Community > Posts By > TBone5280

no photo
Fri 11/06/15 01:03 PM

Gee, thanks guys. I *SO* enjoy being responsible for fixing problems when NO ONE is willing to provide the information needed... frustrated frustrated rant huh mad

tbone you just described an average day in my shopohwell

Aaarrrrrgggghhh. Sorry to hear that Eric. ohwell It's way too common here as well. God knows, I love what I do - I just really freakin' HATE what I have to go through to get it done...! frustrated

no photo
Fri 11/06/15 12:45 PM

There are some slim ones and some not so slim ones on here.

:laughing: <LOLs & high-fives Nancy> Niiiice... tongue2

no photo
Fri 11/06/15 12:42 PM
Gee, thanks guys. I *SO* enjoy being responsible for fixing problems when NO ONE is willing to provide the information needed... frustrated frustrated rant huh mad

no photo
Fri 11/06/15 10:46 AM

oops

You are a bad, bad girl - and I'm sure that there's a long, long line of people waiting to spank you! winking :tongue:

no photo
Fri 11/06/15 10:42 AM

"I is from Utah"

you is? huh..weird your Linked acct says something else huh

Heh - why would someone _voluntarily_ claim to be a Utahrd?? slaphead

Which reminds me of a bumper sticker that I saw in Grand Junction once - it said 'Eat, Drink, & Be Merry - For Tomorrow You COULD be in Utah!' laugh tongue2

no photo
Fri 11/06/15 08:15 AM
It's especially difficult with online dating since we put our stats out there in the open like a label on at food product at the grocery store.

...one of the many problems with online dating.

Very well put, & I think you have a valid point - not sure how it could be changed though...

no photo
Fri 11/06/15 08:08 AM
Three women were discussing birth control. First on says "I am on the pill". Second one says " I use the rhythm method" Third one says " My husband and I use the pail and saucer method" Pail and saucer method, How does that work? She says " We make love standing up, my husband is really short so he stands on a pail. When his eyes get as big as saucers, I kick the pail out from under him" :laughing: :laughing:

slaphead :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Fri 11/06/15 07:42 AM

Do you have personal guidelines and rules you live by?

My Personal Guidelines:

1.One day at a time.

No matter how bad or good the situation is,
do not rush things, take it slow.

No matter how bad the situation is,
always choose to hope, sleep first.

No matter how bad the situation is,
always choose to live, breathe first.

2.Strive to mind your own business.
Adhere to laws. Respect authorities.

While man can find ways, to challenge the
law & authorities if they felt the need,
it is because they are built to lead & protect.

Never forget u are a woman, there is a line
between bravery & foolishness,
no matter how important it is to u,
if u want to be not encumbered,
if u want safety & peace of mind,
Mind your own business.
Adhere to laws of man & have a
healthy fear & respect of authorities.

3. Never stop learning.

No matter how old u are,
there are still a lot of things
in this world that u can learn,
for u to be a better version of who u are now.

Never demean - something, someone or an incident
that u will fail to see what u can learn from it.

4. Practice good sportsmanship & objectivity
whereever u can, whenever u can.

Just as u strive to give meaning to your life,
before you leave this world,

if your day ends with unhappiness, strive
to be objective, be a good sport, do your best
to separate your emotions from what u are dealing that day.

if your day ends with happiness,
savor it, be grateful with it, celebrate it,
but dont get too caught up with it.

U will not know what will happen the next day.

5.Be loyal.

The best gift that u can give to people
who brings smiles, laughter & goodness
to this world is loyalty.

U can never be like them,
u have darkness in you,
u hurt more people with
your words than make them smile.

Be loyal to those who deserves loyalty.

Very nice!! drinker

no photo
Fri 11/06/15 07:28 AM
Pretty sure she did that on purpose. drinker

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 09:53 PM
Since we're on the subject...

I've always been big & strong, so what I miss is pulling her in close to me, maybe covering her a little bit, and letting the (metaphorical) waves break against my back, & the lightning strike my shoulders while she remains untouched.

Annnnd, I'm going to stop there.

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 09:47 PM
Did you hear about the guy comes home, his wife is mad and wants him to go downtown and beat up the shoe salesman. He wants to know why? She says "When I sat down to try on a pair of shoes he looked up my skirt, I had no panties, He says, I would like to fill that up with ice cream and eat it"
He says, NO Way!

#1 you have 28 pairs of shoes and don't need any more shoes.
#2 If you are trying on shoes you should wear your panties.
#3 There is no way I am going to tangle with any man, who can eat that much icecream.oops offtopic

surprised slaphead Oh man, you are _SO_ going to hell for that one!!! rofl rofl rofl laugh drinker

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 09:02 PM

Not sure if this helps but if you like to write why not set up your own blog site. You can write your own stuff, you have control over it, and you can promote it to those that you would value their opinion.

Thanks for the suggestion, I actually have a website, but it's more of a 'professional branding' thing that lists achievements, expertise, that kind of thing. It probably wouldn't hurt to include some writing on it, since that would demonstrate additional communication skills...

Thanks for the reply!

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 08:37 PM

Sheep rofl rofl

rofl Blondey wins... rofl

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 05:03 PM
I'm not referring to GoodReads (which is OK) - a few days ago I received an email pointing me to 'writeon.amazon.com', & I thought I'd find out if anyone here is a member. I haven't seen any poetry on there (but then again, I'm not a fan of poetry, so that could be why...) but there are several complete stories there, & more than a few partial tales as well. The best one that I've found so far is titled _Perfect Chloe_ - and given it's subject matter, I suspect that quite a few people on this site would enjoy it. winking

I'm thinking that I might log in & start writing there, since it seems that it's possible to get worthwhile feedback on your efforts. That might just be all the encouragement that I need in order to start writing again...

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 04:47 PM
What - no recipes for the little buggers??!? grumble winking

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 04:35 PM
but i'm not sure that the laws of physics are actually laws, but maybe more of a guideline, since most are less than a few hundred years old... maybe our understanding of them is changing?

That is exactly the thought that I had when I first read the subject line for this thread.

Great article OP, thanks for posting it!

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 03:46 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Thu 11/05/15 03:49 PM
Avoiding the question?? I think you're reading too much into it. I listed 'Separated' in my profile, & that's the appropriate status. If you seem to think you have some special "insight" into my situation, then by all means, spout forth, o "enlightened one". whoa

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 03:04 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Thu 11/05/15 03:22 PM
I pay someone to mow my lawn - don't know why, but I hate doing that myself... And for the record, I feel great about it! winking

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 12:53 PM

I don't even want to know what you are planning to do with the weedeater or live chicken!!!

While I'd love to be able to say that I came up with that on my own (or would I??) embarassed noway that actually came from an old Ray Stevens song called "It's Me Again Margaret". bigsmile

If you haven't heard any of his music, his earlier stuff (say, from the 70s) is comic GOLD. drinker

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 12:47 PM

One of the funnier ones I've seen lately... winking