Community > Posts By > TBone5280

no photo
Wed 12/02/15 08:52 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Wed 12/02/15 08:54 PM

I love it when the Pats lose. They are a talented team.. no doubt.. just love to see them lose.

You and everyone else who dislikes unethical football coaches and unethical quarterbacks no matter how good they are at their job.

Can't stand them ever since they got caught spying on the Jets. Pats were like 14- 0., Jets 1-13.. and they spy on them.........

A college team could have beaten the Jets that year.

AMEN BROTHA!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I stopped watching football a few years ago, but before then I was a life-long diehard Broncos fan. So when I heard that they'd beaten BeliCHEAT & the Patsies (with their BACKUP QB no less!), rofl :banana: well, I spent a little bit of time on Monday reading about the game. Nothing like hearing a previously-proud team whining about "losing to the refs"... slaphead :laughing:

BTW, I found THIS to be a bit of an interesting tidbit... :thumbsup:

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2015/11/23/holly-holm-ufc-champion-is-a-lifelong-denver-broncos-fan/36563/

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 10:34 PM

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 10:26 PM
OK, you should be able to see it by clicking on the link above - didn't know that M2 wouldn't be able to handle that file type...

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 10:22 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Tue 12/01/15 10:22 PM

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 10:10 PM
HOLY FREAKIN'....

SERIOUSLY??!?

This is one of those stories that you OCCASIONALLY run into that makes you feel as though "WTF?!?!?!?? doesn't even scratch the surface...

Pillow fight?? +body armor?!?!? F***ing SERIOUSLY??!? surprised

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 09:59 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Tue 12/01/15 10:00 PM

Absolutely!
From this day forward, terrorists shall be referred to as,
"The Obonzo brotherhood".

That'd be Reagan gang, I mean administration.

Otay...

That be an MLK thang.

You forgot to put a hook in your bait. No line either...
Everyone cant be the Master Baiter you are GC..

ZZZZZZZIIINNNNNGGGG!!!! :laughing: tongue2 :laughing: Game, Set, and Match! <high-fives Reb>

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 09:34 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Tue 12/01/15 10:24 PM
OK, this is at least marginally creative... :laughing:

http://i.imgur.com/654Ihi1.gifv

EDIT: OK, maybe it'll allow me to link to it... whoa

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 09:10 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Tue 12/01/15 09:10 PM

Sugar Mama: does that mean she had diabetes???

Yyyyyup!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 08:59 PM
Did you know.........I miss my Dadbrokenheart

Right there with ya darlin'... tears sad2

Did you know my daughter made an anatomically correct snowlady when she was 15 in our front yard and I didn't realize it for 2 days? surprised

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: That's AWESOME... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Did you know that (in the Northern hemisphere at least) the winter solstice is on Dec. 22nd? Only three more weeks until the days start getting LONGER again!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 08:36 PM
The only thing I don't see is who has matched with me, though I have a cunning way of working that one out!

spock Hmmmmmm, interesting... I'm thinking you should maybe send me a message about this... winking

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 12:31 PM
I'm single because God is busy writing the best love story for me. =)

Great attitude!! winking :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 11/26/15 12:41 PM
on the news there was a clip of our new PM visiting with the Queen.
Because she set the purse on a chair, I took notice.. What is in her purse, and indeed, why does she need to carry one? I am sure her 'ladies in waiting' are right there beyond the cameras with her lipstick or a hanky.. I guess its just an accessory and probably empty?

Well, the Queen of Jordan probably keeps a purse in order to keep copies of her speeches in.

This lady is a class act and so much more than just a pretty face.

:thumbsup:

Classy, Honorable & Brave

This week, Jordan’s Queen Rania, just made an incredible statement about her fellow Muslims that puts President Barack Hussein Obama’s Islam-appeasing rhetoric to utter shame:

“Moderate Muslims the world over are not doing enough to win the ideological struggle at the heart of this battle,” she said while speaking at a French business gathering near Paris. “We’re not actively helping [ISIS], but we’re not actively stopping them either. We can’t stand against them until we as Muslims agree on what we stand for.”

What Jordan’s Queen Rania Just Said About Muslims Could End Up Getting Her Killed | Top Right News http://toprightnews.com/what-jordans-queen-rania-just-said-about-muslims-everywhere-could-end-up-getting-her-killed/
PARIS - AUGUST 2015

Now why can't THAT be a news item that gets wide dissemination??? frustrated noway

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 10:12 PM
What I'm thinking right now is that this storm has really crappy timing - I'm hearing talk about freezing rain tonight which is NOT what I want to hear before hopping on the highway to visit the familial units... noway whoa

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 09:50 PM
Oh my that's how I got the grey spot.
Never pull out greys.
I am far to young for grey
Lol

I just knew you would have a smart answer.

Heh - you know that's my stock-in-trade... winking drinker

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 08:45 PM
This is horrific. mad devil mad And sadly, it's made me think of yet another acronym for that loathsome group:

PETA -

People
Euthanizing
Trusting
Animals

I hope I live long enough to see them get CRUSHED. mad

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 08:34 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone (at least everyone who will be celebrating it tomorrow)! May your tryptophan-induced comas be filled with sweet dreams... drinker laugh

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 08:28 PM
I think Tbone is Naughty all the time Lol
:laughing: tongue2

noway SSSSSSSHHHHHH!!! slaphead surprised <whispers> You CAN'T let the cat outta the bag YET - I've got a girl who's actually responding to me!! :thumbsup:

OK, I really don't... tears But it COULD happen!! whoa :laughing:

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 08:18 PM
Edited by TBone5280 on Wed 11/25/15 08:19 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ewwwwe this bad.
Come Tbone off the bed.
Today is a day for a new sexy man

rofl: rofl rofl
We are going to get you these lookslove shocked Oh baby he looks yummy

Yea the fourth I'm a cheeky xxxx
:laughing:

:laughing: "Cheeky" is usually good Annie! (& frequently fun!) :thumbsup:

I'm a good cook/baker. I make lasagna. I just made one about a month ago.

drool drool drool Marry me?? flowers :laughing: tongue2

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 07:07 PM
I won't call you a scammer, Cat flowerforyou - I've been on here long enough to know better than that! :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 06:39 PM
last time i traveld to japan manh that place is freakn awsome though i got lost for three hours trying to relocate the street whch my hotel was..most streets are japanese names whch almst look alike lmao!

LOL! That sounds like a REALLY good reason to set a "bookmark" in your phone's mapping application! laugh

I've had some pretty good opportunities to travel due to work and fun, I've been on 5 of the 7 continents and one golden rule is that any place you are has its positives and its negatives; it's just the balance of the two makes a given place neat or not... Road tripping is pretty neat, I've always thought to drive around Australia some day... I have road tripped all over N America, some in S America and once from Portugal to Marrakesh but it is a pain if you have a rental car. BTW, few people in Brasil speak English, if you go there you will either need someone who speaks Portuguese with you, or else you need to learn if you expect to function as an adult.

I spent about three years working for a LARGE multinational corp where I had the opportunity to speak with Brazilians over the telephone - so I purchased one of those language courses on CD, & would listen to it/practice on my drive home. The Brazilians that I worked with laughed at my pronunciation, but I think that they appreciated my stumbling, fumbling efforts... tongue2

I've gotta say though - Brazilian Portugese has JUST enough overlap with Mexican Spanish that it really forced me to 'stop & think' when I was trying to communicate in one language or the other - it was REALLY easy for me to mix them up & blurt out some incomprehensible "salad"... slaphead

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 19 20