Community > Posts By > TBone5280

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 06:14 PM
Why can't you share the fun places to visit here?

Maybe she's sellin' de ganja weed... glasses :laughing: tongue2

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 06:06 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Wed 11/25/15 06:07 PM
In your activities you have whipping people's butts
They may think of it a sexual thing

Annie, DON'T YOU DARE tell no1phd that it isn't a sexual thing - he'll be crushed!! surprised laugh tongue2

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 06:02 PM
Personally, I think that (overall) it's a pretty great profile! :thumbsup:

I noticed that you used the term 'misogynist', & I immediately wondered if you may have perhaps meant 'misandrist' - but perhaps not... You seem as though you'd be a fun person to get to know, & a couple of your photos show eyes that a guy could just _fall_ into... (You're a bit fortunate in that regard!)

And finally...

So, Thankyou One And All..... For Your Time And (I'm Sure) Effort In Perusing My Profile. You've Been Great, And I've Been me!

Great ending line! winking

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 05:38 PM
The "story" is that only a tiny percentage of the Muslims are radical. But when the word gets out that Americans, Israelites, or some other western persons, buildings, planes, or site of terrorism was attacked, video of crowds in the streets of various Muslim countries are shown cheering. Those crowds were cheering in a Turkish stadium during the "moment of silence" for the recent attack on Paris.

That "tiny" percentage appears to not be so tiny.

Yeah, EXACTLY. :thumbsup:

It appears that (roughly) 70% of Muslims are giving 30% of them a bad name!! :laughing: spock

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 05:16 PM
Annnnnd, it depends on who I'm with!! bigsmile blushing pitchfork :laughing:

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 05:03 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Wed 11/25/15 05:04 PM

I'm thinking why does one have to dye the whole head just to cover I small very small patch of grey?

sad grumble

It doesn't seem fair

Hmmm... (Thinking creatively here) You could pluck the grey ones, so that you could have a 'very small bald spot'!! :thumbsup: :angel: tongue2

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 09:48 AM

there must be both aim between the southern and northern. rage is uncontrollable emotion in the world. but our ancestor already teaching us the word mercy. especially within the chaos. there is one thing i can considering is if the center of Amazon becoming some kind of capitalist camp then all we need is a plane bigger then the earth. then is there people needs the "woods" or council. that is a complicate request. at least for now.

I always expect these posts to end with the words BURMA SHAVE... spock

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 09:45 AM
I'd say that that's a VERY flawed comparison, MsH. Can you even seriously imagine Dr. King allowing his taxes to repeatedly "fall behind" like that??

Yes, both of those guys might "play in the same arena", but there's a MASSIVE disparity in the character of the two men.

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 09:23 AM

I like to wear a toque :smile:

At first glance I read that as "tongue"...and my mind went all sorts of wrongblushing laugh

I know that 'toque' is undoubtedly a real word up north there - but I can't help feeling a bit of amusement every time I see it, since it reminds me of these goofballs: :laughing:

no photo
Tue 11/24/15 06:53 PM
..ironic that 72 virgins are now attacking the terrorists! winking

no photo
Tue 11/24/15 04:36 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Tue 11/24/15 04:42 PM
Most of the time, when I decide to wear a hat, I'll pick one of a half-dozen baseball caps that I have - but that's not especially often.

But when I have to be out when it's raining, I'll invariably grab my suede leather Aussie hat... :smile:

no photo
Tue 11/24/15 04:16 PM

As much as I just love all the race baiting threads, that have graced this lovely site...

I have to quote Chef, from Southpark.

" 'Member chillens, always have your race baiters spayed or neutered."

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 11/24/15 11:06 AM

This frame grab from video by Haberturk TV, shows a Russian warplane on fire before crashing on a hill as seen from Hatay province, Turkey, Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2015. Turkey shot down the Russian warplane Tuesday, claiming it had violated Turkish airspace and ignored repeated warnings. Russia denied that the plane crossed the Syrian border into Turkish skies. (Haberturk TV via AP)

Knowing how Russia's behaved lately, I wouldn't be at ALL surprised if it was proven that the Russian jet was in Turkish airspace... whoa

no photo
Tue 11/24/15 11:03 AM

Looks like they will take the Dispute to NATO and the UN!
Seems neither side is too interested to escalate it at the moment!

THANK GOD!!! This is exactly the type of thing that could make this "little thing" boil over into a regional (or even larger) conflagration... scared

But, IIRC, Russia & Turkey have some non-trivial financial ties (incl. a large gas pipeline that's supposed to deliver Russian gas to the Baltics/Serbia/Estonia area), so each has a bit of self-interest in keeping things from getting too out-of-hand.

no photo
Tue 11/24/15 10:28 AM

Steamed acorn squash with vegan 'butter' and raw shelled hemp seed... Baked coconut lime tofu... Cup of Lemon Zinger tea with honey...

Just had a handful of blackberries. :angel:

And NOW I'm going to go into the kitchen & cook a full pound of BACON just to restore balance to the universe from all of that vegan/tofu stuff!! tongue2 :laughing:

no photo
Tue 11/24/15 10:21 AM
The usual Thanksgiving Day Meal....Turkey fried, not baked though....will eat too much as usual and nap away the afternoon

Same here, probably - except for the "eat too much" part. winking I've adopted a "survival strategy" for holiday dinners where I'll load up on the veggies from the relish tray (baby carrots, snow peas, broccoli, etc.) while the meal's cooking. That way, when the actual meal is served, I won't tear into it like a rabid badger... :laughing:

I've found that it's a LOT easier to pay attention to what I put in my mouth than to try to exercise it all off later! sad grumble

no photo
Tue 11/24/15 08:46 AM
Hmmm. I think that this idea might be worth trying out...

I think I'm going to try to get downstairs 3x/week & start lifting again. Just have to remember that the snooze button is the ENEMY!! mad

:laughing:

no photo
Tue 11/24/15 08:15 AM

the cold and snow makes me want to be a SNOWBIRD

Me too. I never have liked the cold much.

no photo
Tue 11/24/15 08:03 AM

Well, I think both.
I just depends how you are looking. If you are looking to fill a gap in yourself, it is likely not going to work. Or you'll attract the wrong people. Because when you are looking that way, you are focusing on what you don't have (no partner). So you will get more of that.

If you are looking from a happy place, meaning you feel good and happy in the situation the way it is, you may suddenly spot someone, and that person is more likely to be right for you than what you find in the first situation.

If you are not looking because you harbour negative feelings (It's not going to work for me, I can't find the right one etc etc) you won't find someone.

So I think somewhere in between. You aren't desperately seeking Susan, but you DO keep your eye open. You do send out the vibration that you want a great relationship and a great partner.

If you only need someone to tide you over the holidays, that's not going to work. Even if you'd find someone, it would be the wrong person. The right person for you now, because you exude this unhappy "I can do it on my own" vibe, so you'll attract someone who matches that.

Work on your own happiness and being able to stand on your own feet. I wouldn't mind doing CHristmas on my own. I'd still put up a tree, decorations, have some nice food etc
Or if I wanted company, find one of those organized single events. There's no need to be miserable because you don't have a partner.

Most important thing; If you can't be happy on your own (regardless) you can NOT be happy with a partner.

I've been thinking about the subject, & I think that CF presents some pretty good info here. I believe that most people look for "someone that will make my life better".

I suspect that getting to a place where you can be content by yourself (NOT necessarily always happy!) enables you to exude the "vibe" that you can make someone's life better. (Or maybe I'm full of crap...) winking

To the OP - Good luck man, I hope that things get better soon. :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 11/24/15 07:28 AM

I'm single because I'm married to my job. Most people can't accept the fact that I am an ER nurse and when my phone rings, I have to answer and usually can't say no to work when someone's life is on the line. I have been dumped too many times with with the reason that I work too much.

"Gee I'm sorry. I can't come in to save this person's life, my partner just put a DVD in the player." *facepalm*

Well, that at least is a "workable" issue (no pun intended). :wink: There are a number of guys out there that also have to be on-call (myself included), so it seems reasonable to think that you'll run into a "kindred soul" sooner or later.

UNLESS of course, both of you spend so many hours working that you never find time to "come up for air"... bigsmile

Good luck! drinker

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 19 20