Community > Posts By > TBone5280

no photo
Sat 12/26/15 06:40 PM
I hate it when someone asks me what I'll be doing in five years...

Like I have 2020 vision, or something?? ohwell winking :laughing:

no photo
Fri 12/25/15 09:00 PM
To give Steve Harvey some credit....he tweeted out a pic of himself today with the caption...

"Merry Easter"

laugh He owned his frick up lol

laugh Nice... I read the paper today, & in the opinion section, there was a comic of him announcing the 2016 Democratic nominee for prez - as Al Gore... shocked tongue2

no photo
Fri 12/25/15 08:50 PM
I got a message (presumably) from an attractive 31-year-old in my neck of the woods recently.

Sadly, the phrasing of the message suggested that she(?) was NOT from my neck of the woods. ohwell (The phrasing wasn't remarkable in any way though.)

But hey!! At least it was personalized enough that I was fairly certain that they'd read my profile - that's a plus, right?? winking ohwell

no photo
Fri 12/25/15 08:27 PM
This is a really crappy Christmas. ohwell

Sorry to hear that. flowerforyou I hope 2016 kicks bootay for you. :smile:

no photo
Fri 12/25/15 08:22 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Fri 12/25/15 08:24 PM
Nothing quite like being smacked in the face when you bust a nut. Ahhhh! bigsmile

Uhhhh...

Nope. Nothin' to say to that...

no photo
Thu 12/24/15 11:15 AM
model B will talk dirty to ya like a wife
" oh man you better not have just finished" :angry:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

OK, that was officially hilarious!! :laughing:

no photo
Thu 12/24/15 08:39 AM
Merry Christmas everyone. :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 12/24/15 08:01 AM
if you would like your bride to be a surprise on your wedding day then why not ask your parents to choose her? At least then you got a chance at someone picking a good one :thumbsup:

You're assuming that his parents LIKE him... tongue2 bigsmile :laughing:

no photo
Wed 12/23/15 10:03 PM
I've been giving this a bit of thought over the last couple of days, & I've come to the conclusion that the ONE gift that I'd give anything to be able to give, would be to give people a bit more time with loved ones that have passed on.

Even if it was just One More Day. ohwell

Compared to that, anything else that I could think of just seems frivolous & shallow.

no photo
Wed 12/23/15 09:05 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Wed 12/23/15 09:08 PM
I really like 'Mary, did you know?', probably because of the passion that it contains.

But recently, I was shocked to discover that Hayes Carll (of all people!) had recorded a Christmas song that is probably one of the BEST Christmas songs that I've heard in a good long time - listen to it yourself, & tell me that you don't think that it just really has a lot of heart:

Grateful for Christmas

(Alternate link, in case that one again doesn't work...)

I think that this is one that a lot of Minglers can probably relate to. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/23/15 08:11 PM

Tendency is to type what my thoughts or response would be. Some can take however, and some may not like it all. Take me with a grain of salt, or ignore what I say. Frankly I don't usually care, unless it's someone I care to talk with or text, as our spoken words can't actually be heard.

offtopic waving

Yep, that's me too Scoobert. I know that no one's going to agree with everything that I say, but hell, even if I disagree with someone, I'm usually hoping that we can still be friends. winking

no photo
Wed 12/23/15 03:38 PM
Dire Straits - Skateaway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQBKUPwG_Gk

From the "Making Movies" album, which I consider the greatest Dire Straits album. Rarely hear this song on classic rock stations, but caught it the other day on an "album side" of this album.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: That really is a great song, & deserves to be played a lot more.

Currently listening to 'Cadillac Ranch' by Springsteen - I'm not a huge fan of his, but I really like this one. winking

no photo
Wed 12/23/15 07:38 AM
Sorry I'm lost
what

If the obit was written by a predictive text system, it would probably be written in a manner similar to the original post. :smile:

no photo
Wed 12/23/15 07:36 AM
To someone maybe, not to me though. :wink:

no photo
Tue 12/22/15 11:57 PM
I recall my first time with a condom, I must have been 16.

I went in to buy a packet of condoms at the pharmacy. There was this beautiful assistant behind the counter, and she could see that I was new at it.

She handed me the package and asked if I knew how to wear one. I honestly answered, "No, this is my first time."

So she unwrapped the package, took one out and slipped it over her thumb. She cautioned me to make sure it was on tight and secure. I apparently still looked confused. So she looked all around the store to see if it was empty. It was empty.

"Just a minute." she said, and walked to the door, and locked it.

Taking my hand, she led me into the back room, unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She unhooked her bra and laid it aside. "Do these excite you?" she asked.

Well, I was so dumb-struck that all I could do was shake my head. She then said it was time to slip the condom on.

As I was slipping it on, she dropped her skirt, removed her knickers and sat down at a desk. "Well, come on," she said, "we don't have much time."

So I climbed on her. It was so wonderful, that unfortunately, I could no longer hold back and KAPOW. I was done within a few minutes.

She looked at me with a bit of a frown, "Did you put that condom on?" she asked.

I said, "I sure did." and held up my thumb to show her.

no photo
Tue 12/22/15 11:27 PM
He stops crime - single-handedly. tongue2

no photo
Tue 12/22/15 10:56 PM
His funeral is next Monday???

Yes, exactly.

no photo
Tue 12/22/15 08:28 PM

When a woman says in her profile that she is a BBW, I become thankful that my house is made out of bricks.

surprised So THAT'S what that means!!! surprised

THANKS David!!! tongue2 :laughing: tongue2

no photo
Tue 12/22/15 08:16 PM
bigsmile Not really... bigsmile :laughing:

no photo
Tue 12/22/15 08:09 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Tue 12/22/15 08:10 PM
She WASN'T Amish??!? shocked

But... Like... She had the beard, & EVERYTHING!!!surprised surprised surprised

whoa

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20