Community > Posts By > miko1960

miko1960's photo
Sun 09/06/09 06:11 PM
Still single and doing as I please OH WAIT:banana: :banana: :banana: I ALREADY SAID THAT

miko1960's photo
Sun 09/06/09 03:56 PM
Sorry Calleigh but i will have o disagree with you on that, maybe i just something that comes with age, too many bars too many clubs and one night stands the human heart yearns for so much more be careful the heart may urn to hard and would be incapable o love at all.ohwell ohwell

miko1960's photo
Sun 09/06/09 03:29 PM
How many times can a person fall in love, how does one fall out of love, is love a feeling shared between 2 people, or is love something that manifest over a period of time, how many of us mistake being in lust or infatuation as love.

Then there are various types of love, such as for a family member or a close friend. I have only felt real love once in my life, that was with my former fiance and it has never once occurred a second time.

If here is someone you were meant to be with, what does it mean when you miss your opportunity to be with that person.

Over the years since our breakup I known some wonderful woman, some I even had long term relationships with, but the intense feelings I shared with my finance I have never experienced with another woman.

At the close of our relationship my fiance said she still loved me and always would care for me, but she was no longer in love with me, for a long period of time we had remained close friends until we just sort of drifted apart it has been 8 yrs since I have seen her but time to time I will still think about our time together but it no longer makes me sad as I always think of the best parts of our relaionship which make me smile a little.

miko1960's photo
Sun 09/06/09 02:46 PM
OK YOU WIN AM REALLY A NICE GUY, REALLY WOULD THIS FACE LIE.flowerforyou flowerforyou

miko1960's photo
Sun 09/06/09 02:36 PM
JUST FOR THAT REMARK YOU WILL BE RECEIVING MY EMALrant rant rant

miko1960's photo
Sun 09/06/09 02:25 PM
Really people GROW UPfrustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

miko1960's photo
Sun 09/06/09 12:55 PM
Again I have to state NOT ANOTHER NICE GUY POST,GEEESH. There was only 1 true nice guy and he died two thousand years ago I don't believe any of us is honestly and truly nice, but some of us strive to be nice as much as we can, people have always labeled me as laid back, until they witness me angry then the usual response is I thought you were always a nice guy, why don't we just stop labeling everyone,and yes there are some people both men and woman that make that effort to be a little more kinder a little more considerate and a little nicer to people around them, if you keep looking for perfection in others you will always be alone.

miko1960's photo
Sun 09/06/09 03:01 AM
The friend i had loan the gun to we have resolved that issue and are still good friends.

miko1960's photo
Sat 09/05/09 09:09 PM
Never married no kids I do as I please.

miko1960's photo
Sat 09/05/09 09:06 PM
That has already happened to me in the past trunner with a former girlfriend of mine,she told me it would be her or my girlfriends,she had a lot of jealously issues,so I lost a lot of really good friends.

miko1960's photo
Sat 09/05/09 09:02 PM
I'll be your friend Kay and I promise not to run, just don't say you want a relationship hen I can't make no promises.

miko1960's photo
Sat 09/05/09 08:58 PM
Still get companionship but without the sex,that is usually when relationships become complicated,friendship = no drama.

miko1960's photo
Sat 09/05/09 08:50 PM
I have recently met 2 ladies that I have been out on a few dates with, That I have become good friends with, I have found myself really enjoying the friendship we have,a few years ago I would never see myself being content in in only a friendship situation with a woman.My friends and family however tell me I am avoiding having a meaningful relationship by only being friends,I don't see anything wrong with a man and woman being friends, when I had been much younger had a large number of lady friends,some of the friendships were ruined however when I had slept with a few of them.

miko1960's photo
Fri 09/04/09 08:26 PM
Not another nice guy posting, give it a rest already,truth is nobody can be nice all the time,instead of calling people nice we can call them kind,such as a person who performs an act of kindness for unselfish reasons, or better yet call the person unselfish we all do bad deeds mixed in with all of the good deeds there are no totally nice guys or nice girls, people need to just grow up instead of acting like you are still in middle school.frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

miko1960's photo
Wed 09/02/09 09:31 AM
Define honest and caring, everyone is a little dishonest and a little uncaring,nobody is perfect,woman always expect a man to be perfect at all times and if we fail just once,we are constantly reminded of it,my ex would remember some instance where I may had unintentionally hurt her feelings or failed her in some way,that may of happened 2 yrs prior,she would remember the exact date, the time where we were even what I had been wearing at the time,being more forgiving of a persons faults and a little positive reinforcement will go a long way to having a healthy and positive relationship,sounds as if a lot of the woman on this forum have made a lot of bad choices in men, there are a lot of good men around,sometimes they are right under your noses,maybe not perfect men but good men are around.

miko1960's photo
Wed 09/02/09 09:07 AM
A very good friend has a mental illness,when he stays on his meds he is fine, also have an aunt that is mentally ill, she won't stay on her meds, mostly she just sees things, also I would like to state mental illness does not always = violent behavior, most people with mental illness are not violent.

miko1960's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:05 PM
My dad was one of those macho types and I was taught men don't cry, I was almost 30 yrs old and found it was ok to cry when something really hurts,

I had lost both my mother and my grandmother in that same year, plus the woman I was to marry broke up with me, then I lost an uncle to cancer I had been very close too, my girlfriend and I had been together for 7 yrs.

Needless to say when I was younger I became angry a lot had been in to many fights to count, because I was always holding in my emotions, being Irish didn't help with my temper.

It's ok to cry when something really hurts you, if you keep things bottled in it can be like a pressure cooker and explode in anger, now when something really hurts me I am able to let it out, but it took a lot of years to learn this lesson, I think a lot of us men cry but won't admit to it in fear of being labeled weak.

miko1960's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:03 PM
My dad was one of those macho types and I was taught men don't cry, I was almost 30 yrs old and found it was ok to cry when something really hurts,

I had lost both my mother and my grandmother in that same year, plus the woman I was to marry broke up with me, then I lost an uncle to cancer I had been very close too, my girlfriend and I had been together for 7 yrs.

Needless to say when I was younger I became angry a lot had been in to many fights to count, because I was always holding in my emotions, being Irish didn't help with my temper.

It's ok to cry when something really hurts you, if you keep thing bottled in it can be like a pressure cooker and explode in anger, now when something really hurts me I am able to le i out, but it took a lot of years to learn this lesson, I think a lot of us men cry but won' admit o it in fear of being labeled weak.

miko1960's photo
Mon 08/31/09 07:31 PM
I have never been scared of woman,and I also respect them,just getting tired of the head games woman use,woman do seem to think they are always right, even when they are wrong.

miko1960's photo
Mon 08/31/09 07:18 PM
First came the man, then came the woman, God saved the best for last, a woman is a GIFT and should always be CHERISHED.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou