they know will hurt them in the long run, need to do a little growing up as well.

Just my opinion.

miko1960's photo
Sun 10/25/09 06:57 PM
I be in Houston won't somebody luv me.sad sad

miko1960's photo
Sun 10/25/09 06:53 PM
I like any woman that is breathing.:banana: :banana:

miko1960's photo
Sun 10/25/09 06:38 PM
Yeah folks sorry about my punctuation, will attempt to be more accurate in my future post, 1st time that I have typed like this since I have been on Mingle.oops oops

miko1960's photo
Sun 10/25/09 06:28 PM
Yep i did boink them and by the way they were seniors and i was a softmore meaning i was 16 and the 3 girls were 18 so if anyone was taken advantage of it was i it really damaged me ha ha....

miko1960's photo
Sun 10/25/09 06:20 PM
Even if there is no attraction you might miss out on making a really good friend has happened to me recently, that guy are to be horse whipped. THE BIG COWARD.

miko1960's photo
Sun 10/25/09 06:17 PM
The husband chairs at ladies changing room holding my fiances purse and being asked does this make me look fat there is no right answer to that question been there done that meet me in electronics when you are done.

miko1960's photo
Sun 10/25/09 06:06 PM
Thanks Calleigh always get in a bit of a rush when typing afraid to loose my train of thought my ex use to warn me about my mouth and my temper always getting me into trouble.

miko1960's photo
Sun 10/25/09 05:48 PM
I really resent being called a creep I was in high school a teenager and yes i at that time dated girls my own age teenagers back then were as today having sex with one another now that i am older i don't think we should have been having those type of relationships as we were to young to understand the implications of having this type of relationship i had known a number of teen fathers and mothers going to school thankfully that never happened to me, I look back to those times and some of the things we did not with any sort of pride or even as always good times more like stupidity for my actions as all people do we grow and we learn as we get older and hopefully a little bit wiser.

Another thing i have been a member on this for almost 2 years it use to be a lot of fun until certain female members have joined. My man hater alert has been activated.

miko1960's photo
Sun 10/25/09 05:32 PM
If the couple is married or in a committed relationship i think this would be very inappropriate to list yourself as single, however if you are just dating then i guess it is ok.

miko1960's photo
Sun 10/25/09 05:23 PM
I had mentioned in my post that we were in a high school football game my age at that time was 16yrs old and I had given the 3 girls my phone number upon request this was in the 1970's sexual revolution and all that, and I was also quite popular with the teenage girls in those days.

miko1960's photo
Sun 10/25/09 05:06 PM
I have noticed at various sporting events, especially the more violent types of sports such as football, hockey boxing matches etc... that the woman in the stands and audiences are at times some of the most vocal spectators now it may be that these woman are simply sports fans or maybe something more then being a fan of sports.

We have all heard of the alpha male syndrome which occurs in quite a few females a number of woman will openly admit there is something extremely sexual watching men beat each others brains out, have even seen woman strip topless at these events especially boxing and wrestling.

The reason I brought up this particular subject, a few days ago while talking to some of my former high school classmates and teammates we had been discussing a particular football game we had played in that had been a very brutal one against a high school team we didn't like a whole lot as they were known for playing hard and dirty.

The evening didn't exactly have a good start as it had recently stopped raining which made the field quite slick. My team had won a victory that evening, but at a very high price, 3 of are best players were finished for the season, as I myself had been inflicted with 2 injuries my position was running back by the way so I had seen a lot of action that evening

The thing that I most remember about that game was all the amount of blood on the field and quite a bit of it on myself had 2 lacerations on my face a bloody nose a few minor cuts on arms and around elbows I was in other words muddy bloody and sweaty not exactly looking my best. oh found out after xray I also had a fractured rib, that one really hurt.

Anyway as I was leaving the field all sweaty bloody and muddy I was approached by 3 teenage girls all 3 girls wanted to assist me with my injuries and helping me off the field I guess you might say I was the star player that night, these same 3 girls kept calling me for several days after the game by the way I could also tell they were in a very high state of arousal I won't get into the intimate details have always prided myself on being a gentleman, I suppose what I am asking is this type of behavior prevalent in most females maybe on a primitive level of their subconscious, I realize that men and woman are opposites and it is these very opposites that attract us to one another.

miko1960's photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:05 PM
I question people that are overly friendly when i first meet them.

miko1960's photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:03 PM
I like boobies:banana: :banana:

miko1960's photo
Mon 10/05/09 10:44 AM
Will sex for food.

miko1960's photo
Mon 10/05/09 10:31 AM
Found true lust a few times.:banana: :banana:

miko1960's photo
Mon 10/05/09 10:28 AM
Grip Grip Grip