Community > Posts By > miko1960

miko1960's photo
Thu 09/24/09 10:45 AM
I think we confuse what real love is with infatuation unless you are referring to passion in a loving relationship, even still I don't believe passion last, true love is a feeling of contentment, it is a feeling of calm and of peace.

Expecting passion on a daily basis from one another is totally unrealistic, passion simmers,but it don't have to go out completely I think this is why so many people have affairs, new relationships with someone start with infatuation, only time can tell us if it is really love, if here is only passion and nothing else,then there can be no love, only sex. Someone once told me if you are in a relationship, than you better have something to talk about after the sex is over,to have something in common with the other person, passion can last if both parties keep it alive, but i have seen in most cases couples are not always on the same page.

My own personal opinion i think at times love and passion have different meaning for men as too woman.

miko1960's photo
Thu 09/24/09 10:17 AM
Are we talking about a love for sex or a meaningful relationship, 2 very different things, besides i am not a monkey.what what

miko1960's photo
Thu 09/24/09 10:02 AM
Can having different faiths and beliefs impact a relationship,I myself am a nondenominational Christian, but my ex was a practicing Catholic.

I do respect all beliefs and when asked share my belief with others. The reason I ask, is a have recently met a woman of the Jewish faith that I really like, we have dated a few times, I don't have a problem with her beliefs, but being that we are both spiritual people, sometimes our conversations are on this subject and we have in turn had a few disagreements on said subject, while sill being respectful of each others beliefs.

In my previous relationship with my former fiance we were both of a Christian faith, so I am a bit concerned that our differing faiths may in the future cause some discomfort if we decide to pursue a relationship, I mean that I really like this woman and enjoy her company and she has stated the feeling is mutual.

miko1960's photo
Thu 09/24/09 09:27 AM
Las Vegas for me while on the blackjack tables.

miko1960's photo
Thu 09/24/09 09:21 AM
I was engaged to a woman for 7yrs, yet we kept separate residence, if your ready to move in together might as well get married.

miko1960's photo
Tue 09/22/09 10:14 AM
Hi i am a guy , like curvy like just about anything especially breathing.flowerforyou flowerforyou

miko1960's photo
Tue 09/22/09 10:05 AM
I don't have many fears except for being in high places for extended periods of time.

miko1960's photo
Tue 09/22/09 09:58 AM
Don't get smart with me young lady or there will be a spanking.

miko1960's photo
Tue 09/22/09 09:56 AM
My former fiance seemed to won't to know where i was every minute of the day, i think in general you should be willing to discuss your day to day events in your life with your significant other, but not a minute by minute description.

miko1960's photo
Tue 09/22/09 09:50 AM
Honesty, understanding, good sex drive and most important for me at least a good cook. now go in the kitchen and make me a sandwich.:banana: :banana: :banana:

miko1960's photo
Tue 09/22/09 09:46 AM
Been there myself, i was engaged to a woman i had known for 7 yrs has been 10 yrs since i have seen her, but i still think about her, we split up for the same reason, we had just grown apart, one thing that helped in our situation, we had remained friends for several yrs. after the split, i guess like they say only time can heal us, i will never forget her, but i have learned to live without her, i guess dating other woman has helped me to heal and i also have two wonderful woman in my life that are good friends, i have come to realize at least in my own situation that we really were not meant to be together.

miko1960's photo
Mon 09/21/09 06:25 PM
Don't have many standards to begin with.:banana: :banana:

miko1960's photo
Mon 09/21/09 06:09 PM
A good cook, now go make me a sandwich and be quick about it.grumble grumble

miko1960's photo
Mon 09/21/09 10:22 AM
headaches

miko1960's photo
Mon 09/21/09 10:20 AM
First i would like to state that all men don't cheat, i think anyone that cheats is a coward, i myself have never cheated, mainly because of my beliefs if you are having problems in a relationship, then try to work them out, if unable to work out your problems, then you don't belong in that relationship.

Cheating is a lot of times a childish act in order to get back at the other person. if you cheat, you are not truly in love with the other person.

Another reason i don't cheat, i don't have to lie to the other person,then tell more lies to cover the other lies, people need to just grow up and act like responsible adults, instead of teenagers.

miko1960's photo
Wed 09/16/09 10:26 AM
I have dated a few younger woman, I just can't see what the big deal is when men want to date younger,I think a lot has to do with ego and feeling younger. As for a younger woman in the bedroom, forget it, most are just to inhibited and unsure of their selves. Give me a woman over 30 anytime I myself don't date woman younger then 35yrs. sine I am 48yrs old.

In my own personal opinion woman over 30 are much better in the bedroom, more fun to be with in and out of the bedroom, and have a lot more confidence in themselves. Men reach their sexual peak at 17yrs whereas a woman peaks much later after 30.

miko1960's photo
Tue 09/15/09 02:55 PM
Still crushing on Gypsy.

miko1960's photo
Mon 09/14/09 02:52 PM
One of the major problems I have been seeing from the ladies in the forums, is that they seem to think they speak for every woman, truth is, no 2 woman or alike, some woman like having money spent on them and being treated like a queen, some like the nice boys, some like the bad boys everyone including men and woman both are different so please don't assume hat you speak for everyone.

miko1960's photo
Mon 09/14/09 02:28 PM
Why don't you ladies just chill, and why do you have to attack every guy that states they are nice, there seems to be a lot of man haters on the forums lately, really are your live so screwed up that you have to come on here and just attack guys randomly can we please stop with all these personal attacks against guys you don't even know.

miko1960's photo
Wed 09/09/09 10:59 PM
When they start talking politics or religion.